youtube.com/watch?v=baExq6xNhQ8
vogue.com/article/breathless-karley-sciortino-trans-sex
youtube.com/watch?v=6UFOrfffGRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

saw a tranny get the shit beat out of it at a deerhunter show

had chocolate syrup and wine poured over my head at a crash worship show

>it
kys

why would i do that? im a happy and healthy normal human. you're the one who should end it you freak.

>freak
>doesn't understand basic biology
Back to class, kek

The Shaggs opened unannounced for NMH to a bunch of horrified hipsters.

Also, you should kill yourself because you're a miserable human being who thinks it knows everything, and manages to come to the wrong conclusion 100% of the time.

Fire broke out, everyone piled up at the exits and died, Thursday night ruined.

You seem like a douche, t b h

delicious irony

it must suck leaving your house and knowing that everyone who looks at you is repulsed. all the hrt won't change those man shoulders or man hands, you'll never pass you fucking lab test monster. end your life

saw Girl Talk and got onstage with about 40 people, the combined weight of whom came incredibly close to breaking the stage and we were asked to go back into the crowd

>implying I have to be a tranny myself to defend trannies from scientifically illiterate retards
Plenty of transsexuals pass. A lot of them look better than people who were born female. But you wouldn't be able to tell, because you're fucking retarded.

the bass player from nashville pussy did the gene simmons fire spitting thing & i pogo'd into the flame

ok bill nye

I don't understand why you think this person you're talking to is trans. There was no indication.

Surgery can make a dick into a pussy that successfully get wet when aroused so maybe there'll be progress but idk. I feel bad for people and don't understand the obsession the world has had with transsexuals over the last couple years. Especially the Internet.

Almost sucked a dick

You're just confirming the fact that you're scientifically illiterate. Now go kill yourself with one of those 300 guns you have lying around the house.

I don't think about this shit until I'm forced to. When i see these freaks being pushed on tv and see videos telling me im "transphobic" for not being attracted to these mentally ill rejects, that's when I react to it

?

dude science lmao

You're not "transphobic" for not being attracted to them, you're "transphobic" because you don't understand why they are the way they are. And that they go through the transition in order to treat an underlying mental illness, one known as gender dysphoria. But that's a way too big word for you, isn't it?

You're fucking retarded if you think chromosomes are everything.

Are you forced to be? Or are you just following memes? I don't think anyone is forcing you to do anything or expecting everyone to find them attractive. I've seen some things like "if you're not attracted to someone simply because of what genitalia they have you're a pig" and "lesbians are just vagina fetishists!!" but both of those ideologies were widely mocked and not respected by most sjws.

No I understand that. People are born with illnesses. Some people are attracted to children, should that be normalized?

Children are not consenting adults. Transgender people are.

>1st post
>Thread immediately ruined

Record timing

But pedos can't help that they were born like that, just like fags or trannys. At what age can people be responsible enough to consent? At midnight on their 18th birthday?

talk about scientifically illiterate

Fuck your one sentence rule.

Chaos in Tejas 2007 at Emo's in Austin, Gordon Solie Motherfuckers played.

The moment the first note came through the speakers the place exploded. Within 10 seconds every single trashcan in the place was emptied out and shit, mostly glass bottles, started flying. Someone brought in cans of ground coffee and threw it everywhere. The singer from GSMF picked up a kid out of the audience by the shirt onto the stage, punched him in the face, and threw him back down. He then went and got a chain, like a legit "you can use this to tow stuff with your truck" chain and started whipping it at people. At some point 6 foot aluminum ladder made its way to the pit and was being swung around. The guitar player for Iron Age ran into the room back behind the stage, grabbed a 15 inch CRT TV and threw it into the audience and it shattered everywhere. All along the side of the venue, a bunch of record distros had been set up. Someone stole a box full of (what I'd later find out were all apparently old and rare) 7" records and started flinging them around like frisbies. I saw two people being dragged out covered in blood when it was all over.

I have never been more afraid for my life than that night. It was pandemonium.

Well, that's what our laws are now. That's my point of reference, because there is no objective morality, etc.
Yeah, you are if you believe that.

