It's a Larry has an issue with tipping episode

>It's a Larry has an issue with tipping episode

Why do i completely identify with an elderly multimillionaire jew

>it's a "we finally get the season that was promised" episode

Maybe this isn't the worst timeline after all, guys. Would never fathom I'd ever have new Curb to look forward to

Because he was once an everyday guy. His comedy is about everyday things.

I always knew there was more to come. I knew it. Can't wait

He does a pretty good job of making us think he cares about money even though it's no object to him.

The show has gotten worse and worse over the years. The last season was horrible.

What makes you think a new one would be any better?

I don't think there's been any discernible drop in quality. Been consistently hilarious and in no way was season 8 horrible.

>tfw Bernie Sanders won't be president
>tfw Season 9 won't be about Larry David being mistaken for the President for 10 episodes.
Feels bad.

>it's a "colossal faggot has duckling syndrome" episode

Season-wise Curb has never had a weak one, just weak individual episodes and even if you made that argument one of the mid-seasons is a better example than 8. 8 was refreshing and better than it had any right to be

The last season was still hilarious, fuck off

Worst season is the one where he "dies" and its still great

Not bait
Only seen the Jason Alexander bit from curb, can someone explain how Larry David yelling and getting angry is funny?

>larry david yelling and getting angry

wut

>i havent seen the show can anyone tell me how it's funny?

watch it

I saw some skit with jason alexander and larry getting angry at each other and yelling and it was meant to be funny, I don't see how

Because the entire episode was Larry complaining about how Jason always makes Larry drive to his office. They're arguing because they're petty jews.

But why is that funny?

You're asking why the punchline of a joke is funny without hearing the joke.

i hope they cut leon this season
he's been a blast but i'm pretty sick of him

I'm asking why yelling is considered a punchline for americucks

Where do I purchase or steal this show

He's the one you should thank for the new season as he kept nagging Larry for a new season of curb

>it's a Larry becomes a football manager in Argentina episode

Are you a troll or just retarded? Watch the show.

>I'm asking why yelling is considered a punchline for americucks

>Americucks can't defend their """"comedy""""

Two celebrities with millions of dollars getting upset about daily minutia that is of absolutely no significance, is so trivial yet recognizable for us because we've felt it too but were too concerned to say anything, is funny. One of the jokes of the show is watching these incredibly rich people living easy lives who still have the time to complain and gripe about simple, everyday matters that the rest of us wish we were bold enough to criticize.

Anyway, watch the show and see if you like it you thick fuck. I'm sure you can spare 30 minutes away from this board.

>Wish we were bold enough to criticize
Ah so it's a show only suited for betas
Now I understand

seguimos ganando

pd. saludos

pd2. salu2

Ah so it's a show only suited for betas

>If I post the fedora picture that'll disprove his entire statement xDDD

>americucks
Isn't it time for you to find Mecca and pray?

t. triggered americuck who can't defend his shit shows

fuck off back to Sup Forums you autistic mexican

who is stopping you from criticising things?
I criticise shit all the with my friends and there are no repercussions, you don't have to be """"Bold enough"""" you retard

>it's a yuropoor post

>If I post the fedora picture that'll disprove his entire statement xDDD

It does, regardless of if you like it or not. Nobody agrees with you.

>the only places that exist are america or europe
Typical american education system

>Majority opinions are right
Alright then americuck

>Call critically acclaimed show unfunny
>Get made fun of
>HA CAN'T EVEN DEFEND YOURSELVES AMERITURDS 0 ME 1

At least I can be triggered in America still. Isn't free speech illegal in Europe?

Implying anywhere else matters

>claims i called it unfunny
>I was asking why it's considered funny
Reading comprehension

>People like thing
>They must be wrong because I disagree

And you wonder why you aren't being taken seriously

It's funny because it makes me laugh, what's up with the autistic analysis?

>Americans actually believe majority opinion is always correct

Hardest back pedalling I've ever seen.

>Europoors actually believe the majority is wrong and Muslims are nice people.

>can't read
>calls it backpedalling

>People's didn't actually enjoy things because I disagree with them, because how dare they think the majority is right

Is English your second language?

Fuck yuropoors

Yes because criticizing things with your friends is the exact same as criticizing things with strangers. I would love to see you in action man, you must be such a hot shot! Seeing you in public telling people they don't understand their own children's diseases, yelling at doctor's offices to change their policies to suit your own purposes, and haranguing your friend's wives about not having jobs. You must be such a badass!

