I'm thinking about committing suicide Sup Forums. Should I? Also, what are some fast and painless methods?

I'm thinking about committing suicide Sup Forums. Should I? Also, what are some fast and painless methods?

No suicide is fast and painless.

Because before killing yourself you have to go through a lot of pain

Don't do it. Life sucks sometimes but you've wi-fi.

True, bud

i think about end it every day

how old are you user?

I think everyone does

Think of the memes you'll miss

i would think if you didn't have access to a gun the most painless way would be to jump onto the train tracks right before a train comes and try to aim your head right under the wheel

> Think of the memes you'll miss

How can I miss something when I'm dead?

That's funny I was just think about you committing suicide too

Everyone ignored the old favourite of exhaust through your car window. You will just fall asleep in your comfy car, and when you're found you won't be a mangled corpse to traumatise your family.

>Should I?
That's really up to you isn't it?
>Fast and painless method?
What's it really matter when the end results are the same? I'd recommend hanging with belt in closet. Make sure you're home alone.

When I was about your age (18) I had dropped out of high school and had become a cook at a local diner.
My parents were extremely poor and never thought that I should go to college.
I saw people around me that I was waiting on, I saw that they were intelligent and seemed to have things figured out. I'm sure you know that feeling very well. Girls didn't go near me because of my sever acne, and I never had many friends outside of my job.

I'm 28 now. I don't look back at those hard times in my life and think, "man, I should've just killed myself then and there." I remember how much I've come.

I eventually got all of my high school classes through a local community college and was accepted into university. I saw a therapist once I could afford it and started sorting things out.

Sort yourself user. You're far too young to think about killing yourself for any dumb reason.

> I was just think about you

Yeah? I was just thinking about how bad that grammar is

oops, replied to my own post
When I was about your age (18) I had dropped out of high school and had become a cook at a local diner.
My parents were extremely poor and never thought that I should go to college.
I saw people around me that I was waiting on, I saw that they were intelligent and seemed to have things figured out. I'm sure you know that feeling very well. Girls didn't go near me because of my sever acne, and I never had many friends outside of my job.
I'm 28 now. I don't look back at those hard times in my life and think, "man, I should've just killed myself then and there." I remember how much I've come.
I eventually got all of my high school classes through a local community college and was accepted into university. I saw a therapist once I could afford it and started sorting things out.
Sort yourself user. You're far too young to think about killing yourself for any dumb reason.

burning charcoal in a small space, car exhaust, or shotgun to side of head.

ur not gonna do shit, go to bed, virgin

Good idea. Nobody really thinks about that method that much for some reason.

Probably heroin overdose, but im not sure, not being able to breathe sounds off putting

I wonder why people on Sup Forums suddenly
Say things like
> don't do it
Or
> it gets better
Before, Sup Forums never seemed to be like this

carbon monoxide inhalation?
if you have a garage just turn the car on, otherwise run a pipe from the exhaust to your window

How long would it take to die?

you'll pass out in like twenty seconds, its very calm, and then youll probably suffocate in like 15 minutes. make sure nobody can stop you, cuz if they do youre brain will suffer a shit ton of damage.

20 minutes and you at the end you get a headache and it gets hard to breath.

If I were to try dying from carbon monoxide inhalation in a car, is there any way I could make it less tragic for my family.

This is extremely variable, and will be faster if you use a hose instead of your whole garage.

I would guess you would be unconscious within 2 mins of starting the car and dead within 10. The body doesn't differentiate between oxygen and carbon monoxide, and will happily feed CO to your organs and tissues despite the fact it's a poison.

user is right though, make sure no one find you before you die, cause its likely there will be permanent retardation. All the more reason to not do it in your garage. Find somewhere with a view and make sure no one will see the hose pipe.

Stupid idea. All suicide ideas are stupid. Just live.

carbon monoxide doesn't mutilate your body, so your family will likely be much less traumatized than they would if you were actually mutilated, like if you used a shotgun.

if you really want, leave a note

Well you could go talk to them about how you feel instead. You could tell them you raped 6 trillion jews, and they wouldn't be as dissappointed and devastated as they will be when someone tells them you're dead.

That's one reason why I didn't want to use a gun.

not to be a "white knight", but you should at least wait until you are older

life usually gets better when you are no longer a faggy teenager

Didn't know suicide had a certain age you had to be over.....

It doesn't. Go ahead and eat a bullet if you want.

Yes you should. Google "exit bag" or whatever. If you don't have money for it you could always do the old car in the garage trick. Or jump in front of a train/bus/truck. Alternately you could get a syringe, remove the plunger, and just jab it in your arm vein, you'll lose consciousness in less than a minute and die soon after. Good luck! Hope you follow through and don't puss out

Nah, fam. There's somebody who cares about you, I promise. Live for a better future for yourself, even if it sucks now.

A close friend of mine killed himself last year. I still think about that son of a bitch every day. He was too smart to let anybody figure it out. I hope you'll find the help you need instead.