He will be the one to take the Iron Throne. Prove me wrong

He will be the one to take the Iron Throne. Prove me wrong

Cheese Boy says other wise

Hail our horse king.

Just finished the second season and I'm feeling pretty good about Rob Stark.
>Even his first name means, "take what you want"
>He wants the North

Use your brains!

>KING SLAYER WHO FUCKS HIS SISTER
Dany will rule with her dragons

Oh sweetie...

Oh buddy are you in for a disappointment.

It's going to come down to a fight between him and Snow, guaranteed.

Bait

What about dany? Jamie doesn't even look like he wants the throne

>What about dany? Jamie doesn't even look like he wants the throne

Yeah he doesnt want it, but he will fight for Cerce to the death. As far as dany I think snow will beat her some how.

>but he will fight for Cerce to the death
Maybe in previous seasons but we've yet to see his reaction to her blowing up a sizable portion of the city (something he murdered the Mad King to stop), which drove their last living child to suicide.

good point, fuck who knows it's gonna be crazy

Jaime will have to kill Cersei because she is going to turn into another "mad king" and will kill all who even think of going against her. Plus the undead army will probably be making it past the wall. Cersei will be wasting valuable resources just trying to hold the throne when every man is needed to fight the walkers.

Good point, either cersei will kill herself in the last episode or Jamie will after finding out what she's done. I bet snow and dany will face off for the throne

He could probably pull it off all he needs is a.. "leg up" Haha

wait.. shit..

This must be bait.

Jaime isn't a good warrior anymore and isn't a ruler. He may kill Cersei, or attempt it, but he will be killed by the Mountain and Jon will fuck Dany on top of his corpse on the Iron Throne while Cersei tongue punches his fart box.

If you read the books its fucking obvious that him and Cersei are bastard children of the Mad King. Which means they are Targaryens. It makes way too much fucking sense for them not to be.

>Both are into incest which is a Targaryen thing where they marry their siblings.
>Daenarys parents the mad king was married to his sister for instance.
>Rhaegar implies to Jaime that they are brothers before goes off and gets killed by Robert.
>Jaime and Cersei's mother was raped by the mad king on her wedding night to Tywin.
>Jaime has dragon dreams that only Targaryen get.
>Mother tells him in the dream that their father wanted Jaime to be knight and Cersei to be a queen.
>Tywin didn't want Jaime to be a knight but his heir.
>All Targaryens are either mad or just. Cersei represents the Targaryen madness while Jaime represents the Just side of Targaryens. Likewise Daenarys is being set up as another mad Targaryen and Jon a just one.
>Since Jaime killed the mad king that sets it up so both Tyrion and Jaime killed their own fathers.

The three Targaryen dragon riders prophecy is going to be Daenarys, Jaime, and Jon.

Are the books worth it?

>Daenarys
She doesn't strike me as being mad.

In the show she doesn't seem like it. But in the books its obvious shes slowly turning mad like Cersei who is batshit insane in the books unlike the show.

speaking of dany
when is her next nude scene?
literally the only reason to watch that cringey show

Yes and I am still pissed about the show cutting out one of the main characters from the book. In fact in the upcoming book he IS the main character. He has the most chapters. Aegon Targaryen the son of Rhaegar and nephew of Daenarys. He launched his invasion of Westeros from Essos and is slowly taking over Stannis lands.

You're literally retarded. Cersei was supposed to marry Rhaegar Targaryen. Tywin would never let anyone cuck him, he loved his wife too much. Fucking retarded nigger

>shit tons of people flood to praise you
>the fates of shit tons of people who adore you, and who you cherish all weighs on your shoulders
it's coming.

it'll more likely be adapted to her becoming a dragon slut tho. for views and whatnot

The only one who is going to sit on the iron throne at the end of all this shit will be the fucking dwarf.

Go read the World of Ice and Fire. Its confirmed he fucked Tywin's wife first. Tywin later found this out which is why he betrayed him during Robert's Rebellion.

Probably the most qualified to be a good ruler than any of them.

or he could read dance with dragons chapter 43.....

STANNIS THE MANNIS

Wrong brother imo ;) Tyrion the Imp will be the 3rd dragon rider, not Jaime.

Ultimately it will be a harder choice for Tyrion to make; in his former life he befriended Jon Snow when they went to the wall together.

On the other hand, he has his reasons to side with Daenarys since his partnership with her is more recent.

GoT HYPE ACTIVATED

So who is the 3rd dragon rider? The show removed Aegon....leaving only two Targaryens....only they can ride dragons....

This shit is the new Walking Dead at this point. Haven't watched since like season 3 and I don't plan to. You people eat it up

Except on the Walking Dead people stand around yelling at each other all the time and sometime zombies show up. With GoT shit actually happens to move the story forward.

No because Jaime is based off the Norse God Tyr. Who is one handed and wields a flaming sword. His sworn enemy is a wolf.(Jon) It also makes Jaime Azor Ahai.

She doesn't actually do them anymore. The last time Emilia was nude was in season 3, I think. After that they used a body double with some movie magic for the face.

