Pan-Turkism

Why do those kebabs claim to be mongols, japanese and korean just because of a discredited theory?
Seriously, they ramble on and on about being descendants of khan and the altaic languages.
Whenever I go to a video about mongolian, korean or japanese history, I see atleast see one of those fuckers spamming their shitty insecurties about their heritage, and anyone that tries to disprove them gets labled as a chink.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VjzkQgfqCGQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_Albania
instagram.com/sevdam_hilale
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As a turkish diaspora i also find this extreme kind of nationalism of turks more than cringe worthy.

I think they are just tired of being labeled as illiterate islamic peasants since mah Atatürk and won't to prove how influential and modern their culture is.

In reality, turks in turkey have absolutely nothing to do with altaic or turkic people anymore. Most turks in central anatolia don't even what altaic people are.

Ikibey you are a fucking georgian laz

They're extremely brainwashed.
They learn that Huns were the first Turkish empire and other pseudo history in school.
They're also highly nationalistic, there doesn't seem to be a street in Turkey without at least on Turkish flag plastered on it.

europeans are turks as well so stfu t*rk

They wuz khans n shiet

>K*rd

why are my eyes slightly slanty and my skin yellow?

checkmate atheists
/thread

also I was having a conversation with a kazakh yesterday while speaking turkish, he was speaking kazakh, we could understand each other just fine

doesn't matter if you like it or not, turks originally came from central asia and obviously have mixed since then, they're still speakers of a turkic language and there are still cultural similarities

u just need turanism to bring turkey closer to their turkic roots and shy away from all the nu-arabism shit

I'm a TRUE Turkic, son of the Khaganates

they are simply not aware of that linguistic family doesn't mean all of its speakers are somehow genetically related.

Some actually do look chingchong.
If it's an Arab-looking fellow I'd call bullshit though and there's quite a few of those here.

It is because they're retarded. It is because they live in a complete shithole so they have to make up a so-called """""glorious""""" past to compensate. I mean why would anyone want Attila the Hun to be their ancestor while he literally did nothing good?

Only those who are aware of their own violent, nihilistic inferiority look up to famous, or rather infamous beasts and bringers of destruction.

Pan-Turkism =/= Pan-Turanism

> Some actually do look chingchong.
Bullshit. Some Turkish people look like Asians? B U L L S H I T

I've travelled to Turkey few times, I've met a shitton of turks, but never a single asian looking turk

What do Kazakhs think of Turks from Turkey preaching Pan-Turkism and claiming Turkic heritage?

How did you make this?

Turanism is the only truth.

I don't mind desu.
It's nice having a semi-relevant country representing a turkic language at least.

They do seem a bit heavy on the kebab side, but desu all of central asia is also slightly kebabified.

I really dislike the "muh hitite heritage" types, though, they keep calling me a chink.

>I really dislike the "muh hitite heritage" types, though, they keep calling me a chink.

Stfu chink, Hittite will rise once we remove every single remnant of t*rco-isl*mism.

Well, I did a major fuck up on my behalf.

Turks are a unique breed

>leave country because it's shit
>remain violently nationalist
>protest country of residence for objecting to turkish government making turkey more shit
>jerk off to ataturk
>still support president who shits on ataturk's legacy

and now erdogan's threatening the EU with a referendum on whether or not Turkey will continue EU membership negotiations, because only a turk would be mindlessly arrogant enough to think his country ever had a chance at joining.

because they are retarded
what a useless shit nation

Because you went to big cities or touristic place
like other tourists. We still have unmixed villages in anatolia. Also do not forget we came here 1000 years ago. Of course we were mixed with other peoples. Even Now kazakh are still mixing with the Russians. Kazakhstan has 23% rus population. I wonder what happens after 1000 years.

And we need to lie about the turk root? What will this gain us? Do we need this? Even just the history of the ottoman is richest from the history of many countries. Our only country was the independent Turk country in the last 30 years. We are still using Turk name in country name(TÜRKiye).

Yeah Sure... I want to see it.

That post was fucking cringy, considering your English level and all.

How did you manage to find this place?

why do latinos claim to be white ?
simple they are part of white family so are turks part of mongolic family, but some family members are more attractive then others aren't they.

haha

Ananın amından buldum. Orada da burası gibi her milletten insan bulunuyor. Anlamadığım konu niye yabancılar ingilizcem konusunda laf söylemezken her seferinde sadece bizimkiler yırtık dondan atlar gibi sağdan soldan çıkıyorlar? Galiba bir ego tatmin olayı var. Ben götüm sikilene kadar ingilizce öğrenmeye çalıştım ama adam gramere bir sike bakmadan yazmaya çalışıyor. Dur şuna cevap vereyim egomu tatmin edeyim. Tipik bizim memleketin zihni. Kusura bakma grame kadar ingilizce kasamadım. 25 den sonra sadece internet ve az zamanla bu kadar oluyor...

belki torudan geldi

t*rks are in denial that they're really arabs, so they simply LARP as Mongols, kek.

Belli.

Postunda cringe olan tek şey İngilizcen olsaydı keşke.

turkics look very disgusting

None of those, only Turk.
We do because we can.

bosver sen ingilizceyi, turkceye calis. senin turkcen ingilizcenden daha kotu.

eTURKscans were Turks and teached civiliation to Romans, right ?

youtube.com/watch?v=VjzkQgfqCGQ

Better than t*rkroaches, who literally look like Kurds.

All that uneducated butthurt.

kurds have often their own ugly kurd faces
they are inbred and a big family has often similar faces

roman empire crumbled under attila and and after that all europeans became blessed with turkish seed of life. so no, civilization started by people with low turkic level however later on it was apparent that without our most powerful seeds europeans would have been genocided by other civilizations. their seeds would be weak.

