Brian Wilson

Just saw him live tonight. Jesus fuck. He's a god damn wreck. He literally cannot hold a note longer than 1.5 seconds. He's getting old, and you can literally feel it in the concert hall along with all the other old people in there. The only thing carrying him is his band. Without them, there literally would not be a show. It would just be some old guy mumbling half-notes all night.

The only reason people even bothered applauding was because of the band and also because of the sheer weight that lies behind Brian Wilson's name and his cult-god like status.

Also, hate to say it, but this is gonna be the year where he dies. Dubs calls it.

don't do acid, kids

Glad I saw him last year before he really lost it.

It is "Pet Sound: the Final Performances" for a reason

>Brian Wilso
Who?

Most musicians I'm sad when they die, but Brian needs it. He deserves to be at peace.

bad advice

definitely do acid.

I don't know why you assume he's not at peace just because he's a shit showman now. I swear, indie fans treat old acts like aging greyhounds - get the bolt in their heads as soon as they show any signs of age. Fuck you all.

sorry gramps

Dubs and Brian Wilson discovers a temporary youth vitality potion that allows him to record the best album of the century before reverting back to his old self and dying a peaceful, happy death.

I'm not old, I just value older artists and always have.

It'd need more than a youth potion to get him to do that, he was always massively overpraised.

He has a history of mental illness, you fuck. If you look at some interviews, it's clear that he's slowly starting to lose it. I think going when you're at least coherent enough to not shit yourself is pretty dignified.

very rude and if I get dubs you have to apologize

This reminds of me of that south park episode with rod stewart

If you read his autobiography he's clearly happier now than he has been even around the making of pet sounds . He has several young children and a loving wife fuck off let the man do what makes him happy nobody is forcing him onstage

"Starting to lose it"
The man spent 30 years either in bed or in the grasp of a insane doctor on insane psych meds...
You clearly have no idea what you're talking about

>The only reason people even bothered applauding was because they didn't want to admit to themselves that they'd wasted their eighty bucks or whatever the fuck the old cocksucker charges for you to watch him sit with a completely immobile face leaning on an organ like it was a zimmer frame while a cabaret act performs his songs around him.

ftfy

>what is relapse

dubs and everyone in this thread dies before year's end.

He's happier now than he's ever been, apparently, so I think you are the callous one here - you want him dead before looking at him makes you uncomfortable. Mental illness isn't the same thing as dementia, which you seem to be implying. He's less mentally ill than he was for years, it seems.

dubs and Brian Wilson dies in 2019 but we all get gf's in 2018

The repeated denial of dubs in this thread tells its own story. I think we can safely say that Brian Wilson is going to live on for many years, and record many more classics of creepily infantile implicit racism.

dubs and you're fucking wrong

It would appear... not, hyeh hyeh hyeh!

if you had not replied to me as you have just here I would have not gotten these dubs that confirm Brian will be fucking dead by the end of this year.

Final dubs of the thread, all further dub attempts are invalid even successful

Brian Wilson will die in 2021

Mike Love will die before Brian WIlson

There is a disturbing lack of dubs in this thread

HAHAHAHAHA GOLDEN M8, GOLDEN

Brian will die on stage

The dubs wasn't made for these times.

Stop bumping this thread you fucking damn autist. You're not going to get dubs, and you never will get dubs.Brian Wilson will be fine and you'll always be an annoying loser,
Enough. Do something productive with your life, like playing in traffic.

Dubs and Brian dies in a week lying on a soft comfy bed surrounded by his loved ones while smiling and humming Be My Baby.

You're talking to yourself, and I for one never expected dubs. You, on the other hand, clearly were hoping to get them without appearing to want them.

He looks like Edmund White these days.

*cocaine

Cocaine will fuck you up.

FINALLY

DUBS, AND A TRUE STATEMENT

We can all sleep now.

did I just stumble onto reddit?
dubs and the sad man dies

I may be old but I could still kick your head in and then you'd be dead. Who's laughing now?

checked

Holy shit, I never even realized, my first post in this thread had dubs all along! Suck my cock, losers!

No more dubs.

And furthermore, checked 'em

I have no idea.

I just know that all these stories of Brian not being all there, the ones where he isn't just fucking with people, are probably the result of his cocaine addiction worsening his mental illness.