Can you imagine a world more perfect than this?

can you imagine a world more perfect than this?
>pic releated

yeah

I'm on my phone and don't feel like removing Australia. But you should probably remove Australia.

/thread

Remove Canada, Southern Europe and Eastern Europe.

Looks like the kike is butt hurt for losing his diversity bank.

Why Ireland?

hello angry eurocuck

Scandinavian here. And no thanks to removing south of Europe. We need Greece, Spain, Italy and France for vacation and great wine and food. But remove the east of Europe, no problem.

We'd starve to death, you retard.

I consider myself fairly liberal but I mean, the world would be a better place. No jihadi bs. No poverty, no starvation, no religion-fueled wars. No anti-gay laws. Yet you'd still be labelled as a Nazi for this.

>eliminates all cocaine and 95% of opium.
you sir, can fuck right off.

>Keeps Israel
What value?

Why remove Ireland? Its one of the largest exporters of Medical Chemicals in the world?

>not removing Japan

weeb detected

That patent is fucking evil personified.

Wtf did Canada do wrong?

...Sorry.

Yea cut of the US to, and we perfection.

ignore the edgy faggot who wants to get ride of all the white people.
silly little nigger's just jealous that we have functioning societies while his mongrel relatives are still eating dirt and living in huts.

+1

Remove Albania pls.
They are The Niggers of Europe.

Ftfy

>Doesn't remove Japan
>Weeb detected

Serbian master-race confirmed

Here. This would be for the best.

What about the fucking Gypsies? Would there be special hunting seasons for them?

OP doesn't remove Isreal but somehow keeping good business Japan is something worth calling out.

kys cyka

why would a eurocuck be angry?
projection much?
You just cant take a joke when it goes back to you

Hey, I just rid of your resources, the people can stay. Well, those didn't just get purged by my thumb.

Kek until Russia comes and steamrolls your shitty countries and you're all called Ivan and Boris

Easy to not realize that the US is the reason you're not speaking Russian, I guess.

>Implying that the EU would have even a quarter of the social benefits they claim to have over the US if we weren't here holding back the red tide for them

Yes with no Israel

Fuck off. We are more based then you Western Libtards