I want to show off my gf to one of my friend's

I want to show off my gf to one of my friend's.

How do I do it accidentally or without it being weird?

I was thinking like a Google voice number or something but cant figure out a story.

pic related

anyone

Don't be a faggot and just ask. Does she want you to show him or do you just want to show him?

This. Literally just say "you feel like seeing my girl's tits?"

i want to

im trying to make it an accident

I am your friend. Please send me pics of your hot gf.

Send him a nude and say whoops sorry.

Then just ask if he wants to see a good looking girl. When he asks who tell him your gf. She better be cool with it incase he snitches. My buddy asked me and now we spit roast his wife.

Pic related. She likes showing off her ring

Take a pic of her body. Save a funny pic. Set gf's body right next to funny pic. Show friend funny pic. Hope he swipes out of curiosity.

Win.

Next time you see him, show him something you are talking about on your phone, then swipe to the next picture still relevant, then swipe one over to a nude of your girl. Simple, and it feels natural.

Then just leave the picture open, ask him if he wants to check out the destiny 2 trailer or some shit and when you unlock your phone viola. He sees your gf

could work but then theres no time spent. hoping he can examine

Then act natural about it and be like "oh shit. well, thats my girls tits" and give him another look at the picture. Have you never fucking interacted with a person before?

whats your name friend

Then "accidentally" send it to him via text and beg him to delete it. The fuck user.

mf'er i have, i think he'll naturally be embarassed and stop

You will ruin your relationship with both your gf and your buddy. But, yeah. Go for.

your friend sounds like a pussy.

What is your endgame? MMF? Cuckhold? I need to know your motivation before I can help you more.

How fucking old are you?

older than you, which is why i interact with respectful adults

eh

Post gf or gtfo

respectful adults? how much of a beta faggot is your friend that it would make him uncomfortable? do you guys not show pics of your latest conquests on your phone when they happen?

pic is gf

nope, way beyond that. did that 8 years ago

> Make a fake email
> "hey I hacked anons phone and found this, enjoy"
> That's it

>eh

What does he mean by this? Wrong answer? Are you looking for bragging rights?

i meant idk what outcome is

so that shit should still be normal.

What the fuck is your motivation? You have something inside you making you want to show your friend. Knowing why you want to show him will help us.

I'm 28 and fucking my best buds wife. If I need my cock drained at 1 am she's 6 houses down. You're asking for help and someone who's been in your situation is giving you help. YOU show some fucking respect. You clearly aren't old enough to be doing this shit. I doubt your girl would comfortable with you showing her off to whoever you had in mind. That's a great way to fuck a relationship up. Have fun beta faggot.

>Shows alpha badge on Sup Forums

I believe you.

I mean the pic of my cock in his wife isn't validation? Fuck me for even bringing OC into this thread right?

This is me fucking my father's wife, my stepmom. Am I validated?

I have a few more if you're interested.

Post em. Thread is dying, and I'm pretty sure beta OP left anyway.

>posts crappy picture of his soulless ginger toothpick in a gnarly, stretched out, desperate mother
>boast he's alpha

cool story bro. Maybe go bang a chick that isn't completely pasty her prime and desperate, then we'll talk.
On the way, reflect on the meaning of alpha. Cuz it sure as shit doesn't mean banging someone else's wife.
Sry you're a beta faggot.

Oshit. Another alpha enters. Who will become top dog, ?

I have a few chicks that aren't past their prime. also can post better picture of my dick if you want. In the end though I'm the one who's getting laid and you aren't.

If they are arguing on a thread on Sup Forums neither is alpha.

Go ahead and post dick pic with timestamp and turn this beta thread into an alpha thread

Never claimed I was alpha. I'm just the guy who was trying to help OP.

Not gonna bother with time stamp. Just reverse image my shit.

i bet this smells so fucking good
also quads

Posting other chicks now.

dunno man, hoping to share my slut
tell her i'm going to make her serve friends and i in slut french maid Halloween costume without panties and with a butt plug in

she loves the idea of being fucked by a few guys but hasn't worked up nerve yet

Do you think you're the only person with a non-reversible image? My friend sent me pic related 5 years ago. Is it a dick? No. Would it be reverse searchable if it was a dick? Yes.

Conclusion. You collect dick pics.

Fuck. I meant "Would it be reverse searchable if it was a dick. Still no."

I'm drunk.

Nice trips sir.

It's smells great and tastes great. She absolutely loves it when I eat her ass. "You're just so hungry" made laugh and had to stop the first time I did it.

Whatever helps you get over whatever it is you're dealing with then sure. I collect dick pics from only gingers...

Are you mentally challenged OP? Just tell him it's a fetish of yours and show him. My work here is done.

I do it all the time, I leave my phone unlocked and I pretend I go to the bathroom, then when I come back they are looking at my gallery full of my gf pics they even sent them to their phones