Idk, turks look ugly as sin too.

But maybe you're right, turks are like kurds, but with less inbreeding.

what the fuck is that

those are kurds
look at those fucking aryan faces

>Grey Wolves hand sign
>those are kurds

Sorry Mehmet, those are pure 100% Oghuz Turks.

Al bir tane daha sazan zıpladı. Komik... Sen bana ders vereceğine birli düzgün cümle kurmayı öğren.
İşine gelmeyen her şey öyledir. O zaman dediklerimin yanlış olduğunu ispatla.

AHAAHAHAHA
Phew, they're the ugliest Turks I've ever seen.
Do Grey Wolves attract inbred retards or?
Somebody enlighten me.

They didn't leave the country kurdshit, they were invited but had to stay because their children felt more german than turkish and were struggling in turkish schools and the life there in general

Kek

mavericks of nomads were called as khazak.
that was an origin of kazak and cossacks.
cossacks were russian and kazak were mixed between turkic and mongolians and persians.
nomands had nothing to do with race and ethnics basically.
I know the world history a little. the history of their movements is a fact.

I knew a russian girl from azerbaijan who loved turks/azeris and fucking DESPISED armenians

why is the caucasus so fuckin weird

caucasus also is interesting.
azerbaijan and armenians and geogians might be the same people long ago.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_Albania

however i wonder if they separated each other later.

unironically because of kikes

> fucking DESPISED armenians

everyone that met 3-4 armenians despise them, not saying that because im """turkish""", they are utter shit people in general.

There are still fascist remnants in turkey from the young turks era, quite sad if you ask me.

I have a question.
what's the difference between Turk and Turkmenistan and turkmenimenistan?

do you mean genetic? turkey is very mixed country as it's descendant of a former multicultural empire. you can find very similar people to them or very different looking people to them. also turkmenistanis are mixed with iranians/persians. there are "turkmens" in turkey, as an ethnicity. it got similar roots with them, that's all.

also language family, many same words, some culture etc etc

How many dicks have sucked in your lifetime? (approximate figure)

Everyone hates the backstabbing mountain kikes. The hate for armenians unites most caucasus nations

t. part georgian part chechen

>part georgian part chechen
Interesting way of writing Laz

Turks need tonne re-hellenized.

teşekkür ederim
well, turkmens are one of turks, aren't they?
i wonder if they have anything to do with Skytia.

>72768921*
this

Turks are arab,they speak an arabic looking language and their used to write in english until someome went full wannabe turk or some shit.
At least the muh heritage meme from the maericans is substantial and has logical backgroud to it
It also amazes me how turks go full apelike when something remotely turkish(even if a coincidence) happens on youtube or anywhefe really.
>Go to atack on titan video on youtube
>EREN IS TURKISH HIS NAME IS TURKISH SO HE'S TURKISH I BET
>Followed by a random person disagreeing and the turk insulting the guy for a fucking opinion

yeah all turkic people are called "turk" in turkish. there is no translation of "turkic".

>i wonder if they have anything to do with Skytia.

Scythians were mix of many different peoples including indo-europeans and turkics too. So yeah.

anyway gotta sleep.

Turkmens are a Turkic tribe
Scythians on the other hand...
We have been taught that they were a Turkic tribe in school, however I don't trust Turkish history books. International consensus seems to think differently

oi whens mountain blade 2 coming out lads

Probably never unless they add a feature where your character has to pray five times a day or die, given Turkey's current trajectory.

thank you for explaining to me.
iyi geceler

I think an international consensus also is wrong in the history of south siberia and nomads.
it is made for the thoughts of westerners and chinese and russians and arabic usually.

It's same for west too. Everyone get self-centric >history books and tales. That's why such thing as euro-centrism exist. And no, I'm not a we wuz guy.

got*

Because Altaic countries are all poor.
That is why they Include the first world nations and use them for the superiority of altaic

But Korean and Japanese are not Altaic
Korean Language is Koreanic and Japanese is japonic

Koreanic is based on mainland Korean and Jeju-Korean
Japonic is based on mainland Japanese and Ryukyu,Ainu-japanese

Don't misunderstand
I don't hate Turkey and altaic countries

The only retard I've seen who believes in this is some Aussie who for whatever reason roleplays as a Turk like its his fulltime job

But we arent lying about the ethnicity of other people. We just focus more on our history which is real

>which is real
>real
>history

Even your early history isn't as """real""" as most of your people think(that's why there is a forced meme called historical negationism). Think about how actual history BC or even before 15th century has changed according to political beliefs/benefits. Even interperating ancient tablets/monuments etc aren't explaining most of those stuff as people think. History is hypothetical and editable depending on situation. Even religion books are edited as fuck(inb4 chimping muzzies and christfags). Also I can give a shittons of false narratives(intentional or unintentional) made domino effect on history but it's fucking late and I dont give that much shit.

its weird but they exist, my maternal great aunt is super chinky looking, but everyone else in my family look like slavs or light skinned arabs
t. half turk

Even your near history*

Anyway too tired to care right now

They are Kurd. You can understand from their face. Also You can see from added image (or search image with google image seach for true) We have no problem with these people.

MHP is not only nationalist but also Islamic. There are Kurds in MHP. But not much.
instagram.com/sevdam_hilale
You can look here. You can see many different type people.

Hittites and the south siberian people who made metals had the same origin, weren't they?
I think you went to east from west and went to west from east?
I guess northern people often moved toward both the east and the west.
Hittites and Scythians and Turk and Mongolia and Huns are all the same, aren't they?

Sauce?