King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard

Yeah, I'll admit it, I'm a Gizzhead. FUCK you.

'Dude I hate riffs and narration xd im a fucking faggot lmaaaoo" fuck OFF

LONG LIVE THE GIZZ

reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit

reddit btw

/thread

reddit is for meme rap talk not psych rock

DUDE SICK THREAD LMAO
IM SO HIGH

Me too bro, long live the glizz

No one will remember this band in a year and a half.

epic

this band is so fucking reddit

King Gizzard is Guardians Of The Galaxy and Deadpool-tier reddit shit

retard

DUUUUUDE DO YOU HATE FUN?

Even my Mum thinks this band are pleb.

She didn't use the word pleb, but is of the opinion they try too hard and still end up sounding dull.

kind of agree with this user.

however, he probably considers kanye west non-normie music.

how are they "reddit"? And what the fuck is a "reddit" band? You mean, they are trying too hard?

they are sad and bad.

I dont get it user

What a retarded name for a very boring DUDE PSYCHEDELIC LMAO band. Hate these kind of band - the kind that are also very shitty for actual acid trip music.

I bet you listen to Triple J and vote the Greens. Fuck off cunt.

So is your life user

I bet you hate fun, this band is SICK DUDE HAHA

>this band is so fucking reddit
this band doesnt even get any atenttion on reddit what so ever not even on r/indieheads.

at least I live. you just exist

that is such a SICK resort DUDE
FAR OUT

You're a jizzhead?

Guys, I really like King Gizzard please don't turn them into a reddit meme.

Its too late now

I can't wait until I get home so that I can consume some weed(Marijuana for those that don't know) brownies while I listened to this epic riffage.

>weed(Marijuana for those that don't know)
How fucking retarded are you? you must be 16 years old

Literally I don't give a fuck. Music shouldn't be propelled by story or creativity beyond the notes. My face when you get excited by the thought of an artist implementing lore from previous albums to tell a story. Stories are fucking gay. Give me three minute songs that begin and end with major chords. Nothing complicated, nothing extravagant. Ziggy Stardust isn't about anything and I don't know or care why people insist it's a concept album. Concept? Who needs concepts beyond the end of a song? My favourite food is plain rice and my favourite drink is water and my favourite fruit is the apple. Go to sleep at 9pm sharp every night and wake up at 8am sharp every morning. Breakfast, work out, shower, go to work, come home, make dinner, go to sleep.

at least I still have Pond

Love KG&TLW, hot water and open water are bloody great.

Who cares that a ton of basement dwelling virgins on a peruvian knitting imageboard don't like them.

>tfw King Gizz will become a meme because you fuckers can't shut the fuck up about it
King Gizz is a great band, that's all, stop the shitposting you fucking madmans

Agreed very bad (or sick) band

laffed

New pasta? It's actually believable to a degree.

underrated post
really hope this is a fresh mem

We'll remember them as they release their 30th album.

If Sup Forums doesn't like something, but are too simple to come up with a reason, it's "reddit tier".

Just don't feed the trolls and let's talk about the Gizz.

What's your favorite album? Mine is Mind Fuzz.

King Gizzard are way too reddit

This is just a straight up lie. This band is constantly on r/indieheads

>King Gizzard are way too reddit

I don't get it, what does it mean "too reddit"?

Reddit is chaotic with hundreds of relevant subreddits for music, while Sup Forums has only Sup Forums for meme bands and albums.
You have to specify in what way or in which subreddits the band became a meme for reddit.
As much as I despise I reddit memes, I can still support the band because it has offered a bunch of pleasant neo-psychedelic vibes.