"no"

"no"

he did it

"yes"

I thought the fat one bombed the mosque

>getting told to take the deal so you can be called a murderer for the rest of your life

Doesnt matter if he was let out at 35, it would be impossible for him to find a job.

His family is poor, he would be pretty much fucked unless he moved back to Pakistan.

this show is going to soul crushingly end with nas getting life and the audience knowing the system fucked him

cool
cant
wait
alcohol binge here i come

If it doesn't drastically diverge from the original British series, Nas is going to be proven innocent and freed but the reputation won't go away, or something

> john will never wear the fancy shoes

finally we're talking about this show

i feel like it was the other nigger in the first episode, the one that never talked
the talkative one who spoke to the police at the scene of the crime said he saw naz on the street by himself when he was clearly with a another taller nigger

but since the new episode im begging to believe the person her father was speaking to at the funeral has something to do with it

what a mystery

i like this show

nah he didnt

>the talkative one who spoke to the police at the scene of the crime said he saw naz on the street by himself when he was clearly with a another taller nigger

He didn't do nothing. Bodie just doesn't want to drag his homie into this shit.

>back to

He's never been

tru

damn i just realized this was a britfag show first

now that means that there are some serious spoilers

I'm 99% sure it was the psycho looking thug. This leads me to think Freddy might stumble upon answers through his street connections. Her step father is probably just tryning to get his hands on the house for cash reasons.

brit fag comments are annoying. no need to try to ruin also not the same thing. This is MURICA and a good HBO show. fuck off with your dr who and mr.beans

I know nothing about the British show except what I said here . I'm just guessing that Bodie's friend is just a red herring. I don't know who killed the girl.

i really thought she was a trans before googling her

>psycho looking thug

which one you mean

>this fucking show

thats a fucking huge spoiler tho

are you me? my only problem is that i think it's possible he did it. we don't KNOW what happened during the blackout. i dunno, senpai... this show is getting me.

I want to believe there's a hidden camera in the deer head's eye

I love this show. My best friends wife works for CDC, she said the hot water thing is real. One of the other guests sh works with go hit by one and burned so bad he had to retire.

>the hot water thing is real
probably dumb to ask you but it's the fact that there's alcohol in purell and putting it into the water heats it past boiling?

>guests
*guards

Considering how unstable she was I'm 95% sure it was suicide.

The darker one that grilled naz

The oil causes the scalding water to stick which causes the burns

>Bodie
>Omar
>Janice
>Benny

I really hope more actors from The Wire and The Sopranos show up.

no combination of drugs and mental illness is going to make her stab herself in the torso twenty-two times.
AND JOHN TURTURO

the one that burned him?

Funny enough Gandolfini was originally supposed to play Turturo's role.

no i like turturo in this

At this point this is pretty much all the show has to offer.

Omar is now officially le HBO nigger guy.

Does new york have a population of trolls and goblins hiding in plain sight?

Subtle beast is some fucking ogre hybrid too.

Nah. "Grilled' is slang for 'stare at'. Usually in an aggressive manner. So the nig in the first episode that was with Bodie.

OH!!! IT'S MY FAVORITE CAMEL JOCKEY!

I had a feeling that was the case when I saw his name in the credits

thats actually who i think did it too like i said in the post you first replied to

Oldschool working class new yorkers do look like something out of lotr 2bh

I assumed she's jewish/greek

i was creeped out by his producer credit

This is the best drama series I've seen in a very good time. I personally think that spooky looking nigga from the episode (with the hearse) had something to do with it. Maybe there was more of a conversation between him and the girl or even a past history. Either way the multiple stab wounds would suggest a revenge motive?

It's a shame this is a miniseries, tv as good as this only comes along once in a blue moon.

I know but I wanted to give my 2 cents is all

i really hope a nigger did it so this can be a cautionary tale for the young white girls to not get involved with niggers

The ghost of gabagool son

it's more a cautionary tale about not getting involved with the system

I think I saw something about there being a season two based on the success it has had. Although you wouldn't know it by Sup Forums threads. Only so many hours in the day and talking about good shows takes time from shitposting in faggy generals.

>Andrew Dice Clay will never be the lead in a hit hbo drama

MORAL OF THE STORY:DONT TRUST THE SYSTEM

he obviously did it hes brown

Is this 2006?

