Daily reminder that amy Schumer is an unfunny cow and anyone who thinks so is only thinking so because she's a "woman"

Daily reminder that amy Schumer is an unfunny cow and anyone who thinks so is only thinking so because she's a "woman"

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12637556
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who is that again and why should i care that the pig is retarded?

How do you make an account on here?

Did she escape the kitchen or did she devour it?

At this point I must remind you that she once was hot, but she ruined her body and that makes her even worse somehow.

that's a woman?

Now say "My Vagiiiiiiina"

To make an account here you have to anhero yourself.

instant famous bam

>ok looking, with photoshop

Not photoshop, just younger and skinny.

Can you give an example of when she was hot?

>Daily reminder that OP is an unfunny faggot and anyone who thinks so is only thinking so because he's a "trap"

strawpoll.me/12637556

>woman

not by any civilized standard op.

>millions saved from poverty by redefinition of the term.

This is true.

her head is still a potato; she'd have to be face-first into the bed for me to even consider it

i think amy schumer is funny. i liked her sketch show. trainwreck wasn't bad. i didn't like her last special at all, but she's done some good standup.

this bitch is not funny at all...
all her "jokes" are related to the fact that she is a fat filthy slut

holy fuxk you faggots try soo hard. amy is pretty hilarious in my solid opinion and jealousy will get you nowhere fellas

>holy fuxk you faggots try soo hard
>amy is pretty hilarious

this is some paradoxical shit right here.
please ask your doctor if suicide is right for you

her jokes...

>"my vagina ... "
>or steals someone else's jokes
>muricans laugh

Hwo about i ikick your fuckin ass punk

This nigger is old and bored.

Ofc it's photoshopped, no such thing as a professional shot like that which hasn't been dressed in photoshop. I suppose you think kim k glamor shots aren't touched either

kek

Daily reminder she gets paid and you can't stop crying.

>on Sup Forums, using faggot like it's an insult

>OP was offended by one of her jokes

>on Sup Forums, can't respond to real criticism, criticizes the proper use of faggot.

Looks like you're a moron, too.

Spring Break...already feels like Summer.

I don't know the part when she accused trolls and right wingers for low star ranking of her show was funny as hell. She could get more consisten with then ad absurdum type of comedy.

yeaahh..femanon, i was watching it and she was reaching for every low hanging fruit in the term of pussy jokes. stopped about a quarter in.

Criticism, you're gonna have to point that out all I saw was the obvious pointed out and then a weak insult.

>OP is always a faggot, don't pretend it's an insult

that is photoshopped as fuck, they cut 50lbs off her at least

no.1 cunt

In your case, OP is always a faggot. No argument there.

Faggots hate on a comedian just because she has a genre. Male comedians make dick jokes all the time. No butthurt from OP there. So, yeah, you're a faggot in the literal sense. As a summerfag and moron, the need to point that out to you suggests you need to return to LURK MOAR, niggah. Especially if you're posting the same lame shit daily. Lurk, motherfucker.

Lurk.

All these assumptions, you're arguing from a podium that doesn't exist user.
>As I said before, using faggot like it's an insult on Sup Forums

Okay but I can't promise that I wont forget tomorrow

when Amy Schumer said she wanted to be a comedian when she grows up, everyone laughed at her

but no one's laughing now

Listen, newfag. You're samefagging, and that is pure uncut faggotry. You may embrace such a distinction, but that's because you're a moron.

>speaking to the idiot in his own language, time for denial

Go to bed, Amy. It's late.

I assume you think by repeating words like faggot and moron they may have an impact? Because without that there's very little substance to your posts user

what else are supposed to be in those over inflated noodle arms but pure boiling fat

pseudo-intelligence at its finest folks. $20 says this user has a hand-to-mouth lifestyle, most likely works in retail .. i'd guess something like IKEA or Walmart.

probably 20-25 years old, poorly running vehicle, no social aspirations that don't involve his keyboard .. the whole package.

but it's okay, here on the internet he's the next Stephen Hawking because he's afforded absolute anonymity, and as a result, a false sense of bravado that exists nowhere else in his meaningless existence.

seriously though - you smart. you loyal.