WWYD brutal rape, snuff, torture edition

WWYD brutal rape, snuff, torture edition

Yeah I guess we're due for another one.

Other urls found in this thread:

fapingcuming.blogspot.de/2017/03/the-night-nurse-xander-corvus-dani.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First post isn't begging for snuff of the girl with knee socks in a messy room?

I got you bro.

How would you punish her for not keeping her room tidy?

give her some money for taxi send her home

Which one and WWYD.

The fate of all rapists is webm related

How about her?

Those legs hnnnnng moar would love to part those long legs and have her wrap em around my face

faggot posted this last thread

she would probably like that, what other fun would you have with her?

Ask her if she's getting a car for her sixteenth birthday

full vid

fapingcuming.blogspot.de/2017/03/the-night-nurse-xander-corvus-dani.html

That was a few years about, but she did and a few more since, shes a little spoiled brat.

Hnng thise leggings are killing me

how bout killing her?

She has nice legs. I'd walk up to her and cum on them.

id love to chain her up and have my way with her slender body while she struggles to no avail and screams out. And then leave her somewhere public nude and bound so everyone could see her and use her

WWYD, be rough/creative

Wanna sneak up behind her and knock her out and slip her shorts and panties down and her top off and creampie that slut while she's out. Leave her hunched over the br sink and leave her there ready for you to take ur turn inside her

Wwyd with her?

more?

more

I've taken my turn already, how would you punish the slut?

I would start by choking her with a belt while I jack off into her open mouth as she gasp for air, I would probably get it all over her tits too. I would wipe that off with her hair and then make her suck my cum out of her pig tails.

throw a rock on her belly so that she cannot
move. fuck her brutally and fill her pussy with
small stones. then take the rock away from
her belly and throw it on her head, so that her
face is unrecognizable. fuck her one more time
and leave.

I would nipple clamp that cute hunny and then wrap the chain around her neck fuck her from behind and pull the chain tight if she didn't do everything I say

wwyd

WWYD with my slut girlfriend?
If I like the idea, it isn't too extreme for example (blood or death lol) and you're near enough we could possible play it out.

more

Grab her by the neck in that position she's in. Pull down her panties and begin roughly fingering her. At the same time I'd rub my cock against her ass and legs. Every time I make her moan from fingering I'd push my cock another inch inside her ass. I'd do that until I'm completely inside her then I'd start choking her while fucking her.

I WANNA EAT HER ASS

Idk I would like maybe say something mean to them

Haha ok then. You can be a bit more adventurous than that though lol. Where you from?

I'd like to use her as my personal cumdump. Whenever I'm horny I'd pull down her pants and start fucking her and playing with her tits.

steal her expensive pearl necklace and strangle
her with it.

Id choke her fuck her. Fuck her from behind and fish hook her mouth with my hands. Then to finish I would go missionary on top of her... make her squeeze her legs together so she would be sooo tight. Then I'd make her beg for my cum as she lightly scratched the underside of my balls with her nails. Then I'd put her panties in her mouth and fuck her so hard she would yelp and muffled yelp arching her back as I come with the force of a million freight train. Then I'd make her keep my cum in her as she went about her day. Slowly leaking into her fresh new pantes. Then I'd mind fuck her all day until she begged me to fuck her again.

Would you prefer she worse something more easy access like this? Or a short dress maybe?

Shes crying because of the rape and will totally call the police once you let her go. How do you dispose of her so this doesn't happen?

be brutal

What fun is it if it's not extreme?

Yes something short. A little skirt. No undies. Get her ready for me.

Tear off her shirt and use the remnants to tie her hands behind her back. Then stuff her face with my cock, using her braids like handlebars, face-fucking her until I force her to swallow my load before she comes up for air.

What would you do to her?

I'd prefer something like a skirt or dress but with panties. That way the panties can keep some of the cum from just spilling out when I decide to use her in public.

Haha well go for an 'extreme' one and I'll see if she'd be willing

She got this 'dress' recently, could be nice.

Forgot pic

Where you from? That's completely doable.

Georgia, US.

I like her smile. I'd empty my cum in her mouth by fucking it like it was her pussy.

Anyone wanna do a story trade?

j.doggeiy at g mail dot com

how about attempting the sawing in half magic trick, afterwards one of us can fuck her lower half while the other gets a blow job.

Nice. She likes her eye make up, looks so cute with teary eyes from a good facefucking.

make me angry

Haha I think she'd be better at sucking dick without that. She can already deepthroat so no need to remove the gag reflex that way lol

snuff her

She'd look even cuter with my cum covering her face.

wrong add

I agree mate although the option to make her swallow or cum inside her always stands

Facials come after breaking them in and making sure they are good and pregnant.

Are there more of her in dresses? My favorite thing will be using her to empty my cum into while I'm out and about.

It's not about the gag reflex, it's about her hot body being split in two and shared. Maybe the trick will work and she'll get to enjoy the fucking as well, only one way to find out.

I know this is off topic but does anyone know why people post links like this, like spelling some of it out, I've never understood that.

Sure mate

My kik is beccamaster01 for anybody interested btw

To get around filters.

Dunno I kinda prefer hearing her moan in discomfort from a hard anal fuck

Thank you much

I bet she would moan a lot as the saw went through her, you could always do the anal fuck option too once shes in half.

Why not run it by her and see if she'd be willing to be the lovely assistant in this trick?

She said something along the lines of 'no but he can fuck my pussy with his magic wand.' ...yeah she's not the funniest haha

But her some kind of acne cream

Any more of her, maybe showing off her legs.

i told her that it she won't be a good girl she
would burn in hell. next day came to me dressed
like this. so i decided that i would give her a
preveiw of what burning in hell would feel like.
she was ironing at the moments so i took the
iron and burnt her in several piaces, including
her pretty face. in some cases the marks on
her body became permanent.

She's lame.

Can we start by just tying her up and then surprise her with the sawing trick?

Damn, both of them are cute. I'll go Right-chick for now, she looks like a cross between my boss and my stepsister.
I'd first knock Left-chick out with a tranq gun, knock Right-chick out with chloroform, bind her and take her to my place. I'd then remove her underwear and strap her to an adjustable table, so that I can reline her shoulders for the procedure and force oral on her when its level. After I thoroughly clean her mouth, I'd make out with and grope her until she recovers from unconsciousness.
When that happens, I'd threaten her to deep-throat me or be "waterboarded" with runny cream cheese frosting. Regardless of which happens, I'd run one of my hands between her thighs and pinch and pull at her vagina. She would be waterboarded if she were to bite down. Whenever she goes unconscious, I'd adjust the table so that our pelvises are at the same height and fuck her raw while biting on and licking her breasts.
I'd keep her knocked out with a bit more chloroform, bind her off the table and blindfold her so I can deliver her home when I'm done.
I'd use a similar kidnapping method for her. However, I'd strip her naked (excluding the choker), and suspend her by the wrists and ankles so that our pelvises are at the same level. I'd also install an oral vice and use gratuitous amounts of habanero jelly, such as when I knead her breasts in the process of deep-throating her. I'd powerwash her and deliver her home in a convoluted bathrobe when I'm done.

She does love a good tying up, but I'd rather keep my sub in one piece lol.
I'll talk her into bringing a friend...
She has a blonde friend with a really nice big juicy ass but slim body I've always wanted to fuck

Pics of the blonde?

Maybe see if your girlfriend would want to be the magician and saw her in half. Then we can rotate between fucking your girl and the two halves of the new assistant.

my ex