I bet you feel superior and smart for making this post in this smarmy way. It isn't an illness. The UN stopped classifying it as an illness in 2015.

I could tell my Marilyn Manson show moment again but nobody ever replies to it so I don't think anyone cares

not the other guy but this is such a red herring.

yes, pedos are born attracted to children. But the nature of pedophilia is harmful to innocent young members of society who are very susceptible to sexual abuse and trauma. By this metric, pedophilia should never be accepted by society.

people born with gender dysphoria are not harmful to people by nature of their condition. Therefore, there is no harm to you, me, or society at large in accepting a human being born with this condition. Does that make sense?

>It isn't an illness. The UN stopped classifying it as an illness in 2015.

good laugh m8, thank you

thanks for being able to word this because I couldn't do it well.

it's harmful to my eyes seeing these beasts

take this discussion to /gif/, fags

No problem dude
I'll take that as a concession, then. Thanks. Try harder next time.

>good thread idea ruined with one snowflake getting offended at a post on a Peruvian pottery forum

the thread's still going. There's been a couple posts. It seems more like an antisjw was triggered than a snowflake.

This dude seems like a douche, but surgery does not make a dick into a pussy.
Stop pretending that it's "science". It's cosmetic surgery so a biological male can feel more comfortable in their body because they identify themselves as a female. They are not biologically female. Stop forcing agendas on "science" which is politicized enough.
Gender dysphoria is a disorder. Wanting to transition or whatever is not though.

I saw some titties at 12 years old.

Jus from Electric Wizard smeared a fan's blood on his face during the show

Got to second base for the first time after going to a local folk concert in a barn.

GWAR 2003. Getting hit with blue, yellow, and red water cannon. Sucking on tits, rubbing my dick on the ass of a super drunk ugly woman. Im a simple man. My ticket stub is stained to this day.

Coon was acting retarded at show so everyone started calling him a nigger and he got all sad and one guy broke a beer bottle on his head so we had to leave because police were on their way.

I hope they gor their fair share of lynching. Fuck black people.

Saw GWAR at Viva la Bands back in 2008 or something. Was the best show I've ever been to and they weren't even the main band, fucking Cradle of Filth was.

We experienced Oderus Urungus singing and then he died. It was one of the craziest, FUNNEST shows, without horrible violence, I ever been to. They shut down my local venu to making a Harley Davidson dealship. I saw so many shows, it seems a shame and fucking cheap to make it a stupid business.

Here's a tribute to Oderus:
youtube.com/watch?v=S5K4Py1L7mc
and one with him:
youtube.com/watch?v=baExq6xNhQ8

I mean, I won't lie. I felt a little bad because the monkey was crying.
There are times where I pity blacks, and think of an unsuspecting old man or lady randomly getting called a nigger and it deeply hurting their feelings.
Then I realize it's inherently racist, seeing as I pity them because I see them as being beneath me. Not for what they may endure, but because I feel they aren't equal to whites.
So I carry on. Racist? Oh well.
Fuck black people. Even smart blacks hate coons.

I went out to eat and a Jimmy Buffet concert was across the street and it was like staring into hell. People were vomiting and there was a fist fight. I swear people don't even go to his concerts just the tailgate parties outside.

vogue.com/article/breathless-karley-sciortino-trans-sex

It does seem like "neovaginas" can get wet and function in different ways my man

I want nu-males and nu-Sup Forums to leave forever/ Trannies are monstruosities that deserve to be killed on sight. That would be the actual proof that we are a civilisation, instead of enabling mentaly ill people in their diseases.

Some guy at a NMH concert I went to came just for The Shaggs. He didn't even stay for NMH and left once The Shaggs set was over.

My uncle saw Crash Worship and he said it was as transcendental, if not more, as a priest who has seen the light of God or a man who has sex with a woman he loves. My uncle's a crazy guy. He went to fucktons of shows in the 90s unlike my dad (though I am thankful for having younger parents than my roommates' parents) when he was in his mid twenties, living the dream going from show to show. My dad was kind of crazy for a while, but the craziest thing he saw was an anomaly of trannies sticking out like a sore thumb at a Ministry show back in '90.

most patrician thing ive read so far

why ya gotta be such a dick?

