youtube.com/watch?v=6QUmPZmkr4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im gay

Check'ed.
>Then tell me about him?

im alone

Do you choose so user?

she hasn't met the real me yet

She just gave me a bj a few minutes ago.

i have no one

Oh user, just be yourself. I'm sure she'll love you.

Was the shit cash, John?

bump

She is the reason existence is pain. Why everyday my heart cringes in agony and why such sharp tears cut my flesh. She was heartless when she stole mine. How ironic that the happiest become saddest because of the people who made them so happier than ever before. I crave that emotion like the sun. I don't recall a day in the last 4 years that I've smiled. If only there was a cure for the poison she tainted my soul with. I just want peace from this suffering.

One of the very few opportunities I had to start a relationship with a girl, and like all the other opportunities, I didn't put enough effort into it.

The only difference is that I still think about her far more than it's healthy for me to.

she's overseas
she's probably bipolar
considering dropping uni for a year and going back to work in her country

She was um, special. But. I don't know. I was bored after a year. So. I left. And now she seems happy and I regret it more than anything. Funny huh? How love works like that. Just wish I had someone else. I guess.

You write ok, user. Have you tried using that to express yourself, like writing a short story and putting it somewhere online?

This too shall pass, user. I know she seems like the only thing that matters, but one day you'll look back on everything and see that what you've gone through is worth where you will be. For what it's worth, you have a great capacity for love and emotion, and whoever you end up with will be so lucky. Hold on for the light at the end of the tunnel. We love you Sup Forumsrother.

She was the only girl I've ever loved. Stunningly beautiful. Pretty much my idea of physical perfection in a female. Super tiny. Like 5'1 and maybe 95 pounds. She had that total alt girl vibe about her and I just couldn't get enough.

She could be the sweetest and most loving person on the planet...then totally switch to being the most heartless vindictive person you could ever meet. A total sweetheart and a total cunt wrapped up in one. Bipolar psycho cunt but she was MY bipolar psycho cunt.

The best feeling in the world was falling asleep with her every night and seeing her face first thing in the morning. I also loved waking up in the middle of the night to her resting her head on my chest and moving her face back and forth kinda nuzzling into me. Leg draped over me and holding onto me like she felt totally safe, secure, and loved.

I miss her every day but know it will never work between us. She's probably happy with someone else now and that's fine.

She's the only one that i couldnt get. Year passed and i cant bring myself to even compare anyone else to her.

I literally met the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. 100% my type. Hope I see her again soon.

Also I just saw my ex flirting with some guy a few days ago. Just wish we'd still talk. Been feeling down about having lost her as a friend for the past few days.

Fuck that. You don't need her as a friend. I'll never understand people staying friends with exes.

Good luck with the new chick though,dude.

There's this one girl I care a great deal for but she has no return feelings. We're friends though, but just makes it hurt more/longer. Been like this a couple of years now. Feelings not got any lighter but I've learned to live with it.

She's 8 and her name is Tonya.

Never fall in love with your best friend. It'll break your fucking heart.
Thx user, gonna do my very best next time I see her. God I love women.

I visit allpoetry sometimes. I contemplate about it but always unsure. This encouragement is stimulating perhaps I will peruse uploads.

Thank you, such kind words are often found in rarity in these tough times.

wizard here
a girl once held my hand about a decade ago
to this day, that's the closest i've come to sex by far
i still think about how things would be different if i knew how to read the signals

> Be me, 5 year old autist loner
> Meet qt3.14 on the way to school
> Acts a little weird but I didn't care
> We start dating, but friends don't believe she's real
> Always says she's busy and can't meet anyone, not even my parents
> shouldatakenthehint.jpg
> Fast forward to last year of high school
> In counselling for depression
> Tell counseller about her, how she's never met anyone but me
> MFW the counseller tells me she's not even real
> MFW I actually have severe paranoid schizophrenia
> MFW the love of my life was just a coping mechanism for an abusive childhood

wow

Of course, it's the least I could do. Just remember that even when it seems bleak, more people care about you than you know.

I just met her. I am 35, she is 23. I dont look 35, I look 27-28. We both like each other but she doesnt know how old I am yet. I do know that she's single and so am I. Hopefully my age isnt a dealbreaker because honestly, she is the the cutest available girl I have see in a long time.

She was the first girl I'd ever loved since my ex-girlfriend. We'll call my ex Kristen, and the new girl Abigail for the sake of the story.

Kristen was my first love, and although I'd never believed in the love at first sight meme, and still don't, when I saw her, I knew there was chemistry. We looked at each other, sort of scared but brave at the same time, just staring for a minute. I talked to her through common friends, then we dated for a while. Apparently, I was more committed than her, because she ping-ponged around from my friends and back to me. Every time she came back it was euphoric, holding her and seeing the world through her eyes, but it was short-lived and painful when she left. Also, on one of our more turbulent endings, she made a point of ruining my reputation.

Ever since then, I had trust issues for a few years with women. Until I met Abigail. She was the kind of girl that looked like she shouldn't be kind, or funny, or smart, because she was so seductively attractive and talkative, but she was everything. She was the perfect one. I could talk to her without feeling nervous, we were quick to become friends, and I couldn't get her out of my mind. It was like she was tattooed on my eyelids, the only thing I saw. After so much apathy and emptiness from not loving, she brought some light back to my life.

I confided to my coworker how I felt, but apparently the two of them were already going for each other. I was embarrassed, but he was kind about it, and I told him that I would step down and he had my blessing.

