We all agree that Judaism is the most based religion, rite

Judaism
>"An Eye for an Eye"
>"Kill the racemixer"
>"Stone the whore"
>"Enslave the nigg"
>"Fuck the waifus"(Solomon(lucky guy) went as far as slaying 700 pussies)
>"Fear no one but YHWH"
>Most logical religion(not muh worship a cube, or muh worship kike-on-a-stick, or muh worship da cow, or muh worship da void)

I'm thinking about converting to Judaism desu

Most of these points apply to most religions and cultures.

>kill the racemixer
you knew there are black, mulatoes, and semitic jews, right?

Whatever man all abrahamic religions are the same shit if you take them literally.

New Testament is the only thing that's undeniably God-tier.

do it ofc, if you're white-looking

i dont think nignog and asian looking people will ever be accepted as jewish by other actual jewish people, even though I'm aware there is significant nignog jewish population. I would gladly convert but I'm asian looking so im not sure. to go through all hassle to never be truly accepted later on - meh.

> New Testament is the only thing that's undeniably God-tier.
but it's literally tales by kikes for white people. it's intended to control whites and power up the jewish egregore

Nope

Buddhism and Christian culture is about "muh love everyone, muh turn the other cheek"
Arab culture is about "mub allah, muh as long as he is muslim mamadou can fuck my sister"
Nigger culture is about "mubh gibmedats"

They didn't follow the teaching of YHWH but Karaites and Samaritans who follow the Torah went as far as Inbreeding to keep their bloodline pure from any goyim-filth

>turn the other cheek
>do not resist evil
>do not care about your family
>give your money
>god-tier

Motr likr cucck-tier

>They didn't follow the teaching of YHWH
but they're jews, and they're as chosen as any other group of jews

>le kikes controlling white people
Sup Forums memes
People really underestimate the impact of those ideas on European development, liberal ideas, equal rights for everyone, even communism have clear influences from the New Testament, when you really look at it. It's just so engrained in European culture that nobody really pays attention to it.

wtf i love new testament now!

Yea it's those liberal "cuck" ideas stemming from the New Testament that make Europe what it is today and not allahu akbar warrior nations.

Perhaps one day some Asian Moses-like figure will appear a create something similar to Judaism

True, but i'm very keen on racial purity and it play a huge in my desire to convert to Judaism

I'm not even religious but those are just thoughts that crossed my mind recently.
Like "all men are equal under the eyes of God" that sounds a lot like communism to me.

just shows their evil nature

>not allahu akbar warrior nations

It's what Europe need the most actually

If we we're Allahu Akbar nation there would be no functionable state to planify our genocide on our own land with our own money cause we would tribalistic, and if rapefugees did come on our land they would have all been killed.

The result of Christianity is the destruction of the White Race, the race-aware Whites need to shift to a new religion to preserve their race be it Paganism or Judaism.

right. its exclusive for jews and whites

every nigga azn brown cant join it or even if could theyd be treated like garbage aliens

would never show a single respect for such trash all the way. all religions are for retarded cunts especially cultic ones that have a racial requirement like this

that's why tengriism is the way

no discrimination, no specific fixed prayers (lmao like #1 sign of shit religion), no personalizition of top deity, just clean pure honest beauty

>current year
>worshipping anyone
Third world tier

you're not worshipping though, you dont see it as above being or whatever. just different. and maybe it doesnt even exist, so what? you dont behave like a servile trash, you have dignity, because you're extension of that deity and that deity is extension of you.

hmm, really causes my neural cells to depolarize

Abrahamic religions are utter cancer

lucifer != evil

The White Race need a new moral basis to stay alive, you can't survive as a people with "rapefugee welcome" and "turn the other cheek".

t. worships cows

Pretty fucking hypocritical how they preach applying all those "values" for themselves, yet IMPOSE the absolute opposite all over the rest of the world through their mediatic, economic, and political influence to keep the rest of mankind enslaved under their lies.

thats because goyim aren't even humans (this is actually true)

why the sub-humans should have something nice? they will ruin it like they always did

It's our(goyim) fault if we're cuck

A grown-man with a sane mind would never listen to Jesus "love your enemy" Christ

The Europeans must adapt and convert to Karaism

I agree

Go worship your masters somewhere else. Proxied amerifat

>my masters
you're miserstanding something m8

i'm not "worshipping", i'm entering the "master" category soon

good thread