How old would you go, Sup Forums?

>how old would you go, Sup Forums?

I'd hit it.

Beyond death if clean enough

At the moment 65, but once I'm 65+ it'll probably be equal to my age, assuming I can still get it up.

14 max

kys

11 max

Why? Im a fucking ile man I cant do shit about it

Ma man

Oldest was this 55 yr old

die in a fire

This

nice any nudes you'd like to share?

end your existence

I'm 29 and my gf is 45.... so probably 45.

kys you're you are self

That's crazy. I was just about to post that I'm 29, and when I was 19 I slept with a 45 year old.

I fucked a 41 year old a few months ago but I have yet to beat my old record.

I don't give a fuck how old so long as they look younger than they are.
I'd fuck a 70 year old if her body wasn't all saggy and old and used up to fuck.
It depends on looks for me.
If her body looks good and not naaasty... I'm down to plough.

No nudes unfortunately or I would, sry mate. Would you give her a go?

We'll, it started when I was 25. Fucked her once with another married woman present. It was good. Older women really can't be beat. I guess younger girls have the tighter bodies etc... but they're no match for the experience.

Based user.

tbh ya

As long as she's hot, i don't give a fuck if she's old.

pathetic immoral losers

>how old would you go
No older than 9 years old. I like my pussy young

Age isn't a factor for me. If they're attractive and willing, I'm game

not new at all, just have a seething hatred for sick fucks

You're taking this very seriously

Excessively wrinkly skin (especially that wrinkled "tan") will be a turnoff no matter what age, but if they're my dom, they can be any age, gender, appearance, etc.

I'd smash while she still unborn. Double pussy

probably about 45 in appearance, if they are 60 but have the body of a 30 year old then im dtf.

also same goes for 30 year old crack whores who look 50, im not dtf someone who doesnt take care of themselves.

this isnt about high standards, i just wont be able to fuck something that actually repulses me

This old

Whos the girl on all fours?

>im not dtf someone who doesnt take care of themselves
Neither are any of the women who look at you, retard.

I've been fucking a 67 year old on the regular. Not bad. Kinda dry sometime though. She sucks to lube which is amazing.

Oldest I've gone was 38. I intend to get a much higher score. In theory, I'm not sure I could turn down an attractive 80+ year old if she came onto me. I would fuck anyone attractive 18+ if there were no negative consequences.

Six months past the expiration date

like honestly, are the blowjobs better once the teeth are gone or something?

Susan Sarandon is 70 and she looks like she easily has another ten good looking years left in order to reach your hypothetical 80.

>supposedly

I'm going to Hell for kekking

Her

Would she get your cock user?

100+ with my own wife

>her
Just look at his body, my dude

we ALL know that your madly in love with her m8.

>the question is what her real relation is to you. My bet is that its self posted to feel young again.

bitch looks like gene simmons

you shitheads give the OP grieve every time she is posted. I would fuck this bitch until she couldn't walk. If her husband is poster he is getting some good pussy. Keep poeting, i will keep fapping

Jesus man. I thought she was hot, but you're right and this kills it. Boner assassin.

I get daily blowhobs from my 65 year old neighbor. We're both males though

>wife got in car wreck about 5 years ago
>at the ER, fix up broken bones and shit
>doc said the emergency dentist would be in soon
>wife looks at me, look at her
>she smiles
itsallgone.jpg
>dentist ends up pulling every fucking tooth
fast forward a LOOOOOOONG 6 months
>wifes face heals, swelling goes away, gets dentures
>actually look nice, dentist did a bang up fucking job
>wife decides she's feeling better, finally going to get laid
>fooling around, goes to blow me, dentures drag all over my dick
>she cries, tell her its all good, only option is to "keep practicing" or take them out
>plops them on the couch, proceeds to blow
bucketsonbucketsofcum.mp4
>ain't never looked back

Nigga that's gay.

Yes. I would fuck most of the women posted in this thread lol.

how'd that come about?
Nice though.
I had an old hookup with this one older guy.
He loved sucking dick and swallowing . Moved away eventually but it was a good time while it lasted.

Had a hook up with a lady that was in her mid-60's. Built like a brick shithouse. Husband was there and wanted to blow me. Ended up fucking her while he licked my balls.

However old Helen Mirren is. Not a day older.

Started doing jobs for him and ask me if I have had sex with a girl before. I getting talking about sex led to me saying I'm a virgin fag and him saying he used to do a lot of stuff and stating he gave good head. One thing lead to another and my basketball shorts were being pulled down. I was only 18 at the time

Pathetic

I would give Elizabeth Warren the best dick of her life.

Fucking kek I thought this was just me, man. I can't really put a finger on what it is exactly but she's sexy.