Fluff thread²

Fluff thread²

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5xeWOGFIA0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to make a barbershop quartet fluffy group and make millions.

same clueless fag from the last thread, again what the fuck are these?

What do fluffies like to eat besides sketties?

I love this shit. Does anyone else here really really get some sick, evil euphoria from watching these pathetic little creatures get abused and tortured?

It reminds me when I had to dog sit for a friend and he brought over 4 young dogs. They were so fucking stupid and irritating. They kept barking and growling at everything and everyone and every single time they made a sound I charged at them and hit them. They started to piss themselves because they were so afraid of me. It was a disturbing yet amazing feeling. I even kept them out the next morning when it was really cold out. It wasn't freezing, but they were pathetic and it was funny watching them shiver and sit close to the door crying for me to let them in.

Also, where can I find artists who make these? There seems to be a lot of them and they're very well made.

What would fluffies performing Shakespeare be like?

Literally

It's grimdark Happy Tree Friends derived from MLP.
Was at one point used to spam against Bronies. Now it is it's own thing.

They are genetically engineered creatures that were meant to be the perfect pet. But they got freed by animal rights activists before they got out of beta.
It is basically stories set in a world where humans have a moral blind spot about the helpless creatures they created. A surprisingly deep tragedy. When it isn't overshadowed by rekt edgyness.

Stuff that children like, but nothing spicy. And vegetables depending on the individual.

Don't fluffies behave and talk like small children?

Ah, thank you. Guess I can leave the thread now

Can you teach a fluffy to do tricks?

Yes they do, it is their cute selling point. For the people who love to babytalk to their pets.

They play dead pretty well.

get help

Some individuals can be to dumb. But mostly yes. Although their physical capabilities are less than stellar.

retarded children

This is now a banana thread

It was supposed to be "cute" & endearing. Also, in-lore, children were the intended target demographic. So, they would be talking at a similar level as their intended playmates.

Oh, would you fuck back off to what ever dark hole you crawled out of.

>getting triggered while browsing a fluffy abuse thread on Sup Forums

wew the summerfags came early this year

At least Honor died peacefully.

More like toddlers. They were created for maximum cuteness. Their way of talking and lisping are supposed to be part of said cuteness.

Fluffybooru.org

Thanks mate

Reply to your mother or this post will die in its sleep tonight

now u're not so fast

Why did the admins on the booru purge a lot of accounts? I lost my account that had my ginger story and I was wondering what the hell happened while I was gone.

nu huwt fwuffies no moa! Stoopid hoomins!

Thank Lori

(you)

How does Sup Forums cope with the fact that they will never have a pillow fluffy on their desk?

The same way that I cope about everything else I'll never have in my life. I sleep.

youtube.com/watch?v=q5xeWOGFIA0

WE DID IT LEDDIT

All of /c/ and /mlp/ belong in that fucking box

All of /c/ and /mlp/ belong in that fucking box

No answers?

Bump

All of /c/ and /mlp/ belong in that fucking box x2

Aww of ce an emewpee bewong in that fuggy box.

Uh, I don't have an account there, but there was apparently some drama with a user by the name of Doctor_Benway. They apparently threatened another user and their kids (surprising, I know). Then when they were banned, they tried to get around it by posting anonymously, which then led to anonymous posting being temporarily banned, as well as the suspension of new account creations for a while. It's possible the admins may have purged some inactive accounts as well.

Aww of mummahs babbehs awe in that fuggy box huu huu

Why did the admins on the booru purge a lot of accounts? I lost my account that had my ginger story and I was wondering what the hell happened while I was gone.

Well fuck. That explains everything.

Get ya poopie pwace oudda mah fuggy box an get meh sketty dummeh mawe!

they purged you cuz youre a faggot

Faggotry? In *my* Booru? It's more likely than you think.

I've sent two mails to Hewoo already and still no response back.

Happy to be of service.

Aww of best babbehs bewong in dat fuggy box.

Aww babbehs stay in dat fuggy box.

Fwuffy wan aww da shiny in dat fuggy box

Everyone is a faggot. Some more than others, which caused someone to sperg out and go full raging autistic enough that it effected me in the process.

Aww babbeh wan out fuggy box

This is one of my all-time favorite images. The mother really does love the baby, but it's a munsta, and for fluffies munstas are the reverse of everything good. So it logically follows that they would eat poopies, since that's the reverse of what fluffies should do.Thus her baby will die even though she thinks she's doing whats best for it.

kys