Im fucked

Im fucked.....
I'm a poor fag that has been lurking since '12. Yesterday was my bday and my only wish was this fucking cellphone, I bitched bout it to my mom since the phone was out, she doesnt make a lot of money but she managed to get me one sacrificing a lot. Now pic related happend today while I was visiting family, my little cousin grabbed it from a table and threw that bitch tru a window, the price for the screen it's 150 dollars and I hell know that I ain't got that kind of money. My mom doesn't know what happened and hasn't seen the phone and she'll kill me if she finds out. Wat to do Sup Forums? Can somebody halp?

a few minutes in the microwave should do the trick

And the aunt and uncle cant pay for their unruly childs misdeeds?

Did you try putting it rice?

No one cares.

Member when the new iOS update made the phones waterproof?

>Started browsing last year
>My life's wish is a cell phone

Kill yourself fag

how about helping yourself?

They're poor too.

how sway?

Yeah OP, listen to
If you put it in for about 1-2 minutes. the microwaves being sent through the phone restore the pixels and resets the screen. It also gets rid of any water damage (if any)

Your little cousin was obviously raised wrong so you probably were to. Tell them what happened retard

How old are you and what sex?

21, m

jesus man, then get a fucking bit of ambition. 150 is not that much. go around and pick up metal shit and recycle, some states you can recycle soda bottles and shit.

Stand on the fucking corner with a sign: "Not hungry, phone is broke. Anything helps"

This problem usually caused by a loose connection. You just need to get there phone up in temp to melt the contacts again. Microwave works but I prefer a hot oven for a couple of mins.

Fucking hell...

So you're aware that you're from a poor family, yet you harass your mum to buy you a brand new phone?
Better yet, it gets broken and your do an online post before you tell her?
Are you 13??

I'm 28, live alone and earn $100k a year and I'm still rocking my iPhone 4. Live minimal faggot

With your attitude you're going to be poor forever, enjoy

And the sign thing will probably work well, a little wit opens people purse.

Get yourself a fucking job you retarded neet.

ffs you could make that much by working for a few days...

REALLY OP??? Bunch of us white folk help you out and you got nutthin?

Beat the fuck out of your cousin, I'd thrown my cousin across the room man

But they can't reign in their little chicken shit of a child?

They deserve to pay for what he did to your phone. Flat out. You could also say you dropped it by 2 feet onto carpet anf still get the warranty on it. Try that. If it doesn't work, sue them.

Best option find out if there is warranty on it, if there is plug it into a computer and start deleting os files, bring it in and say it malfunctioned. If they say anything about the screen say it got damaged well before that but didn't effect phone performance.

If they give you any shit just say your going to call your provider (which I'm assuming you bought the phone from) and complain about this specific store not holding up warranty policy. Every store would rather just get the warranty taken care of than worry about some contract breach or getting any negative feedback from corporate considering they don't get paid enough to really care alot about if the company is losing money in that way.

If no warranty or bought used your fucked

Any person worth anything here realizes this kid is a parasite, better to just help him get his phone so he can be distracted and stay out of the common populace's way for at least a little longer.

Post your bank details and I'll send

Tell her retard cousin did it. Deal with it until you save up 150 b/c she sure as hell shouldn't pay for it.

It would seem to be that OP lives in a country that is quite poor, considering you can buy a phone like that for like 20 bucks on craigslist

I like you.

I like you too....

I like you four......

Oh you tease

Tease me daddy

I wouldn't recommend anyone to do that. Not here

Are you under 18? Can you not get a job to afford the repair? Kill yourself underage leeching cunt.

I will. But first I have to put my hand in my ass.... it's been a long day, grandaughter

I am 9. So no

This

I laugh when I see people who always have the newest iphone. They always look so hungry

Here, use my butternut squash

Thank you big boy.
I mean girl... teehee