Stoner chick thread

Stoner chick thread
Anyone else into this?

>Anyone else into this?

No, it smells and tastes disgusting.

Until you get used to it and learn to appreciate it.

But that faggot dick tastes good don't it?!

Would bang but for fucks sake smoke outside.

The weed or the women? inb4 both

... then you just smell and taste disgusting to everyone around you...

cool

Loser chick thread. Smokin' cones.

If you smoke outside nothing smells. As for taste, just drink something?

totally into this. keep 'em coming.

Why tha fuck would everyone be tasting you dumb fuck you need ta learn ta speak gud brah

Stop tasting people without their permission, user.

Lol I think he was talking about the hippy chick on the toilet. She is totally hot tho

or maybe its just boobs

No.

Reddit has r/treesgonewild tons of this shit on there.

The women are hot. Would be hotter if they weren't smelly and tasted like trash when you kiss them.

>people who have never kissed a girl after she smoked and are probably virgins

Says the 13 yo

They talk about girls like this on whiskey Thursday all the time.

Because beer doesn't do the same thing, doesn't smell or taste like piss either.

If you date a smoker, you're probably a smoker, user.

You'd be hotter if you didn't smell and taste like trash, so where's the problem?

Says the 9 yo

Is that somehow relevant to the thread?

I guess. I don't date potheads but I will fuck them.

I'm a stoner. I have a wife, been married for two years, dated for five beforehand. She smokes too. Looks like your argument is busted.

so right it hurts, smoker grills would not date a non smoker probably

If wreck her pussy

why every thread has a faggot like dis?

Yes. Beer is acceptable, right? It has those same effects you just listed, so by that logic you must also hate every woman who drinks.

clean that fucking bong
gross PoS

>I don't date potheads but I will fuck them
No you won't. You won't fuck anyone. Or more accurately, no one would fuck you.

Stoner chicks get boring.

Moar

So do you, user.

OP here. I like both things, but weed is definitely more fragrant than beer. I don't really think it has a taste when you kiss someone, though. Cig smoke, absolutely.

No, I am as fun as ever. Moved on from the stoner chicks. Completely lost interest in their boring shitty ways.

This pics is ancient - who was/is she? She always makes me diamonds

I wish she was resting that bong on my head

How? My argument is that it makes you smell and taste bad. How does you having a wife or anything else you listed refute that? Oh right, you're probably stoned...

Well for one you'd have to drink like 5 or 6 beers to smell and taste like beer as badly as one hit off a bong/joint/pipe would do so no.

I also never said beer was any better or worse so I'm not exactly sure why you are even bringing it up.

Well I'm married now so I just fuck my wife now.

I have noticed they are much more likely to cheat on their boyfriends though, especially when weed is involved.

Here's an Idea.
Live your life, let others do same.
Otherwise you're liable to become a SJW, which smells pretty rotten to me.

im the chosen one

This makes you never be boring. Truly you have ascended into a realm where you are never boring, and constantly have an active lifestyle that never involves you sitting in front of your computer/phone on an edgy image board.

kek

damn i'm extremely attracted to this chick. any pics more focused?

are you a smoker? im with stoner chicks because im stoner i guess,if you cant share your interest in drugs with your girls what is the point of it all

What a waste of a toke. Just blew that shit right out

It's not up to you to decide if you're fun... I'm sure you don't bring much to the table...

>I don't really think it has a taste when you kiss someone, though.

Try kissing a girl that just smoked when you haven't. It's pretty strong.

First of all she's smoking in that filthy fucking bathroom with that filthy fucking bong she probably leaves under her bead so her abusive stepdad can't find it. Nasty bitch look at her hair, probably has lice and shit.

All you've done is prove how much you don't know. I'm not stoned, but I will be later. You said
>people who have never kissed a girl and are probably virgins
So I'd say I refuted that. How about you stop being so angry about shit that never concerned you, get off your high horse (no pun intended) and get out of the thread you're clearly not enjoying? Go ahead and make fun of us for smoking, but you're the one feeling negative. Go do something that makes you happy, maybe.

Actually, yes.

Ooo look at mr defensive.

Listen guy, Stoner chicks get boring as you progress in life. It just gets old

>getting high off of one hit
That's only because you don't smoke regularly. Just like with drinking, doing a substance more often increases your tolerance to it.
Also, if you've drank a lot, people can smell it. Sit down and stop embarrassing yourself.

weed lmao

Stoner chicks are lame.

thanks user. appreciated

I do which is why I can cast such judgement.

Potheads get annoying as fuck

you are a fag if you cant just ignore it

Didn't this chick die some years ago? I think I remember reading about it on some thread years ago here in Sup Forums

>live your life, let others do the same
Could say the same to you, the guy who comes in and trash talks all over stoners for living their lives, and letting others do the same.

sauce on this? Video?

Anymore pre-death nudes of her?

You're mistaking sarcasm for being defensive. Everyone and everything gets boring as you progress in life, yourself included Mr. Interesting.

Holy fucking buttmad. I didn't honestly expect anyone to take the virgin comment seriously haha

>getting high off of one hit
?? What did I ever say about getting high? Are you fucking high right now?

>Also, if you've drank a lot, people can smell it.

No shit.
>drink like 5 or 6 beers to smell and taste like beer
I already said that.

Are you fucking high right now?

Then you're fucking stupid for even coming into this thread of you hate pot and potheads. Go be a boring fag salad elsewhere bitch

13, multitasker, hehe

What do you bring to the table? So far it's just Judgement, which makes you pretty boring.

story?

Holy fuck do you have more tit pics of this goddess?

I can, like I already said I used to fuck some of them. But it would get fucking annoying after awhile dealing with the stink and the taste and the retarded way they act when they are stoned which is why I never dated them.

you're a twat and nobody likes your douchey ass

smoking is fun

Holding in hits actually does nothing.

mamma mia!

the flooms!

Nope, just unloading my stoner chicks folder

Do you read your own posts before posting? Because I responded to individual things you said in your own post. I'm not even high, just wondering how someone could be this angry and stupid.

gross...
vagina & weed... 2 stinky things