T O P K E K

T O P K E K

President trump Day 70.

He has no idea what he's doing. Destroying the environment, Republicucks fighting each other. Keeps getting better and better.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/326639-flynn-offers-to-testify-on-russia-ties-in-exchange-for-immunity
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/30/flynn-offers-to-testify-in-trump-russia-probe-in-exchange-for-immunity.html
xvideos.com/video3222861/she_is_so_fat_and_he_likes_it
youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're not getting it.

I voted for him precisely because he is exactly what the establishment deserves.

Destroying the environment is what the establishment deserves?

Ahhhh finally someone else

>destroying the environment

Are you actually that fucking retarded?

Go hug a tree, ya faggot.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/326639-flynn-offers-to-testify-on-russia-ties-in-exchange-for-immunity

Trump be fucked, yo.

nice answer to the question
typical trump retard
pathetic

Well, you know they don't put much thought into anything. Shouldn't surprise

Says the guy who is brainwashed to think trump is a bad guy from Captain Planet.

Oh shit it's happening! Republicucks on suicide watch

They do know what they are doing (for the most part). People who benefit from these laws will be dead in 10-20 years, they don't care about what will happen next. The good thing that could come out from this is that people may realize how bad is the US compared to many other countries.

Dude you start a thread with T O P K E K and you want us to take you seriously? go hug a tree

Yeah buddy. Fuck the environment. Smog this shit up like China

I didnt start this thread
you are an embarrassment

>you are an embarrassment

What's your solution for air pollution?

Some media channels say it's all a Russian plot to destroy America. I wish it was, the world would appreciate the end of the american empire.

Start this shit and I will frog post until we reach image limits

clearly you are

No shit

are you?

Alright alright I'll stop.

Republicans fighting each other? I'm not seeing it. Understand that when Donald Trump does something terrible, they celebrate. It's exactly what they wanted.
Defunding public education? Republicans don't care because they ain't got time for none o' dat fancy book learnin' and the Govn't just gunna teach theys children about science and whatnot.
Destroying the environment? Republicans don't care because the environment is a conspiracy created and perpetuated by the Chinese to trick Americans into achieving profitable energy independence and employing millions in clean energy jobs.
Taking away health coverage from tens of millions? Republicans celebrate the death and suffering because they see it as a way to cull the poor and becuz dey all niggers anyway.

When Donald Trump said "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot a man and I would not lose a single voter." The point that he was making is that he has amassed a massive army of followers who are incapable of discerning right from wrong. They will believe everything that he says and go along with every plan that he has in a way that can only be described as drone-like. Something is right because Donald Trump did it. Something is true because Donald Trump said it. They're never going to stop loving and worshiping him. They will dance among the destruction, suffering, and death while continuing to conduct themselves as children. Chanting, "We won and you lost! You libtard cucks are a bunch of whiners! You're all like, 'Oh! Boohoo! My son is dead!' Crybaby! Crybaby! Na Na Na Na Na Na!"

And there's nothing that you can do to make them stop.

do it faggot

No fucker

Stop please

kek

I didn't vote for trump.
I just know that the environment and nature doesn't give one fuck about humanity, and that North American stance on environmental useage isn't going to do fuck all to stop the logging in South America or the poaching of endangered keystone species or the negligence of the Asiatic States... so fuck off

Thanks for proving my point on how far from reality you are. Keep thinking Trump is Looten Plunder and wondering why leftists can't win shit

if you stop trump will die/ come to you and fuck your mother (the one thats worse for you is gonna happen)

You apparently are.
>Clean coal isn't clean, or economically feasible, or lucrative for jobs, or renewable

The Hill is fake news!

Donald Trump told me, Fox News, Brietbart, and INFOWARS are the only reliable sources of information. All mainstream news outlets, independent journalists, and scientific organizations have been rigged by Hillary Clinton!

why?

Clean coal isn't clean. Neither are fossil fuels.

die cis drumpf

>The situation seems hopeless, so fuck it, just give up.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/30/flynn-offers-to-testify-in-trump-russia-probe-in-exchange-for-immunity.html

I stopped already ok.

Planned Parenthood just got defunded. EAT IT FAG.

good nig

You've got a vivid imagination.

fine fine I will stop.

How do we fight air pollution?

Fuck. Off.

Funny how there are no Trumpie replies to this.

Not true at all, bro. I'm a libertarian, most of my friends are also. Most of us were hoodwinked by Trump's libertarian-leaning campaign promises (which he's pretty much entirely abandoned). ALL of us are disenfranchised with Trump by day 50 and ALL of us are likely to vote all dem in the mid-term to stop this tyrant.

Trump had two main voting blocks supporting him libertarian-leaning conservatives and the rednecks. The more moderate establishment republicans hated him and he was hit and miss with Christian conservatives.

