Pick up women guides

Pick up women guides

I grew up fatherless and with few friends because of my interests in comic books and that. I have no idea how to pick up women. Someone help.

No one's going to help you because there could be a chance you don't get chicks because you are a fuckin psycopath - your mom should have done what Adam Carolla's father did and taken him to a shrink so he wouldn't have issues with the opposite sex later on due to insufficient bonding with a parent.

I can agree with that to some extent. I'd just like to be able to have a sexual relationship with someone but need some pro tips.

Ok, well... don't lie. If you want to date a chick, she'll know everything you do is because you want to date her, so just ask her out and hold a good conversation and take things slow. u got a pic?

So just act like a friend? Or do I make my intentions clear? Kinda mixed messages here.

A pic of who?

a pic of u
I mean make your intentions clear.

Why do you want a pic of me?

to see if you have serious Nosferatu issues contributing to your lack of game.

Nosferatu issues? in what sense?

femanon?

Also nice digits.

Nigga if you look like king kong took a shit on a randomized morrowind character you might just have 0 chance with anyone more attractive than yourself

Oldish picture but it's the only one I have

I want to give you tips but like...... i'm lazy.

you chose a good board for dating advice.
we are all chads here.
my method is basically inviting her over to watch some anime together. Remember the scene where naruto and sasuke kiss? that makes girls wet, use the chance and grab her by the pussy.
also remember to tip your fedora a lot

I can appreciate that.

What board would you have me ask?

lol nigga your hair. how old are you

Ok not bad. Step one get a haircut, i know its an old pic but longer hair is less guaranteed to get girls, idk why. Second, just go for a cold approach and see how it works out. Pick out a girl who doesnt look too busy and you think is cute, walk up and tell her that, then ask to get coffee sometime. If she says no then no big deal you try another girl tomorrow.

"picking up" women is a normie meme

spend your time and effort getting to know people and dont focus on the idea of a relationship or sex, otherwise i wont be natural. if you just want sex just get a hooker who cares (but be careful). You'll get a lot more out of a relationship/partner tho if you be yourself and upfront about yourself

long hair gets the grils at my school all wet. Mainly because it's white niggers and wiggers always have long shitty hair

You dont need a father to know these things. I I don't have a father, I have 2 sisters and a mom and I find it way easier to befriend women than men. It depends on what you want. It's not fucking magic, just talk to them for fucks sake

cuck confirmed

Samefag here, i know it seems ridiculous but single girls usually dont have that high of standards, and if youre just looking for sex then a girl with high standards is not a good goal to snag. Cold approaches hurt the least cuz you never had any buildup and work more often than you'd think

I was 17. The hair was like Dante in Devil May Cry 3. It's now more like Lee Byung Huns. (Pic related.)

Thanks user, I appreciate your pulling punches. Does it matter where I do this?

Don't bother chasing women. 95% of the time it's a waste and doesn't make you feel any better.

Study, work out, get a job.

fuck it dude i'll give you some quick pointers.
>look into her eyes a lot but don't be a creep about it
>don't force anything, let the conversation come naturally
>never compliment her by just saying she is pretty or hot or what not unless you know her quite well. Instead, stick to 'I like your hair' or 'those jeans look really nice' it let's them know you are paying attention to their effort to look good.
>guy already said it but don't fuck yourself and lie
>the worst thing you can do is to get in the mindset that you're a beta cuck and feel afraid of social interaction with women.

if i think of more i'll post it but again... lazy

You in college? Try the library or any of your classes with girls in them. I try to ask on the way out, just so the convo can end abrubtly without feeling forced. Ive yet to get instantly laid doing this but ive meet girlfriends and whatnot like this.

It was bad wording on my part there. I'm not so sure myself would be liked much. I've met me, people aren't gonna like that guy.

I'm looking more than sex I just worded it badly lol.

I do the first two already

I think I can use this. Thank you user.

