>MKULTRA KID
youtube.com/watch?v=nYxZS-UngB0

>Memories of El
youtube.com/watch?v=trRg475fE_0

>Mike Remembers
youtube.com/watch?v=bSS1wO5DZdU

Upcoming video:

>Mike and El - A Romance ft. Huey Lewis and the News

Discuss the show, El post, post memes, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v0K0VpPjMjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just woke up and was no /sgt/ so i had to make one.
/sgt/ can't die, lads

Keep it good

why was the old one removed by jannies?

why force this kinda cancerous bullshit when everything that has been discussed has already been discussed
this is Sup Forums tier horseshit

So the Monster is using Will as an incubator right?
He dies next season

don't know, but i think it had reached bump limit too

There's always some of us willing to discuss and shitpost all day.

We're not supposed to have one during the day, remember?

look, just fuck right off will ya

>to discuss and shitpost all day.
you really only got the latter part right
and yeah it's the kinda cancerous shit that wrecked Sup Forums

Last night wasn't a general and there was like 3 threads about this tv show. Why not contain into a single thread to more fun? You can always filter /stg/.

>it's a comfy /stg/ episode

>h-hey user, um, y-you wanna, like, y-you know, g-go to the s-snowball d-dance?

I don't know if he's some kinda of incubator. But i think he wont be able to control his monster side and will be doing some bad shit.

He travels through time.

no other explaining of a fcking Fitbit Charge HR.

If El was set free, what would you prefer her to:
>live with Mike
>live with his mom
>live with Joyce
I'd prefer with Joyce. Her mom is crazy now and Mike would get bored of her if they lived together

You forgot the fourth option
live with me :3

live with Mike so they can make babies

Resurrect Benny
Uncle Hop shows up every now and then as well

>giving El to the traitor Hop
what the fuck is wrong with you user?

a hundred times this

i saw benny's death coming
but it doesn't hurt any less

i DON'T want her to end up with Hop or her real mum

Living with mike is best option

What happened to the last thread?

i think it got deleted for pedoshit

So was El the monster? Or how did she end up getting sent to the otherside in the process of killing?

Is 4k user here? Requesting Jon and Nancy holding hands, and Joyce's expression when she's leaving the morgue and Jonathan yells for her.

>tell them where El is, ask for the insured safety of the other boys so he can go save Will
or
>get killed knowing another child died in your hands and leaving behind 3 young boys trying to hide a girl and themselves from a government agency who have no quarrels killing people
He chose the best option he had

Even had they captured El I'm sure he would have never let them keep her. He'd probably make it his personal mission to bust her back out. He simply did the only thing he could do in that situation.

Pretty sure he signed off a couple hours earlier.
He'll show up in the night thread no doubt

Mate, El was obviously the catalyst that joined both the 'right side up' world with the upside down and helped the monster jump between the two not actually the Monster

More stg thread yayy i love you all guys
Keep your El's fed and well

The Millie Venilie or WETF tripfag got the other thread deleted.
Should have just let it end there last night

>Not wanting her to live Joyce
Remember she was the only her able to calm her when she was at the limbo

i just thought that showed she really cares about kids

joyce has enough to worry about with her lack of money

dumb frogposter

Don't really like how they swept Barb under the rug. I mean, she deserved a little more attention right? Nancy didn't really seem to give a fuck that her best friend had just died, either.

Barb?

i think she was the girl who died

poor betty

Oh, Bonnie? No one cares about her.

Wacky memes on the corner of the internet

>>>/tumblr/

Really though, I think they made it clear that Nancy was Barb's only friend, and no one else tha really cared for her was a main character.
The two police guys tell Hopper that they found her car at a bus station, so at that point most people probably assumed that she had run away, unlike Will who was the first to disappear and subsequently die.
People cared that she went missing, we just didn't see it because it wasn't important to the story.
She's a plot device to get Nancy into the monster hunting and to later show how the DoE is covering up all deaths related to it.

Mike was a true bro. Willing to jump off that cliff for his bro Dustin. Top lad.

Shut up, Troy

Is there some sort of tumblr thing w/Barm I'm unaware of? I just finished the show last night and haven't read on much. I just thought how her death was brushed over was a bit strange, considering she was one of the two kids to get pulled in.

I saw the other thread get 404ed and expected the worst. Good to see a living thread.

