I recently got fired from work for "Serious misconduct" after working 5 years for a company

I recently got fired from work for "Serious misconduct" after working 5 years for a company

But im unable to receive benifits for 2 months because of the serious misconduct. Which i think is a fucking joke
Anyway i got my separation certificate from my employer and it said serious misconduct, Is there any way i can edit the PDF file and if so do you think its a good idea?

what the fuck did you do lmao

You don't think we're going to ask for details?
Come on faggot, what did you do?

Its irrelevant but i punched a LCD screen

If you're talking about filing for unemployment, don't edit it. In fact don't even bother filing if you fucked up They WILL call your boss and ask for details - bad things will happen.

Yah im filing for unemployment.....I guess there is a risk of that happening, just seems stupid i cant receive benefits right away when i fucking need it, Just because of what it was on this PDF

why dude

Thats a lot of backne

You will 99.9% get denied the first time. You can always appeal, so try that maybe? I don't know if it's against the law to file for unemployment in bad faith, so look that up.

Fuck you. Youre lucky they didnt charge your gay ass for that, fag

They couldn't, It was already broken and on the roster to be replaced. All i did was make them replace it faster.

So i guess its a bad idea to edit the slip ?

Nah go for it. Fraud is a petty crime at best. Make sure you pirate acrobat pro

Go to /r/finances?

>when the tism strikes

You fucking sperg. Forget unemployment, you easily qualify for disability.

You are the reason you haven't had a job in your life time ya fucking faggot

>fired for serious misconduct
>wants to edit the PDF file

You're working really hard to prove that you're a complete idiot, aren't you?

>when the tard rage flares up
Take a breather m8, then come back. No one can tell what the fuck you're trying to say,.

How many times did you have to punch it before it broke?

you're a fucking idiot.
You realize the unemployment office calls your company and asks them if you qualify or not because THEY ARE THE ONES PAYING FOR IT OUT OF THEIR UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE.

Just find a new job, trust me. Don't list this one on your references either, for obvious reasons. Your boss will be stuck at that company forever, you get to move on now.

>gay fag

Do you deepthroat your boyfriend with that mouth?

He can list it. All they're legally allowed to say is he is no longer with the company. If they in any way attempt to have a negative effect on his hiring anywhere else he can legally sue. You think he's going to get a job with a 5 year gap in his resume?

In what country ?

I actually am i able to use it as a reference because my Boss and i was good friends, But his boss don't like me :)

I think i'm just going to go to a serious forum that's not full of trolling cellar dwellers

Appreciate the people that did give a constructive reply.

US for one. Probably others. if you're in the UK it's not even worth it. 60 pounds a week won't get you shit.

We're hiring seasonals at the park I work at. I can put in a good word for you if you want.