Sup Forums I'm sick of Arabs, I'm at uni, and I live in a flat which unfortunately has one Arab girl in it...

Sup Forums I'm sick of Arabs, I'm at uni, and I live in a flat which unfortunately has one Arab girl in it, she constantly brings back many Arab men into the flat who have no manors, are rude, leave the place looking like a shit hole, shout, play music till the break of dawn.
We as a flat have told her many times but she won't listen, does Sup Forums have any idea about how to solve my Arab problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KVWAIKoatWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP is a faggot.

They have no manors? I own several. Get on my level.

Cheers man

>no manors

make a formal fucking complaint it's that simple.
you can call the police on them for a noise complaint it's easy

Cook lots of bacon when they come over

do what elliot Rodgers did

Be a man you worthless britfag

Yeah, well,fuck you user. How many manors do YOU have?

Dont ever complain in person use anonymity or you will have your life wrecked.

You need to respect other cultures so you should handle this female in the traditional muslim way. You need to bitch slap the whore till it's sobbing, which might take awhile, because the bleeders tend to have built up a tolerance (on account of their master's whipping them so often). Next you need to kick her out to the curb as it says so in Hadith 1280. You need to be more tolerant of her culture, so adhere to the whore's religious customs by doing these things.

knife the breeding machine
>deus vult

Play Christian rock and leave leave open deli ham in the refrigerator.

Pound her oil field (anal sex)

Make complaints to landlord/uni

Or keep some guard pigs by the front door

Welcome to Germany

D E U S V U L T
E
U
S

V
U
L
T

So I was at Subway (eat fresh) and I ordered the Chicken & Bacon Ranch Melt. It was AMAZING, Stuffed with melted Monterey cheddar cheese, tender all-white meat chicken, crispy bacon, lettuce, tomato, onions and green peppers it was just about the best thing I've had all month.

Take it up with the landlord, get the other people annoyed with her to file a complaint as well, or if complaints are filed in person, have as many show up with you as possible

arab here, arabs works only with beating.
first inform your nieghbors to call the police when they come.
second, when they come warn them to not make noise or call police.
if they laugh it off, dont smile, tell them "i am serious, and we spoke with all nieghbors and will stand against you.
if they get mean. tell them to wait her, go up your flat bring knife, and fight.
they will never comeback.
if you dont like knife, use bottle of beer when you warning them if they want trouble break the bottle and shout come over here you wanna some *hng*

ITS TIME TO GET ANGRY.

You see I was at Arby's the other day, and I was chowing down on the delectable number 3 roast beef combo, and I'm talking about I had an appetite for a family of 4. And this meal kicked the britches off your dumbass Subway diet. Boy let me catch my son talking about some "Chick and Bacon Ranch Melt" so I can kick his ass.

>Make complaints to landlord/uni
LANDLORD TELS HER, THIS GUY COMPLAINED, user GETS BUT RAPED BY A BUNCH OF ARABS.

You better call jesus

Why is your culture so backward?

implying arab girls are even pretty. you are making here a favor if you fuck such soulless miserable thinks.

There is only one way to solve this.

we have a culture ?

Yep.

nu male. thats why the west has fallen. because post modern population are pussies.

DEUS VULT!!!

hi vsauce arab here.
i would throw gasoil on thier rags and drop a 20cents lighter on them.
and have the city a good laugh.

cook bacon, ham, and cure ham all season.
DO IT, YOU PUSSY!
IT TASTES AWESOME AND SMELLS AMAZING!

wrong,
its still pretty white here

use a bacon based condom

write on her door "shut the fuck up"

this

Kek

That is just being realistic, you will have 50 opponents that fuck with you if you complain and they know it was you.

>one Arab girl in it, she constantly brings back many Arab men into the flat
Tell her father.

put bacon outside your door

youtube.com/watch?v=KVWAIKoatWM