I feel good about what I've done, for who am I to say he doesn't feel the same way, but I can't stop seeing her when I close my eyes, and regretting that she'll never be there when they are open.

My dad was never one to show his affections. He never really said, "I love you," or gave a hug or anything like that, but it was always the small things that spoke to that level with him. When I went off to uni for my sophomore year he looked around, pulled a shitty Mexican sucker from his bag and gave it to me. We laughed about it, but it quickly grew on me.

I never ate the damned thing. It sat in my right pocket, transferred between whatever pants I was wearing at the time. It got to the point where a year later the wrapper was shredded and it was making all of my right pockets kinda gross. I eventually tossed it out, because it felt silly to hold onto something so benign as a memento.

The summer between my sophomore and junior year of university, my father was diagnosed with cancer. He had been sick on and off since the winter, but he never went to the doctor. He always just toughed illness out. This time he couldn't though. He went through surgery, and it helped but he was still in pain. I felt bad going back to school, but everyone implored me to go back and finish what I started, including dad.

Two weeks into my junior year of college my dad died. Massive, sudden heart attack. Not even the cancer. I went back home for the funeral and wake, and found myself sobbing and going through his stuff when my sister and mother were getting ready. What should I find in his top left dresser drawer but some shitty Mexican sucker. It was even the same flavor; strawberry.

He held on to something so minor just as much as I did. But he didn't toss his because it fucked with his clothes. I wish I still had mine. I wish I wasn't a bad son.

Know it isn't a gal, but had to get it off my chest. Sorry, friends.

i wish my dad cared about me, he left my mother who eventually dumped me with his mother ( a way to get back at him i guess) he eventually came back into my life somewhat when i was around 7 and then when i was 14 he decided that i was the reason my grandmother hated him, i spent me time with her turning her aginst me (not the shitty life he led or the 6 other kids he abandoned) and tried to i guess kick me out of the house? or atleast beat me up, he was drunk and tried to shove me, i punched in the face and he fell and hit his jaw on a chair, i always think about how if it had been alittle higher he would have hit his temple could have died, but i broke his jaw and a bunch of his teeth all fell out because of me

>completed me in everyway
>Actually good looking but that didn't even matter
>forcibly friendzoned myself because i didnt want to waste her on me

Been 2 years now and she has a job a boy friend and im just sat here alone with nothing but regret. Wasted my money on whisky and fags so i can't even buy Nier to pass the time.

Venting is always good, and not having kept your candy doesn't make you a bad son. You still probably meant a lot to each other, you'll always have that, and that's something that hopefully isn't as likely to ruin your pants.

>mexican candy
was it one of the ones with an insect inside? you could probably find a insect in acrylic keychain or something. just a special way to remember him?

> Whiskey and fags
Well at least you're apparently dapper as fuck.

She's across the world and I won't see her till may. Cheating is tempting

Doesn't help when your listening to this too
youtube.com/watch?v=6QUmPZmkr4I

I'm sorry your dad was an ass, friend. I had a great dad and I took that shit for granted. I can only say I wish everyone had quality fathers. We deserve them, ya know?

No, it's just some tiny little dum dum-esque sucker. I'll see if I can find a pic for you.

I know, and I appreciate the support, friend. It's just one of a few things I'll always beat myself up for. The worst for me, personally, is in the same frame of time.

So, early summer between soph and junior year, early enough we didn't know my father had cancer, my sister and mother went on a road trip. They were gone about a week, so it was just me and my dad at the house.

He was working, usually from early morning until 4 or 5 in the afternoon, so instead of doing nothing at home I'd go out and do stuff. Sometimes I'd catch him on the way out the door and he'd ask, "Whatca up to?" I'd tell him I was seeing friends and whatnot, and he'd tell me to have a good time. Never actually had a night where I stayed in with him, because I have a habit of over scheduling.

Fast forward to after my dad died. Me and mom were reminiscing on the couch, and I don't remember how exactly it came up, but we got on the subject of that week. Apparently at the start of the week he had bought some frozen pizzas, picked up some movies, couple of beers, and was ready to have a day of just us. I fucking shattered right there on the couch. The last time I had a chance to spend quality time with my father, and I denied him that time. I still tear up thinking about it. It makes it hard to speak.

Im looking for a drawing of the feels guy drawn in red and blue, all comfy in a bed does anyone have it?

Yeah, that'd suck to have learned about, but at least the pain you're feeling proves you're not as bad as you may think. As counter-intuitive as that may sound, there are some people who wouldn't even have batted an eyelash his gesture. You're a very good son by my standards, even if I am just some user.

Here is an approximation.

its more abstract than that

its completely blue and the feels guy is only drawn in red pen

thanks for you effort

dead in life

I went looking again and this was the closest I could get.

She's the girl I'm currently with, 5'3 fucking gorgeous, smart as fuck and isn't some little bitch with her humor, is the sweetest person in the world to me and those she cares about but fuck with her and she'll end your life. She's a bit clingy but in the cute way not the crazy way. All in all it's been about 6 months, getting pretty serious and I couldn't be happier

She's my best friend. And I love her. It's the first time I've felt this way since my ex of 6 years broke up with me.

She's in love with her ex.

I've told her how I've felt about her, but she hasn't given me a clear answer to how she feels about me. She gives off mixed signals, and frequently compares herself to my ex for some reason.

Not really sure what to do. Thoughts bros?