Any tips on picking up girls in Germany?

Any tips on picking up girls in Germany?

Wife and I want to have a threesome ideally. For reference, she looks like pic but with a bald pussy, not shitting you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YXSa7Plzhyc
youtube.com/watch?v=AILidAS2jQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're not cold but very direct people. Tough to get a read on them and they're not exactly welcoming.

You'll have better luck with the Turkish girls or the Asian tourists.

sure op, sure

In that part of the world, one normally clubs them over the head and drags them back to one's cave.

They love black guys for whatever reason.

Whatever you do, do not mention the war.

Bumping so I can write an answer soon

Be black
Be muslim
profit

>
Picking up girl in Germany is extremely hard because there almost no Pickups at all. They rather use stationwagons because of the rainy weather.

Stop being such a fucking degenerate piece of shit. The purpose of having a "wife" is to have children and raise a stable family, not squander your marriage on a promiscuous and spiritually-unfulfilling lifestyle.

>degenerate
Go live in your religious nutjob safesapce in flyover country.

>This
Don't be a cunt, OP

go back to beating your kids

>rigid, archaic view on relationships and sexuality
>judgemental and resistant to change
>'spiritually fulfilled'

wow ur like totally a faggot

u mad?

Do what the Syrians do. Three of you duct tape her, raper her, and claim you are only 16.

The less white you look the easier it will be. White European chicks are into people that are not like them. Just go dancing, your wife should not wear panties.

I'm an atheist, faggot, and I live on the coast. Try again.

Haven't I beat you enough already, son?

> an afterhour party with drugs

yea, you've beat me to the record for most cocks taken at once. I'll let you know when I start

Assuming not a troll, genuinely curious, what does it matter to you?

>rigid, archaic
Wow, you're so progressive. I bet your shemale boyfriend is happy you're so "open-minded". Do you dress like pic related to break gender stereotypes? If not, cool it with your toxic masculinity, pal.

hey there

hey there

Same men don't want have babies or do men love have more children babies it man is choice life and that was DIFFERNET man

Nice try, Muhammed al-Muslami, fresh off the boat from Syria

Same men don't want have babies or do men love have more children babies it man is choice life and that was DIFFERNET man

>troll
It's a sad day when being the voice of reason is seen a "trolling".

This society is shit, and our culture (or lack thereof) is rapidly deteriorating. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out.
>what does it matter to you?
Because I live around other people, and their actions effect me and the people I care about.

Also: Video related

youtube.com/watch?v=YXSa7Plzhyc

meant for:

Gib mal dein kik Name da können wir besser schreiben

kiki632

"Oh look, people like clubbing, and because I fought in a war they're degenerates!"

Christ, I hate dancing/clubbing/and going to bars, but I don't care about about the people who do- it's their way of having fun. Not everyone needs to be one specific way. I'm MUCH more worried about people like YOU who have bizarre inexplicable fears about normal stuff.

>Grow a beard
>Shout "allahu ackbar"
>Rape anyone you want
>Get away with it while they apologize for oppressing you

Nope

Da steht das du schon lange nicht mehr online warst

Cuck

>Oh look, people like clubbing, and because I fought in a war they're degenerates!"
Way to miss the point, dipshit. He's sad because he fought a war to defend his country, his culture, his friends and his family, only to realize decades later that he fought for nothing. He fought for nothing but a bunch of vapid, promiscuous losers, and their right to spread STDs and poison themselves with alcohol and drugs.
>it's their way of having fun.
Their "way of having fun" is philistine horseshit, it damages society and therefore it should be shamed, mocked, and ridiculed into extinction.

try niteko

>Be a nigger
>Literally rape them
>Get off scot free because "muh diversity!"

Right, because people back then weren't drinking and fucking all the time. Trust me, it was happening.

Geht nicht...

Make as many Nazi jokes as possible. We love it.

youtube.com/watch?v=AILidAS2jQg

>Trust me, it was happening.
Actually no, it wasn't. Just 70 years ago divorce was frowned upon by virtually all of society, having children out of wedlock was a disownable offense, virginity was still common among newly weds, nobody had to think about STDs, commercials weren't filled with overly sexualized marketing, etc. The list goes on.

You clearly have no idea what it was like then, and even now, you don't understand the world around you.

wow you're making a lot of assumptions and strawman arguments. why are you so angry?

>their right to spread STDs and poison themselves with alcohol and drugs.
All these things existed before WW2. Kill yourself you imbecile.

Gr8 b8 m8 u degener8.

>commercials weren't filled with overly sexualized marketing
someone who hasn't watched Hollywood movies of the 1920s and 1930s before the MPAA.

>strawman arguments
All he did was call me a faggot, so where's the argument for me to strawman? There is none.

>muh false equivalence
Way to compare a needle in the haystack to the hay in the needle stack.

Fuck you. You can't come whining in here that people in the 40s and 50s weren't poisoning themselves with tobacco and alcohol. Because they were.
And a large reason why the health care system is gutted so much nowadays.
Young people now are much healthier and make better choices in terms of tobacco use, hard liquor use, and screwing without protection.
Oh, and they're also less racist than their supposed "civilized" grandparents.

>You can't come whining in here that people in the 40s and 50s weren't poisoning themselves with tobacco and alcohol.
You're right, I can't tell you that, nor did I tell you that. Way to not pay attention. Do you understand what a false equivalence is, or are you too dumb?
>Because they were.
It was a infinitesimally small percentage of the population, who were looked down upon by the rest of society. Unlike today, where people are encouraged to be degenerate and it's somehow deemed normal by society at large.
>And a large reason why the health care system is gutted so much nowadays.
Has more to do with processed foods and lack of exercise. Not sure what point you were trying to make here.
>Young people now are much healthier
Actually no, they're not. Childhood obesity is a relatively new phenomenon.
>Oh, and they're also less racist than their supposed "civilized" grandparents.
Implying racism isn't totally fine and rational. Top kek.