Hey <b> I'm a cute 21 year old female and today I went into the hospital with back pain to find out I had a 4in...

Hey I'm a cute 21 year old female and today I went into the hospital with back pain to find out I had a 4in. Needle nearly stapping my appendix. How the fuck did it get there? I have epilepsy and I do crafts involving needles so I think I fell on it without knowing. Or was it something weirder, like aliens? Had surgery figured you guys might like the pics but first here's my time stamp and scar.

Are you from Australia. I can't see the bloody pic

Did You have your appendix taken out?

What's blue and doesn't fit anymore?

A dead epileptic.

Well now I have one more thing to be paranoid about...

what kind of needle? the sewing kind or the medical insert shit into your veins kind?

>cus if its the sewing kind bet you it wast ET

unless you had your butthole surgically removed we're going to need to see it

Your obviously not cute if you have to say that you are. Tits or GTFO cum dumpSTAR

now hold on user. I'd still want to see a surgically removed butthole m8.

Very interesting. Can you show us your tits now?

I don't know why my pics are coming in sideways /upside down wish I knew how to fix

>I'm a cute 21 year old female

A. you know the rules
B. the fact that you need to post that makes you sound like a tranny fucktard

Op, the story is cool, I wanna see how cute you are. :)

that's fair. now that you mention it. a grisly surgically removed butthole sitting in some preservative liquid in a specimen cup would be pretty cool.

Post face, since you're claiming to be cute.

Theres no way you would fall on a needle and have it enter your body without knowing. This is bullshit. They probably lied to you so they could perform unnecessary surgery on you. How much did itcost? Also can you post a picture of your butthole?

do you usually craft sitting on your bed?

Your appendix is on the other side of your stomach...

What kind of crafts do you do? Post pic!

I like how these newfags are replying to a bitch who hasn't shown her tits or pussy/ass. God damn.

its Sup Forums, its shitty.

did you have a scab or something on your belly at one time? this is some House MD shit right here.

>that one where a gypsy ate a toothpick pretty much, your lucky you can see metal on an xray. also something about Cuddy in an inappropriate workplace outfit

So is tits or gtfo over? Because you faggots are disappointing...

Well it's somewhat interesting. I"ll bet she has a penis though.

it's not like anybody delivers anyway

also OP is probably a guy

I also would like to see your surgically removed butt hole OP.
Or GTFO!

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine dildo, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect man, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.
Dont show tits to these nerds virgins
Add me on skype yourbestfriend23

That is some weird and wild shit. Glad you are ok.
But, hey. This is Sup Forums. Tits or gtfo applies to ALL threads started by femanons.

Ok fine here's the tits fags

Pretty much over since there is a lot of desperate teen dudes here.

those are really decently good nipples

could have been in your sheets when you where sleeping and somehow got stabbed inside you

or maybe somebody hates you and shoved it in there when you where sleeping

That is so old. It wore off its charm. You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar anyway. It's better to politely ask for a picture of a womans breasts.

Got snapchat or kik?

THE ONE TIME A FEMANON DELIVERS

lol, awesome. Thank you for respecting the rules in our little clubhouse. And btw your tits are pretty.
so you really think you fell on a needle and didn't remember? Scary!

Nice nipples! Now on to the butthole babe.

Wow, really hot fig you got there, wouldn't mind seeing more. But damn odd story there

Stfu faggot help the woman

how about answer a few questions about the damn needle tho? how long did it hurt? did you notice any wounds?

Post crafts and I'll post mine!

More blood hehe

Ikr? But a scar pic isnt bad either. More than most faggot share these days.

And OP why do you have needles around flashing lights?

Yeah because I'm really going to be able to help. It was aliens OP! Now on to the butthole.

Damn though, shit looks like it hurt Fucking bad

You're a butthole.

Hey op do you think the needle went in far in enough to negatively affect your reproductive organs?
>op has nice tits

You're both buttholes, feel better yet? Lol oooooo internet fight

Nice titties show me ass prove me you are cute

Wait wut?
You're her butt hole?

Pics!

now for the vag, bitch.

Yea, awesome. You rotated a pic.

So.... Butthole?

You're an idiot.

Butt 1st, wait your turn!

I got to see my stomach and duodenum when I got an upper endo.. Seeing your own guts is nuts!
lol, different guy bro. calm down.

If you have an iPhone click edit on pic then rotate it and accept it then edit it again and rotate it normal that will fix it

Show penis

Some of my craft. You like?

As for pain I think I had it in me for 6 week or more, since that was about the last time I remember doing a beading project. I don't have pics in my phone right now b/c my severe ADD causes me to abandon most of my bracelets after 2 hours lol.. after that day I remember having a headache and terrible pain in my. Ack and my dog would not stop barking, something he does when I have a seizure but I still didn't put it together..after about a month of not sleeping I went to the dr and she suspected a kidney infection and sent me home, pain didn't get any better so I went to the ER thinking I had kidney stones and they found said needle. All the doctors thought I ate it but I didn't lol I definitely fell on it somehow ..

:(

You ever let a guy sit in your lap and suck on those while you whack him off? I'd pay you a cool 5$ if youd let me.

That's actually sick as hell

How about some feet for all the fans lurking

I know where I'd stick my needle.

Can't look away....
Lol, not OP. I just rotated the pic. But, yeah. I could go for that....

We wanna see butthole!

And you thought I was an idiot, kek.

Congrats dude.

Is it a pumpkin? Not bad.

Haha broke piece of shit ill rise his offer and pay $6

POST DICK OR GTFO

Ok, should I hold up my balls or let 'm hang?
Sorry, OP. Didn't mean to jack your thread but it looks like the boys are chasing me now....

$7 and a chicken cheese chalupa from Taco Bell. Final offer.

Well it worked. So you're welcome whiteknights.
Maybe she'll show her ass next.

Well played

I masturbate to cheeseburgers.

Wasn't tits or gtfo started for attention seeking femanons?

I'll back user up on this, feet please. Butthole 1st though!

Moar pumpkin...

I'm not going to post an asshole , you can look in the mirror for that . Here's my ass on a day I didn't just have surgery

Feet please

Adequate. Is vag off the market then?

Could I please get a better picture of your tattoos? Also what are they?

Posting ur asshole will make a bunch of fags happy and u lose nothing.

No.

Can you quit fucking desiring everything you misogynistic piece of shit lol

Nice ass!
Ever seen the movie Pumpkinhead?

i would guess yes

So what's the biggest thing you can fit in your ass?

Well one things probably certain, it's not aliens. Aliens would inject shit anally, so unless you find a needle up your ass, aliens are unlikely.

I think a coocoo/grandfather clock hybrid webm would be appropriate.

Swing em side to side then coo coo!

We'll all sing shantys to get you in the mood.

>Do your balls hang low, do they wobble too and throw?

It's a trap boyos

Nice ass op. Ass>tits

Why do you say that?

It's a trap!

Post forehead plz i wanna see it

Spread pussy pic???