Men disgust me. I’m a feminist and I’m sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no...

Men disgust me. I’m a feminist and I’m sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no, I will not show you my tits. I don’t see how any of you have the right to tell another woman to get naked, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to take advantage of a woman just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better’. You describe women as ‘cumdumpsters’, quite frankly I’m enraged by this, if I ever heard you say this word in real life I would punch you so hard you’d be in a coma for the next month.

What gives you the right to think that you can tell us what to do? I will never be ordered around by a man. Actually I’m so passionate about this I managed to get this asshole guy suspended from my work for making sexist comments about me and ordering me to get him a fucking coffee every minute. Now he’s learnt his lesson and is making ME the coffee.

I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

Unfortunately I can’t see my utopia happening anytime soon but I warn you, women’s rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you misogynist bastards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WyKpLE4f-M8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice pasta with a pic of a celebrity

too long didn't read

tits or gtfo

>Really, I just here to fap.

Didn't read all that shit. Just kept thinking about sucking your tits and cumming on your face.

Tits of gtfo
Also, who is this bitch?

Show us your butthole sugar tits

No John, or Seal copy pasta in response?

C'mon let's make shit posting great again/b/

I'm jerking off right now.
What are you gonna do about it?

Y'know... Nobody cares

Genevieve Hannelius

A spiderman thread for ants.

This pasta is so old, it's unsalvageable.

>reep for a world without men
>fighting for equality

I know this is bait but I just wanted to point that out

you the dumb cunt I was arguing with in the cop/school shooting thread?

>I weep for a world without men, a paradise.
Hey thats a great idea for the 'Survivor' show.
oh wait, thats right.......

no tits? ass maybe?

Cool

Totally jacking off to OP pic

yep bait...but...

>Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

Y'all bitches are worse about one another than you are about men. Who are you fucking kidding?

Daddy issues?

tits or gtfo

You are fighting a battle that cant be won. %50 of people will always care about woman's rights and the other %50 are men and will never care.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." Or, in this case, her level.
Seriously, sweetheart, go back to tumblr. Your shrill cries may actually mean something there. Here, your sjw nonsense only makes you look like the uneducated bitch that you are.

and get back in the kitchen and make me a pie!

Leave

This sounds like pasta. A world without men would be a dystopia with everything in ruins. If you want equality quit your job and become a logger or miner or commercial fisher.

youtu.be/WyKpLE4f-M8

Show tits

not her

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

With no men the human race would die out

I know this is bait, but I'm also allergic to dipshits, so here we are...

Sorry, but you're not a feminist. If you were, you'd care about equality for all, not "weep for a world without men". Just because you met shitty people throughout your life gives you no authority to condemn an entire demographic. You may as well be Islamophobic.

You're just the femanon version of a Meninist. But hey, you know what they say: cunts of a feather should stick together.

Shut the fuck up and make me a sandwich then suck my dick!