Well everyone else in town thinks she ran away.

>"THAT'S kissing?! That's it? That sucked!"

how does he cope?

>tfw grew up in rural Kentucky
>me and 3 friends all lived right around each other
>one was the token black guy
>rode our bikes everywhere and always explored the woods

Show really hit me somewhere lads. Life was so much simpler then.

By spamming her on /stg/

>yfw El Poster Finn

post el's feet

Tumblr has fallen in love with Beth because she's a "nerdy" thick girl with bad taste in clothes and hair and who can't pull guys/might be a lesbian
So naturally she's /theirgal/

Reminder that Millie hates Finn

Found Finn

Good for /ourguy/ tho

Am I the only one that couldn't stand that stupid fucking toothless kid? Could they not have got a normal looking and sounding kid for the job? Just get a kid that looks like a regular geek not a fucking literal mouthbreather

This is too funny. I know a really ugly tranny that wanted a name and I came up with El a long as time ago. Why? I can't remember. He made a retarded name for himself like Elrin or some shit. Why does every tranny go with weird elf names?

There's only one right answer for /ourguy/

WHAT WHAT WHAT

Blacked when

He bothered me for the first 5 minutes. I was grossed the fuck out. Then I just got used to it. He's a cute lad, not a methed up Wendy. I hope the IT movie brings stuttering kino. I want you to cringe like the little faggot you want to be (under my big DICK)

Because elves are natural degenerates that are only good for raping and genociding

Maybe not "hates"...

They're probably just awkward around each other.
I mean one's a joker type chubby kid the other's a cool nigga, both of them probably be more comfortably around those two than each other.

He's obviouly Millie Venilie

maybe she's doing that thing kids do when they actually like someone and pretend to dislike them

I like this theory, I'm clinging to this hope.

Cast her

Hang in there, Finn.

Dude it's like an 8/10 show at best with one season, no Easter eggs, and no mystery to be solved. Just some cliffhangers for next season. Nothing to discuss, nothing to talk about, nothing to pick apart. Its over, everyone has seen it all, and you're just going to have to forget about it until next year

>implying he's not Future Will

This. Kids around that age tend to avoid people that make them feel uncomfortable.
In a year or 2 they'll start banging in the trailer every night

No he's actually John Wayne

i just watched it and it was a 5/10 horror movie that lasted 8 hours
prove me wrong

No, It's a 2/10 horror story will characters you care about that lasted 8 hours

Bump

she is just being tsundere

Wait, El isn't dead?

As much as I loved the show, I'm not real sure why it has a general thread. All eps were released on the same day so this isn't a show that drags out week after week. Discussion threads? Sure. But generals? Yall niggas creepos 2bh family.

We know 11 and her mom were test subjects, so there's still 9 others before her. What're the chances that the "monster" is actually a former test subject who was banished into the upside down land?

You can see Will coughing her down a drain at the end

It'll have one until people get tired of it, then it'll die, then get remade once the next season starts getting hyped up

That's hot

Hebe?

youtube.com/watch?v=v0K0VpPjMjQ

Is this show popular? I mean it's no where near GOT or TWD but it seems to be as popular as netflix show gets

i'd rather it this way than what happened yesterday

/stg/ stopped and during it's downtime there were threads asking opinions and shit so it started back up again

clearly a need for it for now

i don't know if it will become normie popular. no one i know has even heard of it (brit tho)

it'll likely stay popular amongst tumblr and reddit. giving it somewhat of a cult following like freaks and geeks

I want to lick her qt feet :3

reminder that avatar posting and consistent shitposting/spamming is bannable and should be reported

Fucking brutal

>you will never buy Millie

JDIMSA

>tfw think that Michael and Eleven are really cute together but I'm not a pedo
Who else here?

so it's safe to assume there are several more monsters, no? considering they use humans to incubate eggs, not for food, and there was a whole wall of humans where Will was found.

If you considers being reduced to flakes after blowing up alive, then yes

Very little unless they somehow seriously transformed.
It's clear the first time they hear it that they've never know about it before.
The portal that's created is a result of the two worlds being linked to each other, so there's most likely no way the world where the creature was was linked to the real world before

>her

she's too hot to be a schizophrenic shut-in desu

DELETE THIS OR GTFO

MODS PLS DON'T DELETE THREAD