vocaroo.com/i/s15MIOsrWDP0
vocaroo.com/i/s12zZub9S9u2
vocaroo.com/i/s0Sx37S9p1ew
vocaroo.com/i/s0uP4K70GRti
vocaroo.com/i/s0f11Uis2TRH
vocaroo.com/i/s0abhuUZXJkY
vocaroo.com/i/s06hIZqsKIRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's ok to be lonely, user. I get lonely too. B-but... maybe we can be lonely together for a while?

please say "Mukta, I'm taking a shit, can you fuck off?"

Can you say "happy birthday, my nigga Z"

Spooky#4714
Could you spread the word someone who goes by spooky on discord r9k and steam is a 30+ year old pedo/sex offender who uses fake pictures of traps to lure young boys into sending pics and meeting irl to rape then and assault them =) thanks

"Great game everyone! Hope you guys have a great day!"

youtube.com/watch?v=p7i6deZw82I

OP is faguette, simple vocaroos not showing up after 15 minutes, literally only 3 requests

I'm just here to lurk, this thread was pretty damn fun last night.

Gibson money

Give me your cummies daddy. In my cunny.

Has OP forsaken us ?

Yes

OP you liar. Also side note, fuck Darjeeling, she fucking sucks. Fucking teeaboo shitface arrogant cunt. Fraud. Who would've thought an aryan snob would make me hate british people?

Can you please say "Shannon McElroy is handy" and upload it somewhere?

pic related fuck that dumb bitch

I mean, if you insist.

Don't mind if I do.

"Uh, i think the fuck not you trick ass mark!"

please stop posting photoshopped pictures of my waifu

do it dawg.

YOUR WAIFU IS GARBAGE AND SO IS YOUR FAVOURITE TANK

rude

I blacked your waifu.

lies
she would never do such a dirty thing

Uh.. user..

All anime grills like sucking dick.
That's all they fucking think about. No exceptions. That's why you gotta fuck them before anyone else does.

I'm sorry.

stop spreading lies about pure and innocent girls

Not lies man.

It's the cold hard truth. They're as far from pure and innocent as you can get. Absolutely anyone can fuck your waifu.

Post more Darjeeling lewds

Oh shit I forgot I posted this.

i'll get on the requests

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

vocaroo.com/i/s1FPIgMs2xP9

vocaroo.com/i/s1MQik3wCmsJ

vocaroo.com/i/s1lCu4ZEBbkQ

vocaroo.com/i/s1Z5p5z0NqJD

vocaroo.com/i/s1DrYANHQh1e

a little late OP

Aaaaaa, isn't that a dude's voice?

The thread was dying when I checked it a while ago, so I assumed it would 404 and I forgot about it.

I've been doing these the past few days. Do you not know the story?

Atleast you delivered eventually.

Good job OP.

Sorry. Hopefully the thread can be revived. Or I'll just make another one.

"I can't believe you're making me wear this... now everyone's looking and I can't stop imagining them touching me all over... getting hot just thinking about it..."

Could you please say:

I will always love you, Kyle.

vocaroo.com/i/s1GGPsX3lUdl

vocaroo.com/i/s0VXCgxVf3g0

Doing long ones are hard

OP here.

Darjeeling is muh waifu

First you brush up on your basic math:
Arithmetic, a little geometry, elementary algebra, and some basic trig.

Next get a standard calculus text and dive in. You should also get a linear algebra and discrete math books as well; make sure the discrete text is proof based.
Once you're a couple chapters in to your discrete book (you will want to have covered basic proposition and higher order logic, and basic proofs), you may begin learning programming and computer architecture. As a litmus test, if you don't know what this statement is

∀P((0∈P∧∀i(i∈P-->i+1∈P))-->∀n(n∈P))

you aren't ready to take the reins of a computer.

Now, forget what you do know about computer programming:

First, you learn boolean logic operations
then, you learn transistor logic
then, you learn how to build functional units from logic gates
then, you learn CPU design
then, and only then, you learn assembly language
then, after you have mastered assembly language (not dabbled, but mastered it), you learn C
then, after you have mastered C, you may learn the higher-level languages of your choice, but you will always use C and assembly as your primary languages because everything else is unnecessary bloat.