Why do you have to be such a nu-male ? Trannies are modern monstruosities, get over it.

youtube.com/watch?v=6UFOrfffGRg

Two bald pierced lesbians sucking each other's ears at an underground hip hop show. I was only 14 so I was like ''What am I looking at?''

you literally only need to be responsible for your own Sup Forumstard ways and not worry about strangers (except when they make shitty music)

>nu-male
I mean, why does one even bother?

Smoked 5 grams of resin with a friend at the Summer Slaughter tour, we moshed and laughed at a mcr fangirl that didn't belong in the pit.

OH, i also lost my glasses, some skinhead gave them back and i kissed him on the cheek to piss him off. He socked me as if i was his wife.

saw dragonforce and a guy passed around weed and i smoked it

Degenerate, mentally ill, freak found.

Everyone knows a decent tranny should kill itself.

I've been to so few shows that I saw nothing "crazy" but I did go to see King Crimson in NYC at a sit down venue and there was this one guy about 5'5 wearing a tank top who was ridiculously muscled jumping around and thrashing when the band started playing Larks' Tongue part 1.

Security warned him to cut it out once but he just continued his bullshit in the next song and ended getting literally dragged out. The average age there must've been about 40 years old and then there's this yahoo causing a disruption.

based

Was being a drunk retard at a Looptroop concert, around 10 guys gathered to beat me up but the rapper with the dreads stopped the concert and said he didn't want any violence so I dodged an asswhooping

kek

He will be more patrician than any of us on this board. Damn

I was having a good time at this concert in Paris and then muslims came in and killed a whole bunch of people

I didn't expect such an elaborate stage show, highly recommend it

Saw Converge.

>I WANT MUH PERSONAL SAFE SPACE
>TRANNIES MAKE ME UNCOMFY :'(

neck yourself you subhuman mouthbreather

Does that change the chromosomes in each of their trillions of cells?
Doesn't matter how much you mutilate yourself, you'll always be whatever you were born as. A couple decades of science doesn't beat billions of years of evolution

>defending people who willingly mutilate their bodies and take hormone supplements like heroine
>calling others subhuman
Pathetic

fingered some bird at a death grips show

Prove him wrong

Not him (don't even really agree with him), but could you be any more of a limp-wristed pussy?

Literally the definition of a Sup Forumsfaggot.

>like heroin
Taking hormones is equal to heroin nowadays? You're aware of what heroin is, right?

this thread's a cesspool already

Could have been a good thread. Blame the very first post.

I was part of a human pyramid at a Guitar Wolf concert. Guitar Wolf climbed on me to get to the top.

Fuck, that's two sentences

Saw Clipping. and Bryan Lewis Saunders in Johnson City, TN, and Bryan Lewis Saunders shove a light bulb in his ass.

Bruised my rib at a Death Grips show, I was in front row and MC Ride made me wet by raining down on me with his sweat, also saw a guy whose white t-shirt was ripped to shreds with someone else's blood all over his clothes and face.

eddie vedder licking and drinking whiskey out of a female fan's tattered shoe

Wow. Her pussy must've been mutilated by the end of it

No, blame the triggered snowflakes who sperged out because of one fucking meaningless word.

>triggered snowflakes
Are you twelve?

>Are you twelve?
Are you ten?

Are you twenty three?

At a house party seeing my friends in a band on new years eve, got really drunk and jumped over the neighbors fence, six foot drop, hurt bum.

LOL did you laugh at them after for getting beaten up bc i would have

>getting upset over pronouns
kys

lol triggered!!

GOTTEM GOOD TRIGGERIN THEM TRENNIEZ

blame the wimp who got upset by it, jfc if you cant just ignore an opinion you dont like what can you do

nice

Two russian skinheads started a circlepit by themselves at a Blood Chalice gig that ended up with both of them punching each other in the face and stomach and everyone else just awkwardly huddling around to avoid getting flung at.

Guitarist of Teksti-TV 666 jumped down from the small stage they were playing on, ran up to me as I was in front at the gates, kissed me on the lips while slipping in some tongue and threw his baseball-cap on my head.

Well after that guy made his post, he had to reply to every single LOL TRIGGERRD TRANNIE that responded to it. Pretty hypocritical.