The entire point of the show is that Larry's complaints against societally accepted norms are things that some of us feel but that we just let slide because we're not autistic assholes like him.

Way to think you're a badass though, you likely 18 year old stoner who sits around with his mates talking about how shitty capitalism is.

>Lies
>Tries to change the context retroactively

Who do you think you're dealing with?

Calm down, he likely got raped by a syrian refugee on his way home and fined for cursing during the encounter. Let him vent his frustrations here while he waits for his hep-c screening to come back.

holy shit you're retarded. NOTHING is stopping you from doing those things at all, but you think there is some magical barrier

fuck my ausposting cover is blown

It's funny because Larry stands on the hill and defends that which no one else is willing to but which we all secretly want to.

We all get pissed when someone does a chat n cut. We all want to know if an adopted Chinese baby has a predilection to chop sticks. But none of us will risk anything on issues that, in the grand scheme, play such a tiny role in our lives.

Except Larry will.

The show is funny because he's always simultaneously right and wrong.

And then there's the plot. They way almost every episode ends with some tiny thing being his downfall is so great.

If you don't like curb I wouldn't say you're necessarily stupid. I'd be damn near sure you're pretty boring, though.

So again it's for betas

I'm norwegian. Curb is the greatest thing ever made.

Do they pay well?

Why? That SNL skit ruined any hope for it

So your hate for it is because it reminds you of yourself?

>72752812
epic meme xDD
if you're the kind of beta who doesn't criticise anything then you're this shows target audience

So no actual counter, just reddit-tier insults? I think we're done here.

>posting fedora pictures isnt reddit tier but calling you out is reddit tier
wew lad

>all these buzzwords
You know this site doesn't have a karma system, right?

You dont seem to understand what the social contract is, we cant throw an autistic petty fit over napkins or someone pressing elevator buttons. We begrungingly put up with minor annoyances and Larry doesnt

>no response
>y-you're using b-buzzwords

kys

>it's a 'larry doesn't know basic american traditions like baptism despite being born in america' - episode

You done? Gonna claim you were just trolling next?

>being this retarded

>can't let it go.

>americucks literally cannot handle any questioning

>americucks!
>am I cool yet guise?
This is literally you.

>the reason americans like curb is because they've been cucked to not question anything
>gets mad when i call you a cuck

>americans are cucks
>from a country with laws against free speech and jailtime if you assault your rapist.

>He thinks the only places in the world is america and yurop

>falling for this a second time
They're the only places that matter, mate.

>Americucks ACTUALLY believe this

The "magical barrier" is that your friends leave you, family ignores you, you get banned from locations, and you could possibly get sued or lose your job or even get beaten up. Larry David's a rich asshole, so he can get away with it and we like to see him do just that.

Who said I was american?

>being this cucked you believe this garbage

would this be a good concept for a scene?
happened to me a few days ago

>at the bakery
>there's 1 person before me
>while he's getting his order, another woman shows up
>the cashier recognises and greets her, and hands her over the bread
>turns out she isn't done with her order, and takes two pizza slices as well
>at this point i'm mad because it wasn't her turn, but don't say anything because it's pretty autistic to be mad over that
>she still isn't done, and decides to take ANOTHER slice of pizza to make it 3 in total, and now there isn't any left

would larry interrupt them telling them about windows of time that eventually run out? surely you can't just show up hours later and take another order when it's not your turn

>babbys first day using the word 'cuck'

Daily reminder to ignore all ausposters
do not reply to ausposters

wew lad sure got me :^)

Yeah, (((he))) probably has no notion of money and throws it around willy nilly, its what (((they're))) all like.

*chuckles nervously*

I don't understand, what are you insinuating?

Yeah, Omega's like yourself famously cant watch it. Everyone knows Alphas dont watch TV, they just fuck fit bitches.

Lol chill guys
Why is Sup Forums so hostile?

because the retards here think it's cool to edgy and horrible

>it's a nigger learn how to use the computer episode

touch of here

I don't know man but your tired memes are a start

Their hot-pockets taste great.

Why do faggots from some country nobody has heard of think we give a shit about "hurr americucks, this is how WE do it in Upper Elbonia, THIS would never happen in Elbonia, etc"

Nobody cares. Your country probably doesn't even produce any television besides soap opera quality shit that people only watch because it's in your native language. The problem is with you and your autistic self, not an entire country