Confessions thread

confessions thread

iama teacher who slept with one of his students. pic not related

greentext

Me and my girlfriend like to ride around all day in busy busses while she's dressed like a slut. I sit and watch as she grinds her ass against strangers to see their reactions.
Pic related.

I log into Windows task manager and boot people off computers whilst they're mid-script and watch their reaction from the other end of the office.

I dry-humped my cousin's cousin's ass while she was sleeping. We where all sleeping on the floor (not enough beds in house) and I woke up hard with my cock squeezed between her ass cheeks. She has no blood relation to me. I lifted the dress she was wearing and came onto her panties. I then rolled over and went back to sleep. No one knows.

im getting uncanny valley feelings from that pic

you're going to hell

how big was his dick?

This script was created with a diverse team of people consisting of multiple races, sexes and religious beliefs. Ubisoft hopes to assure accurately.

>be me 22 gl
>doing a gap year teaching post college
>girl, 17 (legal here) is in my class
>shes v into me
>she's tall and hot, so flirt with her constantly
>last weekend chaperone a field trip to another state
>a couple of students come chill in my room after hours because I'm like the chill young teacher
>she stays late
>we fucked
haven't had any repercussions yet and the school year is almost over
shes been texting me about hanging out
would totally be down to fuck again

I stole a few g-strings while house-sitting for an close female friend.
Slipped them into my gfs drawer and she was none the wiser.
Ended up wearing them too.

female friend knew about my stealing but turned out she was into it too so now shes blackmailing me.

Lvl 1 cuck

i'm drunk as fuck

More that she's my sub tbf, I've made her do some kinky shit

slept with a student
slept with friends gf
stole panties of my nephew's gf

Brad?

do it

Pix of brads girl pls

lol oldfag

no, im not brad- definitely inspired by him tho

Very good job that's fucking hot.

I want to cheat on my wife. I also want to fuck my physical therapist.

I need proof. post nudes of grill

Congrats, you're a cuck.

I have a bizarre fetish for girls with mental illnesses. Started with typical emo types,then full blown skitzo/suicidle.

The last girl I fucked had cerebral palsy. She was totally sane but its still a brain problem so I went for it.

Will greentext about palsy girl if anyone wants.

Cheers mate. Love seeing the guys that pick up on it either grind back or feel her up. Last week had a guy follow us off the bus and turned out he missed his stop miles before haha.

Felt bad for the bloke so told my girl to take him to a toilet in a shop and suck him off, he didn't seem to mind missing his stop then.

I was raped by 2 guys

greentext?

Good rape or bad rape?

Very good job that's fucking hot. Hot love it and your girl looks hot man. Grats.

Cuck in training

Would love to have your girl grind on me.
any lingerie pics?

Underrated

How is she black mailing you?

Its a weird situation.
Basically she sorta hates my gf but likes her body, and she gets off on the idea of her wearing her underwear.
So she told me to get pics of her in the underwear or she will tell her everything.

Sure. Depending on the day it'll either be leggings, a skirt, a dress or those little shorts.

I don't understand the question lol

>Had lil brother
>mom was out hooring
>babysitter was hired for lil bro
>19 chubby blonde, big tits
>I came home early with friend
>was in room watching pron jerking with friend
>busted by baby sitter
>akward moment turns to us joking about it
>next time baby sitters is over I invite friend
>we joke and ask if she wants to watch this time
>end up all of us naked playing truth or dare
>she was a kinky slut
>there was cum and pussy juice errywer
>friend and I went bi with her for the next 3 years till she moved away

Bump

damn she has a hot body user.
I love that shes your sub.
Would love to see a thong shot.

have you ever made her fuck someone?

Once when nobody was home I took one of my little sisters big stuffed animals, dressed it in my moms underwear and humped it in the bathroom. I was like 13

Ive read this somewhere on here before

Probably me, I've posted it alot in confessions and secret threads.
its been a thing for a while now.

Greentext.

>meet slam piggy online
>get to talking
>make her fall in love with me
>uhoh.jpg
>she's engaged
>tell her to break it off, but she won't
>go to visit family, in her area
>she's getting married
>am balls deep inside of her day after her wedding
>cheats on husband with me for 2+years
>goes to visit friend
>I'm otw to where her friend lives
>She stops for the night with me
>otw there and the way back
>breed the fuck out of her
>3 weeks later..."user, I'm pregnant"
>"I'm going to say it's his because he makes more money than you"
>another man is going to be raising my child because I impregnated his wife

had a 12yo gf when i was 25.

Can't find any thing shots on my phone atm, sorry.
Made her fuck guys a bunch of times yeah. I always offer her to use any one a friend or colleague gets married as some bachelor party entertainment. Serve drinks wearing nothing but a small apron and stuff like that but as you can imagine it always devolves into some kinky stuff as the drink flows

So hot it almost seems to go too be true tbh!
how did it get to that stage?

im a grill.

must find trump supporters very attractive

Commissioned nude art of my mother using photos from when she was 19. Filled in details from observations of her nude from what I remember when I was young. Detail is fantastic and accurate.

I really want to see my wife fucked within an inch of her life by someone with a huge dick.

Not a nigger.

Pic related.

His wife's son?

