Any normalfags on here? Just got asked to prom and need relationship advice

Any normalfags on here? Just got asked to prom and need relationship advice
Also relationship stories general

normalfag but bad with ladies. What's the problem you've got a date? Don't like her/him?

Define normalfag.

I went to prom, but didn't like the girl I was with.

I like the girl fine. I just want to know if going to prom= relationship or not? Do I still ask her out afterwards?

Define normalfag.

I took two girls to prom.

That's a shame, sorry bout that. Would say you're normalfag enough for even going though

Prom does not automatically mean relationship, no.

That's good enough. Did they enjoy the experience? Anything specific that you did to take it further? Or were you in a relationship prior?

not normalfag here.
If you have to pay any of your own money. Its not worth it even if you get laied. Put your money to better use. If your parents are paying then you should put their money to better use.

tl;dr make her pay

doesn't = relationship but could. the seeds are there if you take them.

Parents offered to pay, they never thought I'd get a date, let alone be asked out

I went to 3 proms and only 1 of the girls turned into a girlfriend. It was just a 1 time thing for the other two and they didn't want to do anything else. if my experiance is any indication you got about a 30% chance.

Any tips for night of/ after?

I a girl to prom and it wasn't a relationship. We were already friends. Still are over 20 years later.

I was in a relationship at the time but not with either of those girls. I took those two as "friends," I ended up dating one of them later on. All three of us had a wild night.

then it isn't worth it then.

I'm already friends with this girl too, but she acted rather nervous when she asked me. Don't know if it's a sign she's into me or no.

you could ask her directly if you should plan for something after or if she already has plans type thing. should give you some clues. Otherwise treat her nice, ask her to dance, etc, and if you have fun, see if see wants to hang out again if it's just home at end of the night.

this is now a get thread

you have to treat it as if you mutually have taken a liking to one another, bc she is going with you after all. you have to chat her up but don't worry too much as to not appear as yourself. just be relaxed and if you like her let it show as if you would if you liked her. if you just wanna smash, i'd use the same approach

Seems like a solid plan, thanks. I'm just still in a bit of shock that I came off as date material for prom. Then again. It's in less than 3 weeks so maybe she's desperate?? Idk still

Not really looking to smash, looking for more of a long term relationship. Thanks for the tips though.

Tell me your secrets.

Oh shut lol

i'm turning 26 this year and i regret going out of my way for anyone else. Do stuff for you and fuck everyone else. Dont let someone tell you you're less of a man for not selling your soul to a whore.

Women are the niggers of gender. You're a normcuck, face it.

No secrets, they were friends who didn't have dates. One did grind her ass on me while dancing and I'm fairly certain the other one knows I copped a few feels on her tits.

I would be careful who you try to cop a feel with. You might get copped yourself (and by that i mean police)

prom means absolute shit unless you plan on living through your highschool memories and persona the rest of your life which will never lead to genuine personal growth, just to a wrinkling shell of pontification.

It probably merits mentioning that I did end up getting a blowjob from her another day. She always wanted it.

The real question is what are those pants and how do we distroy all of them

Thing is, she's no slut. Ive known her for a few years now and she used to be rhe quietest person I knew. Not to mention I'm kinda into her.

Photoshop, original is wearing khakis

you call that pic normal?

sounds like you were lucky. I ran into a similar situation. She liked it, her parents didn't. Now sex offender even though i was a minor.

also
>00:00:00
and dubs.
nice

It's a meme you dip
Also holy shit 10 dubs this thread

I'm dating my exes best friend and her friend doesn't know. It's been 2 months and me and my gf rarely get to see eachother because of her mom. She hasn't told her mom that we're dating yet.

Oh thank god there not real

shes probs into you if she's askibg this early

I've learned highschool (and people's personality in it) offer no indication to life afterwards.

I mean by the time anything happened she and I were both 18.