Is MADE IN CHINA starting to become a mark of quality?

is MADE IN CHINA starting to become a mark of quality?

much of the world's industrial capital goes to building china's manufacturing base. now that they have the latest and greatest tools in the business should they still considered inferior?

Buy American if you want your shit to last

Trumps fixing it

If you want quality products, buy anything made in:

The UK
The USA
Russia
Germany

Nowhere else.

They still take manufacturing shortcuts and use inferior resources to make products. Poisoned dog food. Metal that is not up to international spec. Doodads that break easy.

ur an idiot

Trump buys and supports Chinese products, you illiterate fag.

No
>the niggers
>the muslims
>the kike
>now the fucking chinks
When does it ever ends?

Fuck these lefty globalist retard threads indeed, cant we just be like north korea

Eat my crusty asshole beta bitch boy.

>No mention of Belgium

>now that they have the latest and greatest tools in the business
They don't, not even close

I don't order electronics components from Amazon anymore because they ship all of it straight from China and obfuscate the sources.
And all of those parts are complete shit.

Too large of a percentage of what they produce is still inferior quality shit. So in general, it's ok to call Chinese products crap.

The bigger problem with China is they don't ever create, produce, design, or invent anything on their own. All they do is wait for white people to do that and then copy it and sell it for much cheaper.

Not him, but there's truth to what he posted, although I'd put more countries on that list. Italy for example.

>italy
i work on a lot of industrial equipment and heavy duty off highway shit and im always amazed at how much of the equipment is manufactured in italy. i never really thought of them as industrial savvy country

Yeah, Ford and Dodge are prime examples of that

I didn't know that. But they do make other quality stuff. Italian design is bredy gud.

Just because world gives them products to make and produce, that doesn't mean snything from China is now something you can trust. Are you retarded or just dumb or just wanna shil for them chinks?

Speaking from personal experience in the aftermarket automotive market, shit made in Taiwan/China is still better than, say, shit made in Mexico or Thailand, but it's still crap.
The trap is believing "MADE IN AMERICA" is a sure mark of quality; it's not. Half the time it's only partially "made" in the US (castings/forgings done elsewhere, final machining done here). OR it's so piss-poorly made and assembled by Joe Bob/Tyrone that it's still crap.
Japan is still god tier quality, whether it's tools or electronics or automotive parts. German brands used to be good but with companies like Hella and Bosch outsourcing their manufacturing now to both India and China, it's turning to shit.
PC mainboards/cards went the shit lottery route forever ago. All that shit is made in China/Taiwan now, which is why it doesn't last even until its generation is obsolete.

You clearly have not worked with a company that imports Chinese made product full time.

Coffeemakers, kitchen ranges, anything with metal.

The only good things coming from china is the cellphone (ZTE and HTC) and films (Huayi Bros. and Wanda Group) market. Come and fight me.

does america even produse something other then wepons?