Uncut penises are technically, based on scientists, better than a circumcised penis

uncut penises are technically, based on scientists, better than a circumcised penis

prove me wrong

>> hint: you cant

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bp44v4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nor would i try to

i have never forgiven my parents for letting the jews snip my peter

lmao

technically your right considering that uncut dicks make women feel less pain and actually feel more comfortable than one thats cut. the only problem is pealing back the scin, especially if its your first time havin sex. if its not lubed enough, and still sort of dry, it will hurt a bit. but its worth is cause you'll be gettin some ass.

The only people who think otherwise are jews and cut faggots who are in denial that their parents had their junk mutilated.

man who gives a fuck if you can make babies it fucking works so fucking hell

Lets have some facts about uncut dicks...
>can get phimosis
>easier to catch an STD because the bacterie thrives under the foreskin
>gross

skin* you fuck, spell better

fuck uncut dicks

tfw u cant pull ur dick back and wash it during a shower. guess i just have to let the jews take it

fuck all of you cut fags. as long as you clean your self and use protection like a normal fuckin person then you wont get any fuckin std's and shit.

your right too, its actually less painful for both the women and the man.

Just have to keep up hygiene and it is much better having an uncut dick.. fuckin parents had it done when I was twelve

Trying to regrow it now.. Tlc hugger.com

>based on scientists
Citation needed.

Enjoy your mutilated dick, goy.

samefag

this

Lmao jews are crying because their dick has been tampered with

>get the fuck back into the gas chambers

>fuckin parents had it done yesterday

muslim?

jew spotted

that or jewcuckedyank

ITT: Americans become antisemite

/thread

sad attempt at bait OP. you should consider exercising, might change your quality of life.

>hitler is cool meme
jealous member of an inferior race detected

nah, I'm all there

decided to keep my kid intact because the reason to circumcise is ridiculously stupid. Fuck my mom for stealing my foreskin

sage
sage
sage
sage
>>>>>>>sage

>the only problem is pealing back the scin
wtf does this mean?

>can get cut if they want

But they don't. Gee, i wonder why?

kek

We all know this is true.

Un-informed jewfag located

Send this cuck to the gas chamber/b/oys

i wish i wasnt circumsized

>my jewish parents had me cut this afternoon

Underage jew
BAN HAMMER

You are not having sex right if the woman is not feeling pain.

you should try washing at least every 3 days idiot

My dick skin belongs on my dick, not graphed on to some burn victim

>hey anons, some of us fags can't help it if our parents were morons and had our penis's cut

This is Sup Forums you can't simply expect everyone here to do that

You horrible monster
How could you feed the jewish paedos?

You fucking neck beard fag

Actually the skin is used in anti ageing lotions

my parents had me circumcised at 6 for my ballooning, which is completely natural. My dick looks like a burn victims face now

measurable sensitivity is higher, and it is better protected, but circumcision has statistically relevant reductions in std transmission and less incidence of infection. It's a wash at the end of the day.

>used in anti aging lotions

Only a jew would know this

>Correct
>Wrong
>Subjective

Next.

Dubs speak the truth

Completely right. After having uncut dick, circumcised ones don't really excite me at all :/ Tastes better, feels better, better feeling for the guy, and way more fun to play with.

That said, my bf is cut and I still love his cock.. just wish I could have known what it would be like uncut...

its a fact

Dear America

Take a look at that picture. It is a picture of an unmutilated penis. You see how clean and healthy the penis in the picture looks? It has a foreskin. It's a fully intact penis. It is how a penis is supposed to look. The glans is actually supposed to be an internal organ. The foreskin protects the glans, keeping it moist and helping to retain sensitivity. The foreskin contains thousands of touch-sensitive nerve endings called Meissner's Corpuscles.

The foreskin represents at least a third of the penile skin. It protects the glans from abrasion and contact with clothes. The foreskin also increases sexual pleasure by sliding up and down on the shaft, stimulating the glans by alternately covering and exposing it. This can occur during masturbation or intercourse. Friction is minimized, and supplementary lubrication is not needed. Without the foreskin, the glans skin, which is normally moist mucous membrane, becomes dry and thickens considerably in response to continued exposure. This change reduces its sensitivity. In addition, the loss of a secretion called smegma of the inner foreskin layer removes natural lubrication.

Now look at the picture again. Now back to me. A lot of you Americans reading this do not have a foreskin. Some of you may have had it removed for genuine medical reasons, but most of you would have had it removed while still an infant through no choice of your own.

You have been mutilated. You have lost an important part of your manhood that you can never get back and was probably taken from you without your consent.

If I was you, I would be angry. I would demand to know why this needless act of mutilation was carried out on me. Time to wake up to this human rights violation, America.

