Should I run away to be homeless in Los Angeles or NYC to produce music?

Should I run away to be homeless in Los Angeles or NYC to produce music?

I like music from our time. I want to be like metro boomin. Bigger than metro. I like trap beats and stuff but I also like pop, rnb, electronic, rock, and everhthing.

I can see myself in a studio hooked up to an amp with a guitar strapped across my chest to being on a laptop in the studio making trap beats with a cup of lean and a blunt. I literally like every genre of music that's popular, have nothing to lose, have been playing instruments and making beats since I was 9 years. My playlist literally goes from nirvana to 21 savage. I can cover a nirvana song on drums despite not hearing it for 10 years and not playing a drum kit since 5 years ago and I also love producing and music management more than anything

And to the fags coming here to say lol fuck you that's stupid because you've never had fun before and you're genre of music is an underground over complicated piece of shit you only like to act superior fuck off. I actually care about life and a career not listen to slipknot with greasy hair and body odor and never having a girlfriend before. Fuck off.

I've been making music my entire life but only have like another 2-3 years of good looks so i have to go now.

Yes you should ruin your life.

this bait is way too obvious, and i just got here.

how do you produce music without electricity

really makes one scratch one's chin

do it
you won't

>ruin your life by doing the only thing probable for your career

By meeting people

I don't see how you get from homeless to a studio. If you have a real plan for this, let me know what it is.

Ummmmm

ASAP rocky?

But please continue to project and tell me how your "comfy" life is better

>>/r9k/

Oh okay, I have no idea how he did it either.

>ASAP rocky?
Elaborate.

He was homeless in NYC????

>only have like another 2-3 years of good looks so i have to go now.
Talent don't need looks.

post your shit

Don't be an idiot anyone know that anything media related has to do with looks. Especially electronic music.

They want a good looking person they can make into a star not some fat neck beard who sat in their basement since 1971 who learned everything about theory and wavelengths. Those guys are the ones who lay the groundwork to me being famous because of my looks (Also those neckbeards are in la)

I know you don't want to believe me and live in your delusional comfy world user but google any artist musician producer or anything of the sort and tell me where their origin was.

I'll wait.

Go to Atlanta dude

I've been thinking about it because 400/mo rooms in the ghetto

Just sucks the weather is shit the town is small and there's no ocean and everyone's black

okay go on keep talking

Did you get mad?

It's a bait everyone. Low quality one.

this is so bait

...it's not

I'm literally saving up money for a bus ticket to NYC to go be homeless and i dropped out of college

>good looks
post pics