41 years old

>41 years old
>have godlike genes
>not married
>no kids, at a time when Asia's and Africa's population is exploding and not a single one of them looks as good as this
Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YwZ0ZUy7P3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's gonna die alone.

based dicaprio

Because this:
youtube.com/watch?v=YwZ0ZUy7P3E

>godlike genes
>can't grow hair on cheeks

nah

I bet when he finally settles down it will be with a nigger or sandnigger like Clooney did.

aids

>all that makeup
>still average
You're retarded. He looks like shit for his age and at 41 not having a wife and kids is pathetic. Gay or closeted

>Gay or closeted

well, after fucking every female model in the world, it makes sense to go gay.

He was a child actor.
Probably hundreds of pedophiles had their way with him.
He's damaged beyond hope, and the chance of having normal relationship is null.
He just keeps some models around as beard.

>after getting fotografed with every model
Look at how many sex scandals Biebs have had and Leo not a single one. It's staged

do women even find him attractive anymore? he looks so painfully average nowadays, "god tier genes" lol

>godlike genes
>puffy boyface
>probably not even 6 feet tall
>weird as fuck beard

>godlike genes
Ahahahhnahahahahahha

this

What's with the beard? It looks pretty stupid on him.

I love this fucking movie

It's haram to shave

reddit

He was known to be experimenting with guys and tarnnies all through his early career. He keeps it on the downlow now though because it would damage his career. He's probably more gay than bi.

Why would he settle down, get married and have kids? Dude is living the dream right now. Marriage and kids just takes up too much time and energy.

Seriously, why does that have to be the end goal?

Hi virgin

Leonardo DiCaprio is one of the most liberal movie stars out there. You really think he's going to have kids in a day and age when people aren't really having kids anymore?

Get over it, not everybody is going to do your traditional family breeder shit anymore.

No I think he's gay. And you're a virgin.

>being this buttblasted about nothing

dont forget to apply hemorrhoid cream.

>You must be 17 or older to use this site
>Lol he gay and you're a virgin lol

Actors MADE straight by their agents:
Leo
Tom Hardy
Luke Evans
Keanu Reeves

>get bitch pregnant
>bitch sues for child support
>since you're hollywood superstar Leo Dicaprio, judge tears you a second asshole with the payments
>your career flops
>your payments don't
>you have to sell your oscar to keep the lights on in your stinky 1 room apartment
>meanwhile, your cunt of an ex wife is sucking Chad's cock in the mansion YOU paid for
>and your kids hate you
It's happened before.

When I read threads like these I'm glad you pigs are getting bred out of existence.
Finally the tyrant race is fading and I won't have to listen to the shit even the lowest and ugliest of you white "people" have to spout.

Neither of these is an insult 17yo pham

Ironic

>Having kids is not cool, party and drink into your 40's!

He is antinatalist.

>Asia's and Africa's population is exploding
kek
giving a fuck about your genetics or family line. you know you're going to be dead one day and not care or know, right?

>not giving a fuck about your genetics or family line.
you know you're going to be alive one day and care and know, right?

>Why?

He is smart and not a dumb Sup Forums fag.

If having kids are the apex of your lifes goals I feel sorry for you.

Poor guy is gay.
Let him be.

>not married
>no kids
sounds pretty fucking baller to me, who the fuck wants a wife and kids, fucking loser

Amen

No, I won't, since bullshit like that doesn't concern me. Why would I give a shit about keeping a last name going or passing on my genes? Who gives a shit when you're worm food?

most of the useless fucks in this thread thinks it's an accomplishment to get through a meal without splattering it all over their shirt
they would know nothing about life goals, let alone being an actual person of value.

>godlike genes
>looks like bam margera

>41
>godlike genes

Dude when you're in your 40's your DNA is pretty shitty. Best biological moment to make strong kids is between 18 and 25. Problem is only fucktards make babies at this age

"But why would it damage his career?", he asked half-cheekily, a :^y - smirk on his face. "I thought that being gay was okay - especially in liberal California's very own Hollywood!"

"Wait a minute...", he tried. "Are you suggesting that there are still heteronormative expectations of an A-list leading man?"

>Problem is only fucktards make babies at this age
That's because we're living in an age where it's nearly impossible to raise a family without having a good job, which is only possible after decades and decades of schooling and doing shit work.
The only people making "strong kids" are welfare niggers and white trash.

He thinks Chinooks are climate change. Success can only do so much to cover up being a retard.

>> 72749707
What a sense to give some mutations to another person? 99 percent of these mutations anyway are harmful. Why do I must to serve interests of the genes? And the birth of children is immoral by itself.

hey hey hey, what's up with all the leo hate

this is Sup Forums we enjoy celebrities here

Roman men married in their late 20s/early 30s. In Sparta I believe men weren't allowed to marry until 30.
It's only until Christianity in the West that people started marrying young, in the believe that extramarital sex was bad, and that you should only be with one person.

Getting married at 20 is fucking dumb, for a man.

I thought Sup Forums is the place were people only "enjoy" youtubers and pre-teen girls.

But antinatalism is closely associated with nihilism, so that being "an actual person of value", much like insisting that "the point of being alive is to reproduce"... well, you can make compelling arguments for both of these normative statements, from the standpoint of "you're here an alive anyway so try to make it count." but the real point is that after just a few short decades, they both mean jack shit from the only perspective that really matters - yours.

