Ey Sup Forums Could you fuck in a graveyard?

ey Sup Forums Could you fuck in a graveyard?

its illegal as fucking anywhere else in public, but not bad.
Have done so myself. it was a pretty old graveyard out in eruope, surrounded by standing stones. its been on private land for a few centuries so the only people who remember it are the family. my wife and i were not the only ones there. pretty cool time. i can greentext if you want.

Where else do you fuck ??

>fucking long arm
ill leave

fucking on a shiny graveyard like the one shown? no problem.
fucking on a normal, filthy graveyard were all the old people walk around? idk

I could, I have, and I would again.

I once fucked a girl on my great great grandfathers grave in a run down part of the cemetery that was more of a forest full of dead people.

Hope he saw me give it to her good.

gf and I did just about everything but fuck in a cemetery once. Dick grinding on pussy. BJ. Etc. We would have gone further but we hadn't had sex yet and were waiting for that special moment.

Yes

Yea sure. I like the idea. Circle of life and all that.

I have. no big deal. clean and quiet.... easier than getting laid on a fucking bathroom at the clubs

hurry up and get to the good shit already

Take it easy user, I will post the video

>10 minutes between each post
>take it easy

yeah nah just fucking hurry up or your thread will die.

Just move along. The video he is gonna post is sub-par at best from the pictures with horrible acting.

Just saying.

I'm busy doing other things too, sorry
and capcha is showing weird images haha

>wastes time posting the captcha pic

enjoy your empty thread OP. the shit you're posting isn't intriguing enough for the time waste.

Technically it's possible.

I believe sauce is needed for this thread

sauce is comming

two friends of mine who were dating fucked on a grave stone then broke into a mausoleum and fucked. i still give them shit for it