Banged asian in ass.
Next

Well this is fun. Im high as shit.
Gonna go fap now I guess.
Brb also rolling for next

still rolling

rollz

again

Was most afraid for my life when I was getting jumped by a bunch of niggers. Luckily im fast so I got of a deadly situation.
Next

nigger tried to bust into my house because he thought my mom had his money,happened when 13

Fucked a chick who couldve had some shit. Well known slut
Next

choose 8
obsessed with girl of course,but just in the i want to be really good friends not own for life

Feet.
Next

Roll

rollin

avoided getting raped,grandma said no to man who would show me bathroom,didn't know at time,few months later got what she was saving me from

roll

Avoid goimg places sometimes, because im a nervous asshole. Doing better lately though
Next

roll

an ignorant person or persons trying to tell me what is right or wrong when not knowing anything about me

I could get the hell out of this state amd do better things. Make dat moolah

roll

fuck it

got pinned by nigger and punched me,later that day i bashed his head on his table

I have no real obsession with anyone/any object. I do like trains.
Completed first set.
Next chakra here we go

choose 2
this one girl with really curly hair in like 3-5 grade,i think she left before we got to 6 grade

Choosing 4
Was an alcoholic.
I overcame it by not drinking. Lol
Next

I dont think I could be any more creative. Im pretty neat.
Next

I hope my roll tells me to get off Sup Forums, put my comic book away and do my fuckin homework

gfuiy

Idk cant think of anything
Next

1.eat more,i think thats part of of what caused my depression 3 years ago
2.social life,not too much,but enough where you talk to atleast 5 or 4 people
3.do not force self to do things that one does not want to do,unless lazy bumble fuck
4.if hate self stop masturbating,made me feel like shit and go through middle school like i was disgusting
5.some sort of exercise idgaf

Rolling

Punched friend in nose. He banged my ex gf.
Next

masturbation
just controlled when i wanted to do it and didnt do it when didnt want to

Choosing 9
Niggers. I hate niggers. No explanation needed

Next

Fuck it, I'm bored.

Not liying myself anymore I guess

eating
by eating

Choosing 7
I get excited about graffiti and trains. You cant really bring that into every day life.
Next

roll

Roll

Smoke weed
Dont deal with women
Dont drink excessively
Have dog
Do what makes you happy

Nigger snuck up and punched me in back of head.
Next

roll

Riggidy roll

rollerino

same nigger beat me,before i bashed head in

write more

roll

A lot of times, sadly
The most brutal was at the age of 12.
Trying to defend my small bro from a group of 7 guys, I grab a small log and break the face of 4 of them.
The others beat the shit out of me trought.

I got in a fist fight with a kid when I was in middle school. He pulled a knife and stabbed me in the face. I grabbed a nearby skateboard and beat his ass until we were pulled apart.

roll

I don't know
My emotions are something that I have controled since kiddo
But I have never understanded them.

Nothing, I feel pretty dang secure.

stop lying to yourself

roll..

Rull

You're right. I guess I would feel pretty great If I were to lose some weight.

role

I hit a friend in the nuts with a 20lb bag of ice. I'm not sure why I did it, and I didn't really feel bad about it.

here's to a long night ahead..

/prizes

roll

Alright, im joining in i guess

fapping to a grill's ig is not very admirable..

roll

rollins

rolio

Yeah, i've let my lust get the better of me plenty of times. I get really lust drunk and can be overly dominant when i am.
>roll

she was in my English class... at first I thought her friend was hot but then I noticed her lol. she was pretty damn smart, I think I annoyed her though

well shit

afa

>have you ever let your lust get the better of you?
yup, hit on people I shouldn't have, 0/10 do not recommend

next

I can open up to my therapist more, work harder and actually study this next semester in college so ill do good this time.
>roll

welp

proceeding to next chakra, rolling

dammit reroll

sex at the drive ins lmao

hit my friend in the balls with a sand wedge. sorta his fault tho, I was swinging and he walked right in front of me

god damn

0, next

god damn throwback lol

cool

got into a fight lol

>when have you given in to temptation? how could you have avoided it?
many many times with my mouth - both overeating like a disgusting hog, and saying things that I really shouldn't have said. how to avoid? idk probably not buying junk food in the first place or not going for seconds. biting my tongue and walking away before I say something I regret, or remembering the "is it kind/is it true/is it necessary - if not 2 out of the 3 then don't say it" rule.

rerollan

i was most afraid for my life when i up a mountain, off-trail. i took my board off to take a piss, accidentally walked out on a patch of ice and started sliding down this valley. was completely out of control and when i finally stopped i had to hike back up the mountain and climb this cliff-face to get back to the track.

next

Rolllling

easy, write music and paint more. on a deeper level, unflinchingly explore my emotional world without fear of what i will find.

>Tell about your first love, even if (s)he didn't love you back.
that's a hard one. how do you know if you really loved someone when you were 18? or when you were 10? I had a crush in 4th grade but he turned out to be an asshole. also had a kind of platonic crush on my older brother for many years. never really thought about banging him or anything, but used to feel kinda weird/nervous around him in a crushy way when I was 11 or so.

moving right along, rolling for yellow

i just get impatient easily, like if I'm trying to initiate a conversation and the other person beats around the bush or doesn't seem interested. I also hate when ppl pretend like I'm not there or blatantly disrespect me (happens a lot). Then i get mad at myself after for being such a pushover and not standing up for myself.
next

This faggoty chakra shit should be on facebook. Not Sup Forums.

2: A situation I avoided.

I avoided being in a situation with my stoner friends. I dont smoke anymore but I used to everyday for about 8 months. It was fun but I avoid it now because weed amplifies my subconious mind and thoughts. I did 3 tabs of hella strong acid last october and it fucked me up for sure. Id like to find inner peace again. Along with happiness.

>Tell about a time you struggled to overcome an obstacle but eventually succeeded.
my second car was a stick shift. I'd never driven a stick before because all the family vehicles we had were automatics and for whatever reason I never took drivers ed in hs. but I bought this car anyway because I really liked it. hung onto my old beater for a few weeks so I'd have something to drive while I got used to the stick.

anyway I'm not very coordinated so it was really confusing to try and get my left and right foot to work together. it frustrated me so bad I almost returned the car, but then I found out someone I knew who was a complete fucking idiot was able to drive a stick just fine. I figured if that fuckup could learn to drive one, then by god I could. so I redoubled my efforts and got the hang of it. feelsgoodman.

rerollins

Roll