Anyone down with tracking this chick down and reporting her to the DHS?

Anyone down with tracking this chick down and reporting her to the DHS?

lol Do you have nothing better to do?

she's hot...right? Or am I wrong again?

Go back to breitbart. We dont want your white hating ass in here

OP is the ultimate newfag

Common OP your life cannot seriously be that pathetic that you want to waste it away doing something so silly

Department of Hot Sex? FUCK YEAH! I'm down brah.

your life must suck so much you'd rather kys

>cute girl works hard and pays taxes
>WAAHHH TRACK HER DOWN MUH Sup Forums SEKRET CLUB
off yourself OP

How has this stupid bitch not been deported yet?

OP youre a huge faggot, should probably spend more time worrying about your own sad pathetic life before worrying about others

found the mexican

fake. can't pay taxes on 1040 if you don't have SSN derppppppp

Sup Forums or /r/the_donald certainly would

Yeah you can you fucking moron. Ever heard of a TIN?

Found the cuck

Mexicunt fiesta in this thread

Yes

300.. Contributing..

Why? She's paying into our system and not getting any benefits from it. Our country would just be more poor without her.

for the lulz new friend.....for the lulz....

>$300
what is she doing? working 4 hours a week for some dude probably trying to fuck her

>he says while shitposting on an anime image board

People already reported her, gov cant do shit since she is legally able to work. Anyone who google her would find the info easily..

She's gotta go back.

>Apparently I can't post here and also have a good paying job

You people are just upset that she doesn't fit your neat profile of an illegal who pays no taxes.

OP you're such a loser lol worrying about shit like this. You must be lonely

Inb4 you call me a Mexican

No, she is illegal and must go back to Mexico. IDGAF if she is the greatest person alive, illegal = deport.

Upset that she has a job and you don't?

That is one less available job for an actual American citizen.

Fuck off nigger. Why do you lib cucks even come here

That woman will contribute more in taxes in a decade than you probably ever will.

Samefagging this hard

Go back to your Reddit safe space.

you might wanna try this on pol
but you're probably gonna get banned for rule 4 so it don't matter

I'd rather niggers be on Sup Forums than people who continually post "lib cucks" bullshit. You're a faggot, kill yourself, etc etc.

that's not how the economy works. Every dollar she earns goes somewhere and creates a job for another american worker. kys.

Tumblr?

you're not wrong, user.

i'd put it in her butt before i kicked her out of the bus on the other side of the border.

At $300 per year? LMAO

Its for us all you faggot

Nobody cares what you'd rather have you little cunt. You're a hopeless faggot. Rope yourself

You are fucking retarded.

Go fuck yourself

Go deport yourself back to breitbart so you could ponder over the good old days when Hitler was killing jews and fags couldn't marry.

ShareBlue is strong in this one.

That's merely her state taxes, there's no mention of her federal tax requirement. Additionally she's a junior at ASU. People who go to college often go on to find higher paying jobs after getting a degree. But I wouldn't expect an unemployed hillbilly on disability who dropped out at 14 to understand that.

Eat shit and die

>good old days
they really were the best times.

People who do not understand that taxes are taken from your check each time you get paid and you must file taxes and pay anything that is not covered by said check reduction.

She didn't pay 300 for the whole year, she owes 300 after what they have already taken out.

Have you people ever had jobs?

It's 90% redpilled. It's like me going to tumblr and trying to argue with the land whales. You faggot liberals can't identify your gender let alone what forums to use.

Homie, that's a 1040. You can't pay state taxes with a 1040, as she claims to have done. The form is for federal fucking taxes only. And it's blank. Who knows how much she's actually paid, if any at all. I'm not trying to get her deported, I don't give a shit, frankly. But since when did you all become so fucking righteous?

She will go so far with her degree in Latin American Studies.

op right now

Samefagging spic libcuck

holy trips of this

>referring to a literal shitskin as being white
shitskin, bait, or sjw?

kek

Was replying to this dude. My bad.

> being this scared of brown people

Certainty further than a high school dropout.

>pays taxes

So, state taxes? With an IRS 1040 form?
Kek

Was just going to ask the same question. But then this is how you know most of /b still has school in the morning.

Shiiit, she lives right by me, she can hide under my bed when Sheriff Joe comes lookin for her.

Argentina =/= Mexico

>there are not states without income tax

Everyone here is a newfag except me.
Knew I shoulda stayed in my trap thread

>She didn't pay 300 for the whole year, she owes 300 after what they have already taken out.

Do you not know the process of illegals paying taxes?

An illegal can't use a W2 you fucking idiot, that's a 1040. Meaning, she paid $300 in taxes for the whole year.

Deport this bitch before she pops out an anchor baby.

>illegal=illegal

>cute girl
she's making a literal bitch "mmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" nigger expression, thinking she's hot shit because she's part of a minority of minorities
yeah, let's discard the other 99% of shitskins who sneak in without paying their dues because one fuckable tramp is A-ok

I support OP's mission for the simple reason that the chick is making a degenerate facial expression... she really needs a punch in the face

You cant even "pop" anything, you cuck

this thread is an example of Sup Forums suddenly being flooded with Sup Forums normies and SJW redditor cucks

>b-b-b-but she's brown
>most of these plebs don't have a job so they have no idea about it

No she's actually contributing to society

gonna marry that chick and pop out 6 anchor babies just to piss you off

She says state taxes. And that 1040s blank... not to mention you must be legally documented by social security to even be able to file taxes

Is she actually bragging publicly about being here illegally? She even tagged Trump, that's about as cocky as you can possibly get. She should be on the next bus outta here.

>i've paid taxes
>that makes me a pretty good citizen
yes, you should be deported
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

I wonder how much money this bitch sends back to mexico. Every single one of the pieces of shit does this in order to obtain a ranchito and some trucks and shit. They're drainind OUR economy you fucking punk bitches.

>pays state taxes to a state that allows sanctuary cities
>money goes directly to funding sanctuary cities
>mentions federal gov't who has absolutely nothing to do with any of this
this is why no one takes liberals seriously.

>$300
I'd be lucky if they only took $300 out of my paycheck each week, lol. Usually its over 700

Pretty sure shes been arrested

>not to mention you must be legally documented by social security to even be able to file taxes

Jesus, learn what a ITIN is. Fuckin' pleb. It's how illegals pay taxes.

Are you going to pretend you're entire life you're not white. South Americans are not brown. They have more white supremacist than Canada.

KEK.

You're on the hook for 6 shit-skin kids now.

Enjoy having your entire paycheck garnished by the state.

>b-b-b-bit she's brown.
She's illegal. Period.
Illegals must be deported. Period.
Why is the concept of law so hard to grasp for сuсks?

If they are not paid under the table, then the company must still file a w2 and take withholdings using a ITIN

Since we are talking about someone who claims they have to file there were obviously withholdings.

Yes illegals pay taxes when paid using payroll software.

Its been de facto legal to be undocumented for like a decade.

If she has an itin then she's documented

Confirmed for never paying taxes.
KYS

You typically get tax credits for having dependents.

Actually it's not against the law to be here without a Visa

She's appropriating Native American culture with that shirt. Get this RACIST out of our country!!!!

An ITIN is a form of documentation boyo

Probably the same reason that critical thinking, basic human decency and empathy are so hard for you to grasp.