So I guess I'm the only one that thinks this aged like milk?

So I guess I'm the only one that thinks this aged like milk?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CrowleyHead/status/862005979159941127
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope, I too don't see the hype, it's okay, got some strong moments, but there are duds on the album.

Every critic and fan is like "oh my God it's literally a gift from heaven" but it just sounds like some shit I'd hear on the buss on the way to elementary school back in the day

if by "milk" you mean "cheese" and by "cheese" you mean like cheese with fine wine then I agree

i think what op meant is that it sucks dick

I mean, I love Kanye and all, huge inspiration for what I do, but MBDTF is nothing special, it's good, but not a C L A S S I C B R U H. Jesus fucking Christ...

I listened to it the other day and it's still great. I will admit it's not the 10/10 I thought it was when it first leaked though. But still a 9/10

Do you produce desu?

Sure do

circlejerking incorrect opinions

How?

Listening to Monster right now and the production sounds fresh as fuck. Like it came out yesterday

You're not alone
Enjoyed reading Maxwell Casaveno shit on it the other day
twitter.com/CrowleyHead/status/862005979159941127

Monster is good, but the biggest example of a song that aged bad out of its era of pop is all of the lights

KING KONG

No one is gonna read your shitty tweets friendo

>if you can't make the same album that a producer made with huge amounts of help, money and resources after fifteen years of practice, your opinion is invalid
Well this is certainly a healthy attitude towards music criticism

wat. All of the Lights is a fuckin' classic.

If I was actually him I'd probably have spelt his name right

That's fucking wrong. Rihanna's hook is beautiful and the horns and outro are amazing

this guy is incredibly corny, wrong, and a fucking idiot

>implying cappadonna ghostwrites for raekwon

what the fuck?

Op here,Nigga there was no criticism, I was just asking him because he said Kanye's an influence to him, and I'm a producer as well, and Kanye's a huge influence to me. It was just a friendly question

With a name like "Maxwell" the nigga was born to be a cornball lmao

Yeah I never understood the immense amount of love for MBDTF. You know what's funny? I was just discussing Kanye albums with coworkers today and we pretty much named every album except for this one. It's almost like we completely forgot about it.

What? All I hear is really dated late 2000s radio pop.

>radio pop

Yeah, radios were just dying to play hell of a life all day am i right?

All of The Lights is the biggest dud on the album, the interlude is beautiful tho, but still, meh, hate AOTL, always skip it

Lmao sorry man, I misread the tone because I'm so used to Ye stans jumping down ppl's throats

He's talking about All Of The Lights

is only jokes friend (probably, I don't know what rumours he's heard)
The two best Wu rappers had ghostwriters though :(

No it isn't. It's fucking aged like milk. It's played out. I find myself skipping that song if it comes on during a playlist shuffle.

Do you guys really think this album would be nearly as popular if Kanye's PR and marketing hadn't paid Pitchfork to rate it damn near 10/10? I guarantee you it wouldn't.

I never did, so yeah, dickriders can dickride all they want

Remove Hell of a Life, Blame Game, and Jay-Z's verses and it would be perfect

Truly what dragged the album down was it's constant references to late 00s pop culture, and too many GOOD music features

basically the next hip-hop "classic" i'm expecting to click after good kid maad city

right now, there's basically monster that i know and like, everything else is just noise

Side note because you brought it up: you won't really get gkmc unless you understand the stupid 90s hip hop circlejerk, since it's more of a tribute album than an actual full fledged game changer

ya it creeps up on you, not as flashy as tpab but more addictive for sure

its alright i guess