The universe is fine-tuned in that it the forces are delicately balanced within one another to produce a working order...

The universe is fine-tuned in that it the forces are delicately balanced within one another to produce a working order that creates life. If the values are altered too much then you do not have a universe capable of supporting life. The universes that support life are always a fulfillment of the same pattern, relative to one another.
To make an inference from this curious data, we must form a rational analysis in the form of a comprehensive inductive argument.

First we must assign an abritrary value as an integer with which to measure our calculation. We can select 10x10^(-60) power of gravity, as it is what we run into in the evidence.
There could be an infinite variance of the values. First we alter one of the values one at a time while keeping the remaining values the same, moving incrementally towards infinity. Next, we try to produce a working order by increasing the values towards infinity at the same time, and we find that the forces actually do not sustain life if we continue to increase them even if they are relative to one another. There are infinitely many potential universes which are incapable of supporting life, while only a finite amount actually do.
But is an infinite range of values physically possible? (Do remember that the universe began as a singularity of infinite density and heat.)

It depends on how you define the idea of existence. If existence is merely the order of substance then a logical existence is a possible existence. Substance could take any form we can conceive of as long as it is logical. If you consider the actuality of substance, as to what truly exists, then sure some other universe is not real. If you measure existence as possessing malleability(it is the form underlying transient forms), which it does as far as we can comprehend, then anything is possible. If you define substance as being limited by a mechanism, then Reality is not the underlying absolute order(when in fact it is.) By being able to change the abstract order of substance, you could rewrite the laws of existence and could be creating existence out of nothing which is impossible. Or if you think you can create something out of nothing, then anything is possible for existence.

What if the laws of physics can not be altered? If the laws of physics broke down at the slightest of alterations, then this would further support the intelligent design case, as the universe is internally designed for life.

>what is anthropic principle

I'm confused as to your question. Are you asking about why there are an infinite number of uninhabitable galaxies and a finite number of habitable ones, or asking if infinity can exist in the universe?

> Life exists therefore it is likely!
wrong.

>intelligent design

So your answer to how all this came about is "something even MORE complex created it"

are you really that fucking stupid? You answer a question with a larger stupider question? Fuck off.

That's not what the anthropic principle is you fucking pleb.

Jesus you're fucking stupid. Lurk more.

I'm talking about the potential universes that could exist with different values for the constants of nature. Like a 10% stronger electromagnetic force or 1000 fold stronger force of gravity.

>makes cookies in a kangaroo shaped baking tin
>they come out looking like kangaroos
Well I'll be fucking damned

Where do you think it all came from?
What do you think Reality is?

>The universe is fine-tuned in that it the forces are delicately balanced
op is a massive faggot

I thought you were making a counter argument. My mistake.

Could they exist? Theoretically yes
Should we give a fuck? Not unless you plan on inventing inter-universal travel, or can prove one is gonna hit us soon. Ignorance is bliss

we just happen to live in a place that supports life because otherwise we wouldn't be here. there might be infinite other universes where the basic laws prevented energy from ever coalescing into matter as we know it today.

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

>The universe is fine-tuned in that it the forces are delicately balanced within one another to produce a working order that creates life.
Epic fail.

>The universe is fine
fag

That's a bunch of nonsense. Normalizing pi to 1 or perhaps the speed of light may reveal some interesting relationships though. Although based on your post I doubt you even know what I mean.

>The universe

mother fucker you dont know who the fuck i am, you are a fag who likes sticking it in guys asses and you best believe that you'd be the one getting crammed in your fuckin rear by my Ukranian Fort-500 shotgun before i blow your fucking guts out your chest you faggit little bitch your fucking pathetic you best hope i never head to your town, i'll find yeah and shank you in your sleep, you wanna die motherfucker? faggit little cracker, hahaha I betyou aint ever even gotten and coochie, huh? ever got any pussy? i dont even keep count anymore, but it is definately past 35 cuz thats where i lost count bout a year or two ago, added a few since then, so ask yourseld, should your faggit no coochie gettin bitch ass maybe try to shut the fuck up, or do you want to hear more about how fuckin gay and lame you are? you cocksucking homo bastard go kill yourself you worthless chunk of shit, your useless and lame as fuck, and i cant wait to show your gay ass faggit no roastin abilities, you couldn't talk shit even if you ate shit, go slit your wrists you aint cool at all give up on your gay ass life

If we want to get creative with a multiverse, why not imagine all the different possible combinations of potential forces and matter. The sky is the limit.
Even with an infinite amount of time with infinitely many universes, the chance of running into a well ordered universe is so slim. So slim....

kek

the speed of life is the update tick for all known energy positions in spacetime. because the universe uses floating point numbers to describe vectors, we can never know exactly how fast or exactly where a given unit of energy may exist, be it photon or mass.

I do not know what you mean.
Normalizing pi?

the truth is revealed

and yet here we are. you should be grateful that you're alive in a time when you can have this conversation at all. most of human history people have been uneducated. also you would know that within any given set of infinities there are smaller sets of infitity that also allows for different types of life to flourish. there might even be a world in which communism turned out to be the best thing to happen to humanity, but only after voting control was completely decentralized to the worker from the dictator.

fucking pleb

finish undergrad before you start trying to actually think.

>also you would know that within any given set of infinities there are smaller sets of infitity
{ aleph_0 }.
Disproven.
Fucking idiot...

No, i'm explaining to you that you're trying to reinvent the wheel. The question you supposed has been asked many times, a long time ago, and it's a stupid question. You must understand the anthropic principle to know WHY it's such a stupid question.

You're reinventing the square wheel.

lurk more in physics.

You can't have a "smaller set" of infinity. Infinity can't be small, because it's infinity. You can only have a "well ordered set" of infinity. That's what aleph numbers are, well ordered sets of infinity. They're still the same size "infinite"

Thing is, what we call life is not the same as others may call life on other planets. We seek things that are specific to us, and define them relative to us. Our search for aliens is under the premise that life must necessarily be similar to ourselves, when really the entirety of chemistry is different on every planet (different minimum energies for any particular heat/gravity/pressure) and as such, we see such a slim chance of our life in the universe because we are only looking for one possibility out of potential infinity. The fact that we've found any other potentially habitable planets at all is surprising.

i was trying to explain it at a childlike level and abstractions require simplifications. im not going to bother with teaching maths to an unknown audience.

>One planet out of 200 trillion has life on it

>The universe is fine tuned for life

"Hey guys, this mountain with a trillionth of an ounce of gold in it was fine tuned for gold mining"

Following with what was said earlier, of course other universes could exist with any and all combinations of universal constants. It's even likely they already do, but we can't prove it with our current knowledge so it's entirely speculation.
But those things don't 'exist' in our idea of universe, because we define matter, energy, and causality in a specific way in this universe, which only holds in this universe.
Science is the study of our universe, and an attempt to predict everything we can using what we can know. To use our science on another universe is likely fruitless, just like trying to use math to prove religion. They are not compatible - in religions sense it's nonsensical to use math, and in a universe sense it's hoping for similarity where none must necessarily exist.
Also, OP is a fag.

Hah...
Well, there are 3 billion planets with life in this galaxy out of 100 billion... so more like 1-3%.

Still only basing this on one confirmation.

>I'm using this hypothetical math to support this other hypothetical math

This is why I believe in God
Don't have to waste my time pondering nonsense like this

This

Philosophy is what's for them don't gotta work for a living.