/b, this dude wants 6 grand for this Ducati 998. I am so close to buying it. Any thoughts...

/b, this dude wants 6 grand for this Ducati 998. I am so close to buying it. Any thoughts? I have only had Japanese bikes and Harleys before.

Can I convert it easily to take a passenger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KU2PtgfylMk
youtube.com/watch?v=A6mmc5N0rNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hey thats a nice bike. but yah it will run and drive exactly like a harley so I wouldn't worry about that

Ducatis can have pretty crazy maintenance compared to other bikes. Do your research. You could have a 1000C Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, or Suzuki that is faster for less money and probably a better everyday motorcycle. It just won't have that Italian class.

youtube.com/watch?v=KU2PtgfylMk

Good to know. I always heard Duke's were basically just Harleys that leaned more forward. Makes sense.

Get this and call it a day.

I think ur thinking of buell's?

Harley's have crazy maintenance. I had a shift lever fall of my old Dyna and I had to ride home from 2 cities away stuck in 3rd gear.

why a 675 over a 636?

I had a clutch cable snap before too.. It's pretty easy to ride without using the clutch...it was a 250 ninja so pushing off with my feet from a stop and dropping into 1st was the only "hard" part....

Just because I love that bike. Personally I'd probably get a Yamaha r6 just because the triumph is expensive

are you yaminoob? I do agree that the 657 is a nice bike but I personally prefer inline 4's

I've never had a duke either. I'd def expect to pay more for maintenance if you're paying someone else, and maybe parts. I've heard valve adjustments can be complicated and/or expensive if you pay for em. Could be related to desmodromic valves. Not sure if that bike has desmo but some ducs do i think.

Looks like a sweet bike though. I've always wanted a yellow 748.

I will say that 'testastretta 998' sticker does not look stock, and maybe neither does the faring. Could have been wrecked. Worth asking about for sure.

I have an fzr 400. Thing is amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=A6mmc5N0rNI

"Shhhh.." I hushed her as she laid her head in my lap. I began gently stroking her eyebrows, telling her what a good girl she was, telling her that she meant so much to me. Her eyes grew very heavy, but she continued to resist. I told her their was no reason to fight it, that she was safe and warm now, that I would protect her with my life.

nice, I love 80 - 90's jap bikes. Currently have a 750 katana. Dream bike is a zx12r

I continued whispering to her as I pet her scalp, letting her soft, golden hair part between my fingers. Her eyes locked onto mine as a single tear rolled down the side of her cheek. I quickly wiped it away.

Other items that do not look stock:
Seat, Exhaust, Hand grips, Hand levers, rear view mirrors (i may be wrong on that).

Also that tank could be dented, not really sure.

"I can never let you go," I whispered as her eyes finally closed, "I'll never let you go..."

I laid her head down slowly on a pillow. She was perfect, my angel, no one would ever touch her. I kissed her on the neck until her pulse stopped. I almost cried then, but I knew she was safe now. Now she would finally understand what I did for her. On earth she couldn't understand, that's why I had to do this.

"Your a perfect girl," I whispered right into her ear, "but they don't love you like I do. It's ok, you'll be with me forever now"

Read up on the valve train, it's beautiful, but a bitch to maintain. Would not buy.

Also, you'd be a real fag if you put a biposto'd this.