Why is this film triggering nu-males and SJWs so much?

Why is this film triggering nu-males and SJWs so much?

>Jai Courtney can't act
>Margot Robbie can't act
>Cara Delevingne can't act
>Will Smith phoning it in
>Leto's joker is not only total shit but also only gets seven minutes of screen time despite being the most hyped part of the movie
>the """jokes""" are literal dog shit
>shit aesthetic
>"I-It's the SJWs again!"

sounds like every stupid marvel flick, so why'd it bomb?

DC characters have edges.

Misogyny.

Business as usual for DCEU.

>so why'd it bomb?

it's not even released in theaters yet you retard

>Leto's joker is not only total shit but also only gets seven minutes of screen time
>seven minutes of screen time

lol what

critics score wise you autistic faggot

Margot Robbie had the audacity to show her ass.

DCEU ON SUICIDE WATCH

Stop posting pics of yourself OP

>critics score = flop
>calling OP a faggot
What are you doing?

>Stop posting pics of yourself OP

Didn't she show her tits in Wolf of Wallstreet tho

Who the fuck cares about the billionth superhero faggot movie to come out this month!? Shit is all the same!

Literally worse than ghostbusters

Gonna make more in a week than Ghostbusters made overall

>Why is this film triggering nu-males and SJWs so much?
The Joker tries to get Harley to bang some black businessman to seal some bargain deal

Batman does mouth to mouth on Harley then knocks her out when she comes to

meanwhile it ain't me is in the soundtrack

>Sup Forums: The Movie

>meanwhile it ain't me is in the soundtrack

You're shitting me.

Like I said literally: Sup Forums: The Movie

All capeshit is reddit numale trash you 2016 redditor pretending to be a local.

Video Games = "entertainment" sensibility = autism.

This is predominantly an art board (the "entertainment" shit that is constantly being discussed here is a result of crossposters from pleb boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums)

True cinema = art which is the opposite to autism and in turn the opposite to video games.

The sensibilities resulting in video game appreciation are diametrically opposed to the appreciation of cinema as "art". Videogames/autism/"entertainment" are the reason for capeshit

>he posts on a malayasian watercolor forum

>All capeshit is reddit numale trash you 2016 redditor pretending to be a local.
apparently not because Harley is very very slutty in this movie and the way she is treated by Joker and even Batman proves this is a movie not made for the reddit crowd at all.

>queen in the trailer
Its reddit bud

>a movie where a white guy tries to cuck his white gf to bang a black guy is reddit
nice try

You're making the assertion that art is objective and one of its inherent criteria is an absence of entertainment value?

Yeah, but that movie was making fun of the evil Republicans. This movie is glorifying guns, like evil Republicans always do.

margot didnt fuck the black dude so they mad

>read critic
>says film is "sexist" and "glorifies violence"

Was getting Harley cucked part of his plan?

This. If she would've had his babies and made Joker raise them, then they would hail this movie as a cinematic masterpiece worthy of all this season's awards and accolades.

damn he looks
JUST

but he looks identical to the Joker from the comics

Marvel flicks are fun, this is an edgefest.

>Why is this film triggering nu-males and SJWs so much?
Because thats the only thing in their playbook.

The only people this Hot Topic film are triggering are people with taste.

In fact I bet there's a large overlap between the Hot Topic crowd and the SJWs so I imagine they're largely fine with it.

Were they ever taken off of suicide watch after BvS?

The main difference is that Marvel's cast is competent, its plots tend to be coherent and narratively tight, and the stupid quips, although annoying to me, apparently do hit the spot for the target audience.

In the SS trailers the acting is awful and the quips are cringe inducing, and according to critics the plot is a chaotic mess once again.

I find the MCU dull and the first Iron Man is the only one I'd give more than a 6/10, but they are very polished. The DCEU on the other hand is just train wreck after train wreck. In a way I admire their ambition and that they give the artists more creative wriggle-room, but it's just all gone terribly wrong so far.

Any "professional critic" who couldn't piece together the plot of BvS should be taken out back and shot behind the chemical shed.

>engage in The War of the Retards because Ghostbusters got a femcom reboot
>get butthurt and defensive about literal teeny-bopper Hot Topic edgefests
Why is Sup Forums so literally underage?

>this nigga

Agreed. As kino, cinemà and art fan I have made sure to avoid 'éntërtæinmēnt' for the last 12 years and have not cracked a smile for the last 4.

If Im not contemplating exetentialism, the works of Trotsky or suicide then I feel as if I need to bathe to escape the filth of 'èntértáïńmęnt'

>Sup Forums has to like Suicide Squad now if it wasnts to stay contrarian.

you are fucking retarded

>literally cut out all of jokers abuse to harley

>lel it's SJW amirite

>being proud that/tv/ is known for cuckoldry

Holy fucking shit.

>implying that Amazing Spider-man 2 didn't become the Sup Forums OST with "For You"

they're starting to get REALLY riled up over getting labeled as nu-male even though they call us alt-right all the time.

JUST FUCK MY SOUNDTRACK UP