I wouldn't mind if it replaced true detective as the flagship crime drama. I even liked s2.

and possibly a terrorist too xDDD
she was insane she did it to herself

It's more forgettable than the OJ show on fucking FX. The show is well done for it what it is, but so far it's been disappointed with those diseased feet montages and literally two episodes of an overthetop prison drama

Also Micky Doyle

the girl reminded me of my ex so much

idk why

she was a whore?

You killed her?

She fucked brown cab drivers?

she was a redhead and she would cut herself before she met me and she liked to drink
she was a redhead kind of too
but not like a orangey carrot top type of redhead but the dyed obviously not natural redhead
and she had big boobs and tattoos and a slim waist

yea she was a slut

pic related

The guy who played JP Morgan in The Pacific is one of the cops the originally arrested Nas.

The guy who played Meesh in Generation Kill was one of the co cab owners

watch the trial system actually fuck up and actually free Naz, but they originally sentenced him to life in prison

while he's being freed on a technicality, his brother doesn't know and acts out with bomb or shooting spree.

WHAT SHOW ARE YOU FUCKS TALKING ABOUT I THOUGHT THIS WAS A THREAD ABOUT THE NEW JASON BOURNE MOVIE.

this IS a thread about the new bourne movie

are you high?

''the night of'' you pleb

I really, REALLY hope this show sticks the landing. I can't handle another True Detective.

i thought this the scene from nightcrawler where he says "no" to getting out of the car

Alright, I know you are all hyped because it's currently airing but I need to know - is it actually worth a watch? I've been burned by this place enough times already so please tell me if it is actually something outstanding.

'yes'

wait, do you mean 'yes' as no or as yes

help

Cultural Appropriation

It's great at creating a genuine, claustrophobic tension. The sex scene in the first episode was amazing, and I love Naz in prison.

You already know last episode he's gonna wear them to court and get Naz off

How? Impossible

too wasted
too wasted to don't injure himself
too wasted to clean himself

i think he's part of a plan and some prisoners are involved

It's well acted and like said is good at setting a mood and atmosphere, but a lot of the themes have been done before.

same why does this fuck have the most dynamic roles where he looks exactly the same.

No. It's not outstanding or special in any way. It's actually pretty generic and at times really strange.

But it's well done enough to be quality entertainment, you could do a lot worse but it's not outstanding.

"Rubber dinghy rapids, bro."

oh shit it is the guy from nightnigger

howd i just notice

i really liked the first episode
it was intense

Fuck, I knew I recognized him. No one does "nervous guy" better than him.

Any show or doc that tries to pass anyone as innocent will result in edgelords here thinking no he actually did it. Because it's reddit to think anyone is innocent and you have to be not reddit to fit it with the cool guys on Sup Forums.

Thank you. Probably won't watch it but I might give it a try down the line.

>edgelords
yeah i also come to Sup Forums for the moderate and mainstream points of view. Sup Forums, where cultural norms are strictly enforced.

It's only 8 episodes, it's probably worth binge watching when it's done.

No, trying hard to be edgy is petty recent in Sup Forums's life.

>trying
you poor little sheltered white girl.

best and only decent show currently airing

Would you have taken the deal, Sup Forums?

HELLS to the NO

no
only because the lawyer who procured it and my interests are at odds.
if the lawyer wasn't obviously just looking out for herself i would

yes, if I blacked out and a girl was murdered and there were no signs it was anyone else I would assume I was just fucked up on whatever she drugged me with and that I did it. 15 years aint bad

I would be genuinely surprised if this show has a ending that doesn't leave a pit in your stomach. Also why the fuck did he walk away from his friend in jail? He was smiling at him and then he talks to freddie. Dumb as shit

you're dumb as shit

the "friend" just burnt him and will probably do worse (hence his smile) so Naz went to get Freddy's protection

I can't believe anything that happens in a show would surprise. You're such an astute viewer...
>Why'd he walk away from the guy that just tried to melt the skin off his face.

What would you guys do if it happened to you?

If he didn't take it so personally, he would be fine. As if that other guy would hold a grudge for not taking the deal. He was just helping him roughen up

Fall into a depressive slumber, but I'd fight it till.the end

This, I honestly can't remember the last time I looked foward to watching something on TV

This show feels like it's missing something.

Like the actual investigation into the crime. There has been relatively little police work shown. It feels like Stone has done more actual policework than Box.

yeah that would've been good, they barely showed anything at the crime scene

Reminder that literally all the prison drama is invalidated by the words "protective custody."