>the shaft is more sensitive than the tip
bullshit

that pic made me drool. pics of cut cocks don't. simple biology.

everyone here is cut

make fun of these fags LOL

discord.gg/bp44v4s

>dumb a fuck
>cant even understand some graphics

Ballooning?

dear sir, my parents did not know this information when they cut my penis thus this info is useless

doesn't look healthy tbh, looks like you're gonna get a yeast infection from cum stuck between your glans and foreskin

that's a real nice dick tbh fam no homo

You do understand that the foreskin retracts and slides back all the way, right?

>your eyes don't look healthy because there's a flap of skin covering them and bacteria might get in there

kek

>doesnt look healthy

lemme tell you how healthy and delicious an uncut cock all lubed up with precum is, user. best meal I ever had gotdam

Anyone who disagrees doesn't know what they're talking about. I don't like it how people try and rub it in the faces of people who had no say in the matter though. To all the bitter cut people just know there are ways of regrowing it. Fight the power!

>inb4 butthurt mutilated cutfags

>use protection like a normal person

Never gone all the way, son? Don't worry, one day you'll find a woman desperate enough to touch your cheese dick.

Sir, say no more, you've moved my heart.
I've considered mutilating myself as well because some spook told me I could last longer in bed then.

didn't know you faggots cared about each other's penises so much

genuinely feel sorry for cut guys. I still feel a bit pissed at my bf's mom for letting that happen. Dumb bitch.

Circumcision causes PE in many.

Hey look at my hairy uncircumcised penis. It's hairy.

fuck this thread now I'm mad craving a fat, juicy, dripping, uncut cock in my mouth. so hungry

Trim or shave and it would be 8/10

Unmutilated master race reporting in.

post moar, nice cock, shit camera work

Enjoy your STD's

ew why don't you eat shit instead, it's better

Uncut looks gross, is gross, and most females like cut. Fags.

Someone explain me one thing.

I thought that circumcised dicks were only a Muslim or Jewish thing. So why are so many American men circumcised?

nice thumbnail newfag

>Implying I don't lick the dude's asshole too
smh user

>Enjoy your STD's

beg to differ. and women who "prefer" cut have never had uncut

>I thought that circumcised dicks were only a Muslim or Jewish thing. So why are so many American men circumcised?

t-thanks user senpai O_O

pretty sure people would be born without foreskin if it wasn't a good thing
checkmate cutlets

gay people aren't people at all

Because Jews control America.

>cutfag detected
>thinks women likes cut cocks when its the opposite :3

kek

how profound

>most females like cut

kek

So let me get this straight. You'd mutilate your penis because some dumb whore might prefer it?

Hand your testicles into reception on your way out of the thread, you emasculated faggot.

well sometimes the truth is profound

Many woman in the United States prefer cut,
Though you will probably say they are all whores so it doesn't count or some shit.

/thread

RESPOND TO ME WITH YOUR PENIS SIZE AND IF YOU'RE CUT OR NOT

It takes me like twenty seconds to cum, so that's the downside.

No one should gives a shit about the appearance of your dick if you it gets you pussy you fucking cuck

>been proven multiple it doesn't effect sensitivity.
>proven that uncut is more prone to stds.
>Have to wash it every 3 hours so it doesn't wreak of cheese. Science tells us that a warm moist area rapidly grows bacteria.
>everyone but you thinks your dick smells.
>been proven that cut decreases your chances of UTI dramatically. Never even knew what a UTI was but my uncut friends (only one or two, most people in America take pride in being clean and civilized) always seemed to get them.
>less blowjobs ( who wants a cheese surprise? I know I wouldnt take that chance).

It's funny how only uncut guys make these threads. Why are you so insecure? Circumsized guys aren't even aware this is a "thing". I guess when some chick throws up on dick for the 3rd time it's understandable why they would be so insecure. The past 3 women I slept with sighed in relief that I wasn't uncut kek. Women make fun of you behind your back. sorry man

>Many woman in the United States prefer cut,

Let's assume that's true. So you mutilated your penis over some retarded American whores?

Cuck.

This makes no sense. So women want to feel a skin sleeve fuck itself inside her?

since we're talking about dicks, do you guys get hair going up your shaft? if so how do you deal with it?
I get it going about a quarter of the way up and it bothers me a little because it looks weird and I assume when I put it in vaginas it will drag on there, last time I used tweezers to pull all the hair on the shaft out but that took a very long time.

>tastes better

Said no woman ever

Unless the head of your dick is small and you have a lot of foreskin your foreskin shouldn't move much during sex

yes and it was the best sex I ever had. More fun to suck too. just truth, sorry user