Just picked it up today. What do you think, Sup Forums?

Just picked it up today. What do you think, Sup Forums?

Im jealous my country has shitty gun laws

Write "punisher" on a palm and hold it near the pistol in the pic

shut the fuck up pussy.

's fake, mon.

Resizing timestamp pic

People with punisher logos on clothing or other items are usually pretty autistic or straight up white trash. Edgy version of monster logos.

/Thread

I'm pro gun but posting that pic and acknowledgment of ownership on b/ makes you a nigger plinking racist.

Don't worry. I live in America in a state with shitty gun laws. I look at this same pic with the same envy

Why don't you want to show your hand like asked?

You a nigger?

That skull looks so fucking gay

Figured a timestamp is good enough. And none of you are the boss of me.

Why you bought it? And for how much?

Am curious.

Also, if you want to make your gun more cool, engrave it like Dean Winchester gun from Supernatural.

Take off that damn logo, if you're not 15 obviously, then it'd look 100% better. Fucking went to the range a week or two back and some dumb ass nigger had a Glock 17 but it was chrome red. Damn retard acted like a fool when we called siease Fire, he kept fucking around with his gun and the range officer told him to get behind the line, and that damn nigger gave him attitude. So I learned something that day, people who put logos or color their gun, most likely don't know what the fuck their doing. Or what they're even shooting lol

All these trips.

That decal is cringy as fuck

decay makes you look like an edgy 16 year old

Nice English words. LOL Anyway.. I am building a collection, and wanted a 1911. It's not an expensive one. It's an ATI caught it on sale at Bud's gun shop for like 350.00 and it had good reviews most places online. Figure a 1911 of some kind is a necessity. There is a reason so many people still love em. The grips are just some cheap ones I ordered off Amazon. Came with nice wooden ones. I just put those on because I think it's far less bland. This is currently gun number eight in my current collection. Here is my Dan Wesson .357

Yeah, the logo gives me that fedora vibe, but nice gun overall. Beats the shit out of my carry gun unless size is a factor.

>Nice English words
English is not my native language :-(

>Also, if you want to make your gun more cool, engrave it like Dean Winchester gun from Supernatural.
>more cool

If you wanted that much edge, you should have just bought a knife.

New? Used? How much?

Fuck off. I like Frank. I am a Punisher fan and a gun nut. No reason not to show love for both.

I like knives, knives are quiet. And I got this pretty dope knife course in the Company a few years ago, really nice.

New see