By this time you should be finished with your calculus (up to advanced integration techniques and vector basics), discrete, and linear algebra, and are ready for the next wave of math: abstract algebra, analysis, multivariate and vector calculus, and, after you have progressed a way in those, topology.

Finally, you become familiar with topoi, and study the internal logic of categories
then familiarize yourself with (general) type theory, and its applications to programming. I also recommend studying how to reformulate mathematics in terms of globular categories for use in automatic theorem proving, because there is an inherent programming-like 'feel' to it.

Now vocaroo it. Declare your love in the way only you can, OP.

this pls

Dude I have "beginning programming" on the other tab and I'm doing math homework. This is fucking creepy.

skrrrrt you slap your shit to fake titties being a barbarian freak neanderthal with a brain the size of four (4) rice grains while i unlock my hoes’ chakras daily (telepathically) with my Einstein brain that has nine hundred trillion neurons lil nigga head ass bwoy go raw an anime pillow wit your dusty osoi desu ass

vocaroo.com/i/s0i7kXhV22Pu

vocaroo.com/i/s1rI7Oe83B7P

Good job OP.

I should watch GuP next. Been meaning to for almost a year now.

Thank you

It's really great if you like history like me. All the main girls are literal representations of their leaders in WW2.

Hitler, Churchill, FDR, Stalin, etc are all anime girls.

This is anime hitler

Fuck off, you fucking Aspie You are a piece of shit and I don't give a single fuck about anything you have to say. Go fuck yourself, you self-righteous ass. You're pathetic. You aren't bringing anything into my head besides reinforcing how you are a piece of fucking trash. People like you need a hard wake-up call from reality. I sincerely hope you try to pull your pathetic "pseudo-intellectual" bullshit in person on someone someday and they beat you to a bloody fucking pulp. You deserve it. What I can't come to terms with is how fucking stupid and obstinate you are. Fuck you, fuck everything you stand for, and fuck every single thing about you. Again, fuck off, you fucking Aspie. Don't you dare call me uneducated, you fucking piece of shit. You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. You are scum. I'm going to just stop talking to you, because you are obviously fucking retarded. Fuck off.

vocaroo.com/i/s05AcNqVnrjN

lol at least you tried OP thanks

can you say I love you Griffin

B-But I poop from there.

vocaroo.com/i/s18kiqWfbCXg

vocaroo.com/i/s0ACZnkyA2YE

"I love you Mark. I just wanna suck your dick so hard. I loved you from the very start. Ever since I met you in Elementary. I get orgasms everyday. You been in my class every year. I want you to have my babies. You're so hot. unhhhhhhhhhhhh "

You're the best op

vocaroo.com/i/s0xnVMPmQxQb

vocaroo.com/i/s0sDE85pekUD

THIS IS DELICIOUS dont be hasty not until i see those street fighters pummeled to dust! which should be any moment now. YES YES!

"yes mark yes!!!!!! put ur throbbing cock inside of me!!!!!! ohhhhhh yesSssssssssssss! fuck me harder!"

vocaroo.com/i/s14u8of1cRs3

vocaroo.com/i/s1sP8sjS9gNr

That isn't what normal people say during sex so I made it realistic for ya.

"Oh, please, just cum all over me!"

Asking for friend

Say

FUCK ME UNTIL I CUM BLOOD AND BLEED CUM user PUT THAT JUICY COCK INTO ME

youtube.com/watch?v=p0j0lO7uQBo

youtube.com/watch?v=fyAiMgxjwRQ

>Girl voice user
>Taking requests again.
>I'm bored
You know, it's awesome how quickly voice threads have become popular. They just sort of appeared out of nowhere. Anyway, can you read this?

pastebin dot com slash McpNJcBM

Also, you might enjoy this voice thread as well:
>you will always use C and assembly as your primary languages because everything else is unnecessary bloat
Programmer here. I just gagged a little. You best be trolling. These days, you will probably never ever need Assembly, or C, and you don't even need to be a master of math. If you're trying to become a Game Programmer, that's another story, of course, but you most likely won't even be exposed to any of that in the real world.

vocaroo.com/i/s0nXmNzXQSMr

vocaroo.com/i/s0MKbcdoJjpM

vocaroo.com/i/s15MIOsrWDP0

This is fucking lewd.

