As if anyone needed more evidence that capefags are retarded manchildren

As if anyone needed more evidence that capefags are retarded manchildren

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KR2Lq5Na3SM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i like that you can post a comment on a normie site and get your very own news article

that being said capefans need to get drafted and made to dig ditches for a few years

*DCfags
When a marvel movie like fan4stic is shit marvel fans forget about it and move on

stop making fucking capeshit threads and kill yourselves

Fanfourstic was Fox, not Marvel.

Marvelfags want Fox movies to fail in the hope Marvel gets the character rights back.

How does it feel that Sup Forums has become worst than Sup Forums and Sup Forums?

That's what you get when you cross over with Sup Forums.

going to see it tomorrow

wish me luck

So does this movie have anything else than a cute and freaky clown girl?

I liked the superman thing vs the thing thing, apart from luthor it was enjoyable. I really doubt that DC will make anything that is remotely bad.

Mediocre in some points perhaps again, but not bad.

Going to watch this as well.

>suicide squad fans

How can a movie that hasn't been released have fans?

youtube.com/watch?v=KR2Lq5Na3SM

Didn't Rotten Tomatoes shut down its comments section because mad Nolan fans threatened to bomb reviewers or something? What is wrong with these DC people?

The first guy who gave a negative review for Dark Knight got death threats in the comments

Understand that DC fans are fucking stupid. This a group that says of every movie cycle

>hurr marvel is total shit
>DC reviews are bad
>but Marvel does the same thing

Thus admitting that they think DC is shit, yet they call it kino. Every time.

Fans of the SS comic books/DC fans in general

>kino
I think that's one of DC's main issues.

Marvel doesn't give a fuck about kino. They have no qualms embracing the inherent sillyness of capeshit. They have a pretty good handle on what the fans want and they have nothing against giving them exactly that, resulting in overly formulaic but still enjoyable capeflicks.

DC really wants to validate their "silly" capeshit by making something that approaches kino, but in doing so forgets to simply make enjoyable movies. You're not going to make the public happy by having someone like Snyder make everything dark and mature and full of Christ references. It's fine if you can make actual kino that way, but it's not fine to approach a hollywood blockbuster about men in tights that way, because you end up with the worst of both worlds and a lot of disappointing fans.

I think DC has a lot of great characters and stories and definitely has the potential to approach if not reach Marvel-levels of success, but to do that they have to let go of the idea that their movies have to be mature masterpieces, because that's obviously not their strength.. Suicide Squad is obviously a step away from that, but it's still overblown and pretentious as fuck, just in a different way. It's focusing more on shooting neat scenes than on having decent writing, which is stupid because the writing in a capeflick doesn't need to be amazing, it just needs to be solid.

DELETE THIS

>fant4stick is marvel
When will you retards learn?

DC is finished

>not about preventing people having an opinion it's about sending a message

sounds like SJW mischief to me

>Cute and freaky clown girl

She's just a slut.