How many of you here are still virgin?

How many of you here are still virgin?

all

we're all 13 so everyone

But this board is like obsessed with sexuality

With girls I am. Been fucked by plenty of dudes tho. Will probs work on the whole girl thing when I get around to it.

I'm actually 10 but I'm only allowed to go on Sup Forums when my parents aren't home

45 year old here. I gave up caring a long time ago. Once you're my age you stop giving a damn about what people think of you, and I just don't think it's in my stars. My dog Sandra keeps me company as I work from home.

Gross don't fuck your dog you sadistic piece of shit

you fuck your dog?
hawt

23 yo
hai, another fags

Faggots. I'm a "Chad" ever since I started lifting. Maybe if you gave a damn, made an honest effort and built some confidence you'd come out of your cheetoh dust and semen coated shells.

No, I do not fuck Sandra. She keeps me company since I'm at home a lot. I did pick up a mold that you can put your dick into, that's the only thing I fuck.

Sure whatever you say dogfucker

At this point, why don't you just pay for a hooker?

>Me
>30yo
>and pedoscum

...me

htAAAtps:AAA//goo.AAAgl/MgAAABjTO delete AAA's

eat shit

same

im 24 and "technically" still a virgin.

meh.

Explain. Did you cream yourself before you had a chance to put it in?

Well now I actually feel better,knowing there are more of us.

You reached wizard level.

Some advice for the virgins in this thread:

Sex is not something that just happens to you. Yes, some people might get lucky and have a good situation thrust upon them but for the most part, this is not the case. If you want to have sex and be done with the social stigma of virginity, you have to WORK for it. If you don't make an active effort, it will probably never happen.

That is all.

? my mom told me it just happens when you find your soulmate?

you right

Thank you for the advice sir. I'm pretty sure I can be happy without having sexual relations. I'm not sure its worth the work.

That sounds like needlessly hard work. I'll just stick with what I know thanks

Anyone else completely miserable but still end of getting gfs even though you're a complete loser?

Yea it's harder then it sounds,first finding a date,then going out, then maybe buying a gifts then meeting her friends ....not easy for person with social anxiety who always screw us something

I mean, why waste both time and money for an orgasm which you can get home for free

I'm fat and got laid multiple times by not terrible chicks once I was able to go out and drink legally.

Thank god for alcohol and dive bar hipsters. Keep trying anons.

God damned: another mistake!
You've gotta pay a lot of money then you get fucked
Masturbation!
You won't get A. I. D. S.
Just move your hand
Save your money!
Only five minutes
And you feel so great
Bitches: they want to destroy you
They take your soul and try to rot your brain
Bastards: daughters of god
They swear they love you then you feel the pain