Does liking this shit make me gay or something?

"mark i love you your dick is so large. im going to go to my house now. later."

yes

You think I could do something slightly shorter, please?

Oh yeah daddy bono eat a dick

vocaroo.com/i/s12zZub9S9u2

So what's ur story op? are you a dude?

vocaroo.com/i/s0Sx37S9p1ew

Welp. So much for being straight.

I mean, my previously very straight self always considered traps to be pretty gay. Sure, they look like a girl to varying different degrees, but they don't have a vagina, they have a dick.

I honest to god never considered they could sound like a girl though. Kinda changes things for me, I guess.
Never thought Sup Forums of all places would actually manage to make me question my sexuality. So, uh, congrats? I guess? Lmao

>If you're trying to become a Game Programmer, that's another story, of course, but you most likely won't even be exposed to any of that in the real world.

That's funny because I first posted this as bait on /vr/ when someone asked what they needed to learn to make gayums.

pics?

Wut? You're a guy?!

Yup, it's a dude. Welcome to the club, buddy.

No because I have stupid low self esteem and don't want to get laughed at.

We do a better job at being women than most women do. We like guy things and fuck whenever you ask us to.

Oh, and we don't cry about "rights" when we already have an advantage.

i would say you are considered straight until you fap to one

okay, what about height? **and don't tell me you're some kind of a fat kid who wishes he is an anime girl**

In a community that stresses macho male sexual stories as a highlight of all conversation
I was an under-developed immature fat little dude that never got laid and was constantly razzed
"Oh, poor little kid!"
It bothered me probably more so because I was horny and frequently had to make up stories like
"Uh, when I went on vacation I met this chick and we fucked and she loved it!"
Etcetera, etcetera...
This tipical pubescent problem was an effector during the height of my problems with my father and stepmom
You know, the tipical wicked-stepmom story
And so, I moved to both grandparents' and four sets of aunts' and uncles'
and so forth and so on within the year
And in eighth grade, my mom had no choice to take me in because my dad packed my stuff
and drove me to her house in the morning and left me there
She was pissed
I accumulated quite a healthy complex, not to mention the complexion
Then one day I discovered the most ultimate form of expression ever
Marijuana
Oh boy! Pot
I could escape all day long and not have the routine nervous breakdowns once a week
Only being stoned for the first few times was what I claimed as something I would do for the rest of my life
And I would practically do anything to ensure my supply of fantastic weed

I'm looking into software development and coding.. How much math is actually used in this? Also, up to what degree of math are we talking? (Not my strongsuit) should I go in another direction?

I'm 5'7 and maybe 130lbs.

Yeah, I've taken that into consideration before. I don't know, I just have to think about this some more I guess. Not entirely sure I'd be willing to fuck a trap yet, but your voice is hot as fuck, not gonna lie.

I've never knowingly fapped to a picture of a trap, but otherwise that ship has already sailed for me.

The lolianon who was in here last night started saying some super lewd shit.

"i love to take cock in my ass"
pics of penis OP pls

fag

OP here

I miss lolianon. I want to learn a loli voice

"Oobee goobee joobee"
"Thick cum mmmm"
"Baka Nigger"

Post your pic.

Please say:
Fuck yes Andy, fuck him hard while I slide my pinky in your ass.
Please throw some moans in there.

Please do this quickly

"Hey there (buddy/Michael). Look...I know where you and well. It's only a matter of time. So... get ready. I'm almost there. Giggle"

Did he not add you on steam?

I told him to come back some time. I really hope he does.

vocaroo.com/i/s0uP4K70GRti

vocaroo.com/i/s0f11Uis2TRH

vocaroo.com/i/s0abhuUZXJkY

vocaroo.com/i/s06hIZqsKIRs