He reeled in us libertarians by promising:
>let states decide on marijuana, push for de-scheduling on a national level
broken
>repeal Obamacare and replace by allowing the free market to do it's job. Getting rid of individual mandate and penalties
broken, his replacement was an *intensification* of Obamacare.
>Build a wall, Mexico will pay
broken, we are paying.
>Try to get along with Russia
broken, he is fighting them in Syria with proxy armies

Nope, he's shat the bed with the libertarians by trying to reel in the establishment Republicans (who still hate him). I often wonder if he has some charlatan advisor who's deliberately trying to make him fail. He's enacting legislation so shitty, there has to be an underlying vizier deliberately wanting him to full out of favor. Perhaps Paul Ryan.

rhymes! that's THE solution

Truce nigga.

We go back to riding horses

IS THIS A REAL WOMEN--------> xvideos.com/video3222861/she_is_so_fat_and_he_likes_it

As you noticed, shills are hard at work today and everyday.

They seem to forget that the left is watching the most powerful republican legislature ever and in 2018 they will have over 20 senators at the chopping block vs. 8 from the republican side.

Here is my answer: to rub salt on their wounds and remind them of who has all the power

Isn't it sad that Trump detractors like the shills in this very thread have nothing else left but fortune telling and wishing for him to failure?

Think about it: for this whole campaign those guys at least had hope

> polls were at their side
> media was at their side
> betting houses were at their side
> pollsters were at their side
> celebrities were at their side

And yet, their side (meaning the anti trump side) lost and lost big.

Trump now has

> the presidency
> a red senate
> a red congress
> a supreme court pick to be done weeks after being innaugurated
> probably two more to fill before the end of this first term
> not impossible two more right in the middle of his second term
> all but one state legislature needed to start constitutional changes

And now here they are: fortune telling

> Trump won't such and such
> Senate won't confirm such and such
> Congress won't pass such and such

And every step of the way, much like in the election, they get proved wrong by the facts on the ground (when Trump delivers) and then they move the next fortune telling and the next wish for things to go wrong

It is sad, really. Most of the people on this board and on this general are having the time of their lives and their presence here makes them even happier for knowing someone on the other side is here to witness it

Shills: I salute you. Keep it up tho, and let what I just said sink in.

> you have no hope left other than wishing for other people failure.
> you have no power and no hope

Think about it

>I often wonder if he has some charlatan advisor who's deliberately trying to make him fail.

You voted for a non-politician to do the job of a politician, what did you expect, he can't do the job because he doesn't know how.

My bars can solve racism but I'm not sure they can make China breathable

>Most powerful republican legislature ever
Is that why Trumpcare was passed? Republicans can't even agree within their own party, despite having House and Senate majorities.

>thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/326639-flynn-offers-to-testify-on-russia-ties-in-exchange-for-immunity
>blogs/blog-briefing-room/news
>blogs
>news
>disqus

>(when Trump delivers)
When is that again?

I gave up a long time ago, the world isn't worth trying to fix and it's all a bad joke anyways.

Vermin supreme was the true genius

youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE

Fact: Republicans can't agree within their own party in order to pass legislation they've been promising for 7 years.

Trump Presidency shall be known as The Cuckening.
>Russian Agent

Banana post please. Need some for my folder

>shout nonsense until the opposition is drowned out and forced to leave

Donald, go to bed.

Funnier still have you lefty cucks are going full McCarthyism with the Cold War panic with absolutely no evidence whatsoever.

Yup, you're right a lot of Trump's cabinets had dealings with Russia. It's because they were already politics/diplomats to begin with retard, and they interact with diplomats from every world player.

You idiots are hoodwinked with national enquirer type journalism, all conjecture, paranoia, with no evidence.

Apes like you would be bleating to chamber the Jews back in Germany. Bleating to purge the bourgeosie back in Russia. Bleating to bomb the shit out of the Koreans and Vietnamese a few decades ago.

Ignorant cattle hoodwinked by paranoia.

That being said, Trump IS tyrannical dog shit but at least hate him for true reasons.

I find if very strange that none of you lefties attack for the true reasons. The warmongering, the intensification of Obamacare, the crony capitalism, the intensification of the war on drugs (particularly weed), reinstituting private prisons, etc.....

You know why they don't go after Trump for these true blatant flaws, because Democrats would be doing the exact same shit. The two parties are virutally identical, it's only the pandering that hoodwinks you guys into seeing huge differences.

But if the parties are so similar you have to imagine a big bad boogieman to cast him as evil, your case is self-defeating. It will only preach to the choir. Rational people will shy away from the anti-Trump cause if you hate him for insane allegations that anyone over an IQ of 100 will not believe.

And nothing has affected you personally. because you're not rich nor a politician.

Fact : Republicans don't go on Sup Forums and you're being trolled

To be fair, they've only had over a decade to come up with a plan, they need more time.

>Destroying the environment
go hug a tree hippie

Excellent proof you have there, you should pass it on to the FBI.

No doubt in order to generate an even greater plan.

I ask again. What is your solution for air pollution?

Oh, the environment, right.

>The Cuckening

das good

Remember that bears and deer are cute
and urban youths are ugly and dangerous

What has the environment ever done for us? We definitely need to win this war against hippies and nature and Trump is the man to lead us to victory! #MAGA

Democrat cities is where the pollution come from tho

Well, they know better than anyone else how to identify one, no?

Democratic cities are also where a majority of white-flight wealth is focused

You ask you get

Does your post change my statement to a lie?

REEEEEEEE

And still better than obama