Let's hear it

Let's hear it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3skqSYMRo58
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When I was twelve I peed on my dog

i hate you for what you did to me... but i still love you bitch!!!

I don't care that you broke your elbow

Fuck you, dreams! I proved that she doesn't care! No more wondering.

I accidentally figured out how to masturbate when I was 13. Kept rubbing my dick during class and my pants got soaked one time.

Kek ya got me good user

I'm ugly and I'm proud
youtu.be/3skqSYMRo58

i think i've masturbated more than any other person alive, i've jacked off atleast 5 times EVERY day since the age of 12, and am now 25 years old.

I can't decide between the three people I love and I'm terrified I'm going to wait too long and lose them all

I need a girlfriend fuuuuuuuuuck. I've been out of the game for like 4 years now.

Just need a life partner.

Almost every night since I was 14 I've fantasised about raping my dog. Using a sandwich bag as protection. Once when I was 16 I fingered it's asshole and was so erect it hurt

I'm gay

I'm half Mexican and I can't fucking stand today's Mexican Americans.
Fucking so proud of Mexico but won't fucking live there.
Fucking try to act like niggers and can't stop calling everyone "nigga"
You're grandparents are rolling over in an orange field somewhere

Fuck you, Juanito
Fuck you

Hey Emanuele, it was really good to hear from you. I'm glad things are mostly good for you and that your dad isn't in trouble. Tell me how things went for your mom and if she liked it.
-------------
Hey Kevin, I'm sorry I freaked you out and then missed all your hints. I was just happy things were going as swimmingly as they were between us and willing to see how things turned out.

You're doing better over all (it seemed like) and I'm glad for you. Just keep it up & you'll do fine.

Then, honestly, things would work out about equally well no matter who you chose. So make a decision before it's too late and don't have any regrets.

I'm an opiate addict. I did my last 30 mg oxy tonight and I feel pretty decent. I'll be okay til tomorrow when my boy gets back with 80s and fent patches.

I have an inflation fetish...

I dont want to live anymore. World seem too stupid. People too boring. Fuck this shit

All I want to do is fuck my married coworker

I'm a furry and a pedophile.

I have lost almost all will to live, and I'm too much a coward to an hero.

Masturbation is for lesser beings who haven't yet learned to reproduce asexually

I have friends but none of them like me

When I was a baby I shit myself

I fuck my taken coworker at least once a week, and she lets me do whatever I want to her.