Show me what you are into
bdsmtest.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

bdsmtest.org/index.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pedo

peado

Auto-pedo, thank you.

P.S. Don't join a kink thread if you plan to kink-shame. That's just poor etiquette

Only bant mate, I dont care if you want to think about kids when you bust

>Tfw no cute carefree girl to do diaper stuff with

Complete submissive femanon here

Call me daddy whore

Yes Daddy ;*

Well I'm usually the kid, but thanks.

im a switch who lives with a sub. fml.

Feels bad, guy or girl?

I've been kinda fascinated with diaper stuff for a bit, I kinda like the idea of just pissing myself. I was too scared to tell my ex about it tho :(

guy. bi. more dom w girls, more sub w guys. fml

Interesting dude

just took it.

feel I should mention I'm a 22 year old virgin

invest in rope.

kek

Im a boy tho..and i poop from there

Oops no image

thanks? whats even more interesting is that she wants a gangbang so she can just lay there and take all the attention, recreating a scene from her childhood.

rope is too "harsh" for my tastes. I'd use something softer. Unless it was a "teaching a lesson" situation. Then maximum punishment

Makes sense, I'm into ABDL and would like to dom and sub

submissive just means you want to be told what to do. you're also a degradee, so you want to be humiliated while you do it. you're basically looking for a dom.

lets just assume youre not a gay, you're looking for a woman who will tell that you've been a real shit face lately and to get undressed. then toss you over onto the bed and told not to move a god damn muscle. as she ties you up, you'll beg to be handled gently but she'll call you a stupid asshole and smacked across the face.

she's not even undressed yet and yet you're naked, bound, and helpless, does this turn you on?

r8?

im a bi sub who likes to be dominated by both genders.

this seemed pretty accurate.

r8 / discuss??

Non-femanon here. I took this test a while ago and found out I'm more sub than I thought. We actually line up pretty well.

Guy or girl?

I don't want to post a pic:

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
92% Switch
90% Vanilla
85% Dominant
81% Rigger
77% Primal (Hunter)
77% Experimentalist
65% Brat tamer
61% Submissive
58% Primal (Prey)
56% Rope bunny
51% Daddy/Mommy
49% Degrader
49% Non-monogamist
38% Brat
36% Master/Mistress
34% Ageplayer
31% Voyeur
29% Masochist
23% Degradee
22% Girl/Boy
22% Owner
20% Sadist
14% Slave
10% Exhibitionist
4% Pet

guy

>vanilla
well everything else was cool, you're probably a straight guy.

kik?

>bdsmtest.org/index.php
I'm too fucking boring :(

I thought age player would be higher tbh

haha....masochistic heart ;)

femanon here

Well shit

"Shhhh.." I hushed her as she laid her head in my lap. I began gently stroking her eyebrows, telling her what a good girl she was, telling her that she meant so much to me. Her eyes grew very heavy, but she continued to resist. I told her their was no reason to fight it, that she was safe and warm now, that I would protect her with my life.

I continued whispering to her as I pet her scalp, letting her soft, golden hair part between my fingers. Her eyes locked onto mine as a single tear rolled down the side of her cheek. I quickly wiped it away.

"I can never let you go," I whispered as her eyes finally closed, "I'll never let you go..."

I laid her head down slowly on a pillow. She was perfect, my angel, no one would ever touch her. I kissed her on the neck until her pulse stopped. I almost cried then, but I knew she was safe now. Now she would finally understand what I did for her. On earth she couldn't understand, that's why I had to do this.

"Your a perfect girl," I whispered right into her ear, "but they don't love you like I do. It's ok, you'll be with me forever now"