Alright Sup Forums I'm in search of more individuals that have a fucked up background concept but an amazing pop sound...

Alright Sup Forums I'm in search of more individuals that have a fucked up background concept but an amazing pop sound similar to Melanie Martinez.

Guilty pleasure but I fucking love the sound and lyrics. Any luck?

wow so fucked up got damn

It's like a background of daddy issues that I like as a concept. Dd/lg shit

do you relate to that? just wondering

I love being the dom on the situation, the music is fucking amazing beyond that but there's definitely a subconscious part that fits too it

She captures the little girl kind of mentality pretty well, it's relatable for someone whose met many

Also, no daddy issues from me

you know anyone on here like that then?

On Sup Forums? lel

on /mu

>amazing
I wouldn't go that far.

Unfortunately no, never really met anyone on here. Just hoping to find peeps who dig her music and have similar artists
I personally find it amazing, would love to see her live

>decent but mediocre pop sound
ftfy

it probably helps them knowing that you go through many of them (or claim to)

Nah I only stick to one LG when it's serious, I don't have many at once. I'm a loyal dom

Absolutely the fuck not. Thanks for your opinion though

doesn't that get boring?

Not when she's as lovely and loyal as I am to her, it's a really strong sexual and emotional bond

>tfw i like this album
>tfw have no daddy issues
>tfw i don't understand how op's somehow reads this album as s&m or whatever
>tfw don't get all the the normies screeching about the album's aesthetic either

she's wearing diapers and shit in like every music video

violent sex culture is probably more wide spread than you realize, it's joked about a lot more now than it ever was

It's literally about a character depicted as child-like going through several sexual situations I need some songs

In some songs* Fuck autocorrect. I love this album