I am. Should it be strangers or people I know though? Which would you say works better?

youre white, you should not be trying to pull off gook hair

Strangers or girls you barely know work better for me. The girls i know first seem better at first but its yet to work out. You gotta play the odds, and dont be afraid to stick up for yourself and drop the girl if she isnt for you. Treat girls just a tad better than your good male friends, but same goes for if they turn out to be shitty ppl. Thats basically all i got. (Its also true that relationships are overrated, so dont sacrifice very much of yourself over some twat, plenty of fish yarnamean?)

It's actually a western style he adopted.

You seem like a wise user. I am thankful for your contribution. Lets just hope I don't get swarmed with SJWs.

you're a fucking weaboo, cut your hair it doesnt look good. im telling you the truth

Not by the hair. It hurts like crazy and she'll hate you. So however you pick them up, don't do it by the hair.

You look like a skinny beta bitchboi who masturbates to power rangers. How the fuck can you expect to pique a women's sexual desire when it looks like you low-key fuck little boys in the shit-pipe?

If you're ever gonna stand a chance to compensate for you're innate aspergers-laden psyche and pull really attractive, quality women you're gonna need to go through a serious physiological transformation of some capacity and learn to at least hide your autisticness.

As someone who used to study game consistently for 3 years with 1 of those years doing direct-game everyday and memorizing every line/routine....

do not study game a serious amount... it will make you awkward and gamey.

The best "pick-up" method is being "natural" which is literally forgetting about ALL the game you've learned from others and literally just approach a girl you like and talk to her.

This is coming from someone who's been rejected over 1000 times in a row... I used to game everyday for 4-8 hours in a big party city.

Just talk to them with confidence.

Be yourself

an issue alot of guys face is being too clingy online instead of being "clingy" offline.

its much more effective to limit your conversation enough to allow you to meet up with a girl and just take it from there.

If you can befriend a few girls as friends that like to go out and are hot you will have the easiest time picking up girls.

A guy with limited game that is surrounded by hot women will out-perform easily a game with amazing game or that is natural. honestly once you have women around you other girls naturally tend to come towards you.... idk what it is but this gives you the greatest edge other than that just be yourself and focus on the girl.

its hard to explain this stuff in text....

Just dont you will be happier without a woman.

Don't listen to this guy about the hair. Every guy has short hair, and you need to have more character than the other samefaces. Find a good style for you that's not a pedestrian crewcut. Peacocks have big beautiful feathers for a reason.

Hair cut, take care of your skin do mud masks, wash with soap everday, drink lots of water. Lose the im so sweet look and become an asshole, then you will have pussy.

Yeah, why would you want to look like the guys who are consistently getting laid because their hairstyle is appealing to women?

lol, fuckin retard

Stop masturbating, and browsing 4 chan. Be direct, with woman dont try to make endless conversations.

Youre a lost cause, might as well an hero

Don't women are nothing but trouble.

steps
1) talk to everyone you may find interesting. Regardless of results you can at least have an interesting conversation and practice talking to women.
2) learn reflective listening. Shows genuine interest.
3) work out a little bit. Natural hormones will make you feel better and more confident.
4) when you find one that is genuinely interested, you must make sure at all cost that she wants you more than you want her, even if only in appearance.
5) maintain the interested balance, but don't go all in, when you focus too much on one person, they will feel smothered regardless, unless they are psychos, then they will love that shit.
6) never buy a woman a drink or anything if it's not on a date.
7) don't underestimate that power of having platonic girl friends to help you getting laid. They work wonders. Although your relationship will fade in the years to come.
8) just seem interested in whatever is coming out of your mouth and her mouth. Everyone likes to feel like they are being listened to.
9) stop jerking off every day.
10) Be bold, but whatever you do, do it well. Mean what you say and say what you mean.

Asking a bunch of beta virgins who Jack off to diaper girl threads? Good luck OP Ahaha.

The key to RL infiltration is eye contact bottom line, you stare into her eyes she smiles you walk up to her say hi blahblahblah. Do you not grasp simple social ques?

Get the book called the Mystery Method by mystery, shit does work. first chapter is a pain to get through but after that you are golden. read that book then read The Stylelife Challenge by Neil Strauss. Both work Great together great everything takes practice.

You watch too many movies, kys

This is all shit advice, why come to Sup Forums for pickup advice in the first place