>meet her online, shes sad and desperate
>meet her at her apartment, she rolls up in her electric wheelchair to greet me
>shes like 4'5 but seems shorter cuz chair
>she explains her condition to me for clarity
>talks like Forest Gump but worse
>shes constantly twitching, muscle spasms
>folow her to bedroom. They have special beds that look like adult cribs so they can pull themselves up and not roll out
>start making out, shes reluctant to take her shirt off
>her tits are 2 different sizes. like DD and B cups
>I play with them because i find it amusing
>smack her ass, its dense as a rock from 24/7 muscle spasms
>her pussy was waaaay too tight, couldnt even get 2 fingers in
>face fucked her against her crib bars, best head ive ever gotten
>titty fuck her for lulz
>stay the night holding her cuz i felt kinda sorry for her
>wake up getting head, feet kicked up on her chair
>she thanked me for treating her like a normal person for once and swallows cum for the first time in her life

I cut all contact with her after that. Shes was really nice but I ditch every girl I fuck after the first time so it seemed wrong to keep in touch just because she was a circus freak.

I blackmail people I find on Omegle and Chaturbate. I need advice since I'm about to break the limit on non reportable gift income.

How do you blackmail them?

daughter

Basically the public stuff onto bringing in a girl for a 3some into bringing in a guy for a 3 some, then a couple more guys etc etc

pics?

I fingered my dog's asshole when I was 16. I was so erect it hurt

Depends on what I find out about them. It's a bit like fishing where you have to trawl for quite a while, but once you hook a big one (pedo, closet gay, married tend to work out the best) you can squeeze quite a bit. But it takes some work to nail down what you can get.

> little sis in law having issues with asshole hubby
> starts going back out with friends a lot
> friend gets in bad car wreck drinking and driving
> starts calling me for rides home when out
> hubby works late at some bar
> run her home one night
> shes wicked drunk can't get in house
> carrier her in, help her up to room
> drop her purse on floor and she jumps and gives a bit of a sequel
> pulls small remote from purse and blushes
> she's too drunk to hold back and tells me hub hasn't fucked her in months so puts remote vibe in and grinds up with guys at clubs to get off
> me fucking diamonds after says this
> hands me remote asks if i wanna try
> start flicking thru levels until find the rhythm that makes her squirm
> comes over, grabs my shit, smiles, kneels, pulls out my cock and starts sucking
> stop her before i blow, put her on bed and take off her pants
> no panties and pants soaked with cunt grool from vibe going
> pants off see vibe is combo cunt and ass vibe
> finish stripping her, pull egg out of cunt still running and put in her ass
> fuck for a bit
>tells me she just finished her period
> blow a load in her cunt

> happen a few more times over coming weeks

> her and hubs announced they were pregs not too long after

Been there, it's a weird thing, years later, when you want to meet your son, but the baby brought then together, and they have daughter now. You don't want to fuck it all up. You he and the kids are all blond haired and blue eyed, no ones ever going to now so long as you don't fuck it up.

How much do you earn?

How do you actually get paid?

I used to do the same thing in yahoo chatrooms ages ago but id either make them take degrading videos/pics for my amusement or just ruin their lives. I was too afraid to set up a payment method.

Timestamp/tits or gtfo first

This is the first pic she got me to take.
I was scared but my god having her blackmail me about underwear and my gf made me diamonds.

Fuckin cuck

top kek, she "dresses like a slut" and acts like a whore in public. Your girl is a whore, and youre a amateur-cuck. she's not pretending.

I kick ass.

I want to run away from my life and start over, but I'm too much of a pussy to do it.

Damn straight she isn't pretending, she loves it and I love making her do it

>Using tits or gtfo this incorrectly

Fucking newfag retard.

I prefer Bitcoin but I've figured out a few ways to anonymously receive money. The trick is thinking long term. As in ten to twenty years long term. Two, three years ago you could be a lot more brazen in Bitcoin collection than you can now.

I've had sex with 2 of my teachers in years 9 and 11. Did some kinky toe sucking on a 3rd because she couldn't do anything about it as it was during class (hot as fuck).

I'm male too.

Depends on what there is to work with. Ninety percent of the time you get a one shot payment of a hundred bucks or two. But ten percent of them are your long term retirement plan. You squeeze them and sit on that money.

Two birds one stone

I got my mom to give me a hand job in a parking lot once

Hey, just an average user here. Can one of you please explain to me what a cuck gets from having his girlfriend participate in sexual acts with another man/woman? Maybe it's just because I'm the jealous type, or just "normal", but I wouldn't ever let my girlfriend do anything sexual with any other person or we'd just not be together honestly.

Before a job interview, right? I remember reading the original story on ebaumsworld.

Nah this was after getting groceries and I got a chub . She just divorced my dad and was lonely .

Is she hot?

We'll I don't consider myself a cuck, I enjoy the control and power I have making her do things she wouldn't normally do with people that she wouldn't normally do them with. It's a humiliation thing.
Suppose the more cuck side of it would be when she has more of the power

Want a pic ?

Of course

I'm so bored with life that I want to commit violence or something with non consent I'll never actually do it I'm too much of a pussy

Why haven't you fucked her yet?

wasn't brad last year?

nah, you're a degenerate cuck and I hope you dont have children, congrats

kek

laughing my ass over here user, props to you

She has a boyfriend now sadly who probably Fucks her better than I could

thats actually a pretty cool story.

She looks nice, how old?