Mental illnesses (all diagnosed): autism (Asperger's syndrome), ADHD, Bipolar Disorder...

Mental illnesses (all diagnosed): autism (Asperger's syndrome), ADHD, Bipolar Disorder, and generalized anxiety disorder.

Weird things about me: One of my first friends was a tree my grandma cut down, I was apparently an indigo child, I used to be almost hikkimori class shut in, and my top running speed is 16mph (1.609344 kilometers / hour)

AMA

Dude... what the fuck.

how often do you drop acid or smoke pot?

Never

Is it the pic?

It's Bernie Sanders on a character from DOTA 2 that says, "Feel the burn." I thought it was rather appropriate.

well what drugs do you do?

None.

are you a boy or a girl?

Boy, 19. Be nice to have tits for a day though.

Why do you think I do drugs anyway?

Do drugs

Why?

Do you take Vyvanse?

I have no idea what that is, but if you're asking if I take medication for any of them, then no. I just use coping mechanisms, or suffer.

So you do stuff like yoga and meditation?

Yes actually. I also practice mindfulness, and used to keep a record of random thoughts.

That's pretty neat how you stabilize your mentality without medication

Thank you for that. It took years to do it, and if I have high stress I lose much of my ability to do so. In those cases I just suffer through it. I've also been able to modify some aspects of my illnesses to be more beneficial.

Anybody got good psychosis stories

I'm not sure about what qualifies as that, but there have been times where my mind forcefully blanks itself and I lose the ability to think. In the worse incident I couldn't move either.

When I was about to kill myself as a child I felt a cold presence that gave me a feeling like it would be a waste.

I've also felt like I've been watched my entire life, and have had vivid dreams of aliens, that have even involved abduction since childhood.

There was also a time where I woke up in the middle of the night and felt like my flesh was melting off my bones. I crawled down the hall and asked my mom for help. I wasn't sick or anything and I was fine the next day.

I have have a lot of issues I've had to learn to live with.

>indigo child
that spiritual crap is more common among druggies

That explains it. Someone ran up to my mom and said that when I was a kid.

Though I did become a more spiritual person at the heart of my depression.

i use 'crap' lightly, because honestly it's useful to have another set of definitions.
where others would give a long-winded explanation that a lonely child in a natural environment would naturally become more attached to nature, spiritual stuff simply refers to them as "indigo children"

I got a funny story tho
>get drunk at a bonfire party with a bunch of hippies
>everything is spinning when i close my eyes
>they ask me if I'm feeling alright
>tell them it's fine if you just go with the spin, but if you try to fight it, then you'll end up puking
>nicknamed the zen master

That's pretty funny lol.