Naturally this outlook entails atheism. One more classically unpopular, contrarian idea heaped upon the others. The irony is that all three schools of thought are so commonplace in today's culture that Sup Forums, the eternal contrarian, feels somewhat obliged to reject them all.

True, for any white man with a functioning set of balls, the idea of a much browner, dumber planet is limbically depressing. Thus, the delusional antinatalist might quietly spend his life miserable and bitter, but the real point is that /in spite/ of the life-impulse, a version of which is felt as a pang of guilt above... the real truth is that the muslim terrorist, the billionaire, the bitter Sup Forums user, the respected doctor... they all meet the exact same one undifferentiated fate, and very shortly.

Death /precludes/ meaning. In the long view (you don't even have to go very far out, just a few decades as I said), there is no such thing as "an actual person of value". In the end, your life will amount to, be every bit as good as? Jeffery Dahmer's, for example.

>celebrities
Only waifus and prepubescent girls.

>babyface
>looked like a child for 40 years of his life
>Sikh poo in loo mother
>doesn't have any kids so that Mohammed and Chow-Lin can take over the world
>whines about trump at his Oscar speech
>literally can't act
>somehow ruined a Christopher Nolan movie
At least he got a "you tried" Oscar right boys?

>Sikh poo in loo mother
you wat m8?

he does have a kid. it's one of the biggest secrets in hollywood

Still i would suck him off and swallow.

>People believe this movie
this is some serious lewronggeneration shit

fuck this anti-rural propoganda
people in rural areas are typically much smarter then inbred cityfags in their tiny little stale aired boxes

>have godlike genes
>chubby cheeked fuck
>shit-tier beards
>receding hairline

what are you a gay?

>godlike genes

he's a manlet

>dumb as fuck neckbeards who haven't even moved out of their parents' house talk about "life goals" and your "duty as a man" and "passing on your genes"

>marrying or having kids in 2016 when you're white

enjoy having your children grow up in Niggerapolis and Muhammedville, i'm sure the shitskins will enjoy spitroasting them

unless super-ebola takes out Africa and Trump takes out most of the muslim world within the next 15 years, i'm not having any fucking children, and marrying is just plain retarded these days, jesus christ, just kys if you plan to marry, it'll be quicker

>Yes die whitey, die

Thanks Shekelstein

do not give up brother
you must fight back
you will have a family one day

>>not married
>>no kids, at a time when Asia's and Africa's population is exploding and not a single one of them looks as good as this

That's because he's a closeted homo.

>godlike genes
round face, balding, shit facial hair, not even that tall, not known to having a big dick, mediocre voice

he's based tho, i'd live the same

it's ok user, as long as humanity is stuck on this planet we're all fucked any way, no point in worrying about bloodlines, lineages or legacy until we colonize space

i'm just gonna enjoy the limited amount of years i have in this life by not having children or getting married

>ruralfag
>calling anyone inbred

>no kids
He has offspring though.

Should be a father though.
I nominate Christina Hendricks.

>not having a wife and kids is pathetic

he fell for the meme LOL

>>no kids, at a time when Asia's and Africa's population is exploding and not a single one of them looks as good as this

Lol? Whites tend to look like ugly gremlins and asians all have flat faces

>durr all blacks are ugly maymay

Kek, go fuck yourself racist.

#niggerslivesmatter

>at a time when Asia's and Africa's population is exploding and not a single one of them looks as good as this

>implying this guy is uglier than Leo

Leo was cute when he was younger but he really isn't that special when it comes to his looks

Fuck you.

Dan Carlin said it best; no nation has been able to take over a land and fully convert it to a different race.
America is going to be brown again, and nothing can stop it. Especially Trump.

You honor me with your simple, un-civil denial, because your reaction strongly suggests that you have actually considered the content of the ideas (hardly mine, they're common enough) in my post, hateful them, how anti-human they are, /you cannot help but agree with them/. Because this is where the contemporary understanding of the universe is leading us.

On the contrary, as an /r9k/ native I find a certain deep solace in the above view, that where it really counts, no one is any better than anyone else. All chads will die and become nothing, but you have one hope, which the more I think about it, it abhorrent to me.

Biological immortality. That's the ontological game-changer. Then you really will have cosmic-chads. Personally, if I had the power, I would sooner extinguish the entire species than to allow a single individual to achieve it. Why should a single human being have a chance when everyone else's chances have been permanently foreclosed?

>being a shitskin

everybody dies alone

>the leo looks good meme

He looked good 20 years ago, when he was a cute boy. Now he looks like a bloated boy.

>Leonardo Wilhelm Dicaprio
What did they mean by this?

If I was based Leo I would pull a Genghis Khan on all seven continents and go global with them testicles impregnating only the god tier women of every race and ethnicity and going to the four corners spreading my seed across the land

He's related to Jack Nicholson and is a Russian Jew.

hes german and Italian his middle name is wilhelm

Don't care. I don't owe the world anything. Certainly not 'white children'.

>>People argue with this movie
don't you see the poors fuck like rabbits just because?
no job, bored,lets fuck, more kids, more wellfare
even in afrika
food supply comes, no need to work, lets fuck

Nothing compared to Gandy