How is the Movie?

How is the Movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rpRK1t-30L0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a good watch. Nothing groundbreaking but enjoyable and well made.

This. It was solid.

good, worth watching.

Simple story and characters, but it's really elevated by a director that really knows how to build tension and use brutal violence really effectively.

It's a solid popcorn movie, even if it's not as good as the pure kino that is the director's previous film Blue Ruin.

Good tension, some realistic gore, enjoyed it quite a bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=rpRK1t-30L0

5/10 No more

that fucking chopped up arm god damn

pretty good, i have an idea for a similar movie except in the open in like 10 years in England when there's a lot more muslims and the protags are being chased by a buncha muslims for some shit

A field in England?

wut? no

Very good filmmaking in my opinion. Not so good writing though. Much better than Blue Ruin.

you know those horror flicks where you get angry because everybody does something stupid at every opportunity?

Tent walk is still one of the greatest and most eerie scenes of all time.

it's actually mostly sensical here though, due to the duress they're under.

there's only 2 points that made me scratch my head

This is England?

yeah but different

I'm not only talking about the kids, also the bad guys

like what? mostly their plan was sound.

Just make it 10 years and you can reduce costs by not having to do any special effects or anything, just go outside with a camera.

A modern day Assault on Presinct 13 - simple formula expertly executed. High stacks and high tension throughout, incredibly enjoyable; easily one of my favorite films so far this year.

Yelchin's reaction was perfect, he really sold that shit. Just a kid way in over his head.

Not that good. Feel sorta bamboozled into watching it from Sup Forums's praise. I did *rent* it for $6, so i'd recommend torrenting or streaming. It's ok, just expected something a bit more interesting.