IT'S HERE.

youtube.com/watch?v=QZ_JC-s8mqw

GET.

FUCKING.

HYPE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FKaLy54AbWs
youtube.com/watch?v=hM9-45UZL8E
forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2016/08/03/suicide-squad-review-worse-than-green-lantern-worse-than-fantastic-four/#642727aa4d73
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell that to Harley's snapped bat.

[rain assaulting the ground intensifies]

>Negative reviews assault the film

at work can't watch/listen.

what does he give it?

>uploaded 20 minutes ago
POTTERY

>listening to film criticsm from an adult who has Dragon Ball Z action figures on his shelf

I hate the stupid fucking expressions he makes with his manchild face in every goddamn titlecard, i don't watch his videos but i have too see his soulless eyes staring into me every day

C+

He fucking ripped it a new one. Brutal stuff

>this retarded American way of rating films

must be excellent then

must have gone easy on it

Why do you faggots suddenly post Stuckmann videos when you never have before?

Is it because of the RLM thing? I had never even heard of this schmuck before that.

Reminder that he is Jay's' step brother

>IT'S HERE.
NOBODY CARES!

Just a typical nu male youtube celebrity trying to become pewdiepie.

RT: "...muddled plot, thinly written characters, and choppy directing."

Thanks WB.

tell that to zods snapped neck

Thank you for reminding me of a thing you made up just now that isn't true in any way. Wonderful contribution to a wonderful thread.

TELL

Wow what a dickhead. Has this guy lost all happiness in his life?

Jeremy Jahns gave a very positive review saying he really enjoyed all the characters and found it very fun
youtube.com/watch?v=FKaLy54AbWs

>watching "youtubers"

is he going to cry if people dislike his review?

youtube.com/watch?v=hM9-45UZL8E

P L S B E I N L O N D O N

First for GOAT

He looks like such a rapist with those cold dead eyes

that's white folk for ya

C, pretty much what every other critics has said, little characterisation and the end is a mess

What is this expression meant to convey?

Pls no bully

>my wife is as lifeless as zods snapped neck
>why am I not a screewriter yet?
>I intereviewed people you don't even dream of
>my reviews are highly acclaimed
>I'm on the mercy of anonymous clicks on youtube

there is an idea of a Chris stuckman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there. It is hard for me to make sense on any given level. Myself is fabricated, an aberration. I am a noncontingent human being. My personality is sketchy and unformed, my heartlessness goes deep and is persistent. My conscience, my pity, my hopes disappeared a long time ago if they ever did exist. There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it, I have now surpassed. I still, though, hold on to one single bleak truth: no one is safe, nothing is redeemed. Yet I am blameless. Each model of human behavior must be assumed to have some validity. Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this—and I have countless times, in just about every act I’ve committed—and coming face-to-face with these truths, there is no catharsis. I gain no deeper knowledge about myself, no new understanding can be extracted from my telling. There has been no reason for me to tell you any of this. This confession has meant nothing….

He's also a Rotten Tomatoes approved critic, he's an important guy

P R I C K
R
I
C
K

I'm sorry. I hope he doesn't break out in tears now.

SUICIDE SQUAD?
MORE LIKE SUICIDE WATCH

How can other """critics""" even compete?

Look at this review hepcats!

>'Suicide Squad' Review: Worse Than 'Green Lantern,' Worse Than 'Fantastic Four'

forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2016/08/03/suicide-squad-review-worse-than-green-lantern-worse-than-fantastic-four/#642727aa4d73

more like Warner Bombs.

>i liked his joker

What the fuck happened to his teeth? Am I the only one who's bothered by the fact he took the time to photoshop his teeth clean for the video thumbnail, but can't be assed to actually brush his teeth?

Those aren't braces, are they? If not, holy fuck, what a disgusting mouth. It's weird to me that someone who does nothing but bullshit face cam vids would let his mouth and teeth (one of the prime things a person is going to be glancing at if they watch one of his shitty 10min vids) get that bad.

FUCK, I say we spam send him toothbrushes.

>turn off adblocker or you can't vi-

fucking DROPPED!

>took the time to photoshop his teeth clean for the video thumbnail, but can't be assed to actually brush his teeth

kek this

>it was a bit messy in places
>brutal stuff
Wow, Chris, you utter monster.

He does have braces.

THIS to be honest. has to be literal teenagers shilling this trash

It's all Sup Forums crossboarders. I can guarantee you every person itt has got Sup Forums bookmarked in their browser

I just poured some vodka into some hot instant coffee.

I gotta say, it ain't good.

>Harley is just like the animated series

No she doesn't. Fuck this guy and his teeth.

Are you an old man intimitated by new forms of entertaintment and media?

t. Redditor

C++

Tell that to StuckInChildhoodman's crooked teeth

What's the runtime of this movie?

It has got little do with videogames themselves and more to do with Sup Forums as being the biggest cesspool of underage and low-iq manchildren on this entire site which is saying a lot.
Unironically watching e-vloggers prattle on about superhero action movies is at least five times more reddit then browsing r/atheism while wearing a fedora

2 hours 10 minutes according to the google

Where is Bewildered Benjamin's review?

his weird Jew wife wears a headwrap all the time. Of course he's miserable.

he had a psychological breakdown because people made fun of a script he wrote to try and "improve" BvS which turned out to be worse than the one they used for the movie.
He was acting all smug on twitter expecting people to hail him as a genious but suddenly if people make fun of him for it they are mean and they are ruining his and his wife's life

Anyone here follow Collider?

Schnepp and Jason Inman liked it.

>the google

He's the face of mouth breathing.

Why he always makes that stupid face?

What did Rottentomatoes say? There I just spoiled every single one of this hacks reviews for you. Never goes against the crowd.

By the way I also think SS looks like shit and if you were hyped after the trailers you have shot taste.

To make babies laugh. People do it instinctively and it works like a charm.

So his fanbase are mostly babies?

Just like any fanbase

So did Dennis and Tzeng and Mark Ellis

>leave Sup Forums for a few weeks
>people are now taking Chris fucking Stuckmann seriously

This board is worse than Sup Forums

Collider are capeshit shills. They like everything capeshit.