>I bet snow and dany will face off for the throne

Nope they have to fall in love
Then Snow has to kill Dany because in order for lightbringer the sword to be created it must be baptised in the blood of azor ahia's loved one.

Snow is azor ahia come again. And what better blood to make a flaming sword than somebody who has the blood of the dragon?

What if Jaime is Azor Ahai? He kills Cersei with his sword that causes it to burst into flames. Jaime would then fulfill 3 prophecies. He would be the third head of the dragon, Azor Ahai, and fulfill the prophecy of Cersei being killed by her little brother. It makes sense if Jaime is based off the real life Norse God Tyr. A god with one hand who uses a flaming sword and fights a wolf.

Viserion's dragon rider description matches Jaime. Rhaego's fits with Jon. Drogon is for Daenarys.

intredasting

Tyrion isn't going to be a dragon rider? He seemed to be able to tame the dragons when he was face to face with them already.

Well the third dragon rider either has to be Jaime or Tyrion. Those are the only two possible Targaryens left besides Cersei who is suppose to be killed by her little brother.

A lot people seem to think that Jorah Mormont is going to be Azor Ahai. He will reclaim his family sword Longclaw from Jon and then be forced to kill Daenarys at some point.

This is a show prediction not for the books.

>Jamie will kill Cersei
>Jamie will leave westerros and go travel essos
>Dany will die
>Sansa or Jon will become queen/king
>sansa will kill peter baelish
>tyrion will become hand of the king/queen
>Tyrion, Jon and Dany will ride the dragons
>Dany will try to take kings landing but will fail badly
>Dany will go to the wall and help jon

i like this theory by mattpat but i think azor ahai is combination of dany, jon and tyrion. the three heads of the dragon

the real question is. will these two ever face each other?

Those are certainly the 3 characters that seem to have been given the most attention through the series. It makes sense for that reason alone.

They are the 3 most developed characters in my opinion.

yeah they are. i read somewhere that george rr martin stopped reading fan theories years ago because fans were guessing right on things yet to come so anything is possible

I want the walkers to win and humanity to fall. I don't want a happy ending.

Make Cersei fuck everything up by driving the kingdom to civil war instead of uniting against the walkers.

Hound is my favorite character

nah that wont happen. i know that its gonna be a bitter sweet ending so i expect the walkers will fuck over a lot of people then

That scene when he's on the road with Arya and he's telling her about when his brother burned him for playing with his toy and his father didn't care hit me right in the feels.

I imagine the walkers will be close to winning and then dany and her dragons and dragon riders will lay waste to them all.

I just wonder how bran fits into it all. Clearly something very important.

bran will be with jon and sansa next season. him and sam will find out a way to kill the walkers (itll be both dragons and wild fire)

Arya's shapeshifting ninja assassin skills are going to have to come in handy. I wonder who she is going to kill. I think Melisandre.

Hes kind of a piece shit but you can't but help liking him. Especially when he tells Joffrey to fuck off. His adventures are to watch

He is kind of a piece of shit but he's obviously a product of his upbringing. He's had a lot of character development since the show started and he's one of my favorite characters. Even Arya knows deep down that she doesn't hate him, despite her best efforts.

i think melisandre will see that coming. also arya has no reason to kill her. im clueless to what will happen to arya. shes the wildcard to this whole story in my opinion

One word

Starkgaryen

Melisandre is on Arya's kill list already. She took away Gendry and made him a prisoner of Stannis. She and Gendry were friends.

Most of the other people on her list are dead now. Except the hound, cersei, illyn paine, and the mountain

it's a FEMINIST CUCK WRITTEN SHOW

boycott that shit, cis scum shitlords

no man will be in charge there at the end

I think it's safe to say the hound is off her list. She couldn't bring herself to kill him despite him taunting her.

Wrong. The full frontal one in season 6 was "all her", according to Emilia. She said she has nothing against nude scenes, just hates POINTLESS nude scenes.

There is certainly a lot of whores, tits, rape, and sex for it to be a feminist controlled show/plot.

you're thinking of cersei. dany hates doing them but still says she does them

I hate having to see her pointless pancake tits.

oh shit yeah i forgot about her and meli meeting. meli will know its arya and i think theyll work together for a bit

If production rumors are to be believed, Viserys will be killed and resurrected by the Night King to destroy The Wall.

In this case, there really is no "third rider" in the traditional prophetic sense.

> kek
but still, look how men are slowly left behind
prepare to be cucked
read about the feminist cuck author
it's obvious you shitlords.
never trust a feminist, burn the pig.

>FEMNISIM
>NOT EVEN ONCE

you've been warned

Fuck, Viserion, not Viserys. Dude's long dead.

>Viserys will be killed
Didn't he die in season 1?

See

nice bait faggot

like the theory, just not sure about longclaw being all that important. Think Dawn is the sword that will kill the knight King and Jon is connected to that.

Fights a wolf eh? So maybe he'd go up against snow and the other starks as well

It's a fun show fag, why is everything about cucking and feminism with you autists

All hail the wizard King Sam

Dany and Jon will team up once they discovery they are siblings.

hopefully they'll fuck each other as well