Other urls found in this thread:

freedrumlessons.com/drum-lessons/drum-rudiments.php
ipanon.com
youtube.com/watch?v=iN-x0qwSGiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Cockona

still here

(tali)
I bet there's a song that won't sync up, it just has to be in an odd time signature

Fucking botes.

Well I'm going to sleep

>drumming techniques
fill me in. gimme your resources.
nah, it's just talking to people and starting a thread. I only ran the second one, which was pretty lax anyway.

Claimed

I mean, for your next purchase, as you said you were considering another headset

That's not garbage :P
Also, I need to get something new to just chew on, any ideas?

Just so I don't grind my teeth to dust when I'm sitting at my desk...

Back at it again, you can't fool me Sup Forums

If I can put up with your singing/guitar, pretty sure drumming isn't going to make a difference

Besides you deal with my bronchitis

Ohhh, then fuck my shit up. I never woulda guessed.

Fucking armored spider lolis

(Tomoko)

I would, no new system though. That and being unemployed atm has me mostly gaming on what I already have or on retro computer games I find for free online.

(Love user)
Awh, thanks! I'll need to screenshot that for posterity, could be a good pick me up when I'm down. You're all our superhero though Love user!

I can fill in as long as you aren't gone too much, I'm a bit lazy and have been known to disappear from time to time : P

(Yuuki)
>trip dubs

Listening to an album recommended by someone here. I'll know them when I see them but I forget who atm.

it's just too much hand moving for me! I can't handle all the space in between everything ;~;
more than one waifu = ruined laifu!

I just recently found this site. Seems pretty good for learning the rudiments

freedrumlessons.com/drum-lessons/drum-rudiments.php

Good point

Night Kurumi!

Claimed

It's just a prank bro

QT.

Damn, that's a lot of anime.
We're either 3 or 2 countries away from PerĂº, depending on how you see it. I think you're confusing us for Paraguay.

Nobody can counter a Chile erping to the speed of light either. Technology is definitely on our side.
Let's go.

I wanna bet, yes.

What album? I downloaded a lot of Boston's albums today

Liam Sempai is banished and so are his teachings

Well i mean yeah if you get weird enough
Yeye did some pretty sketchy shit to, deadly/illegal
>Hi have we met
>no
>ignores
Smh

Oh ok. No stress is good. Heh I won't be able to huh?That sucks man.

As in food, or a literal chew toy?

please don't worry about it if it means pushing yourself! rest is more important

Hello everyone sorry for the late replies
>basement still taking in water
>juvia claimed
That's great that you finally got it.
Anything else going good right now?
N-no i don't. Stop acting like your going to postsomething lewd... Like panty shots
>
W-w-well that's an e-easy one
I-it's obviously a lew- i mean blonde girl doing her hair
Honestly before it i didn'treally feel like i had a genre, it sort of just all over the place.

I'm going to absorb all of this as quickly as I can. drums are my weak point.

Forgive me, I'm one of those people that gets something working then finds a way to break it immediately or find some quirk with it

I was the same way! it really is much easier than you think

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jesus. Think my uncle works for some marine contractors in the welding business. Was it anything like that?

You promised you wouldn't leak my face pic

>checked
A lot of them are easy until you add speed to it, then they become insane to keep doing for a period of time

I'm sorry, that was rude of me! I'm not always good at keeping track of conversations, thanks for reminding me!

that is up to the other person. you sure want to please
I'd cuddle you right now if I could

Fuck I was.... Wow that American education is really showing

please be safe and warm ;~; I'm so sorry about the water!
I'll give it my best shot!
maybe I should become a punk drummer and just focus on being angry and hitting things

Nah, you're thinking of metal. Punk is about speed and technique. Metal is just hitting things hard

I liked it
Although I'm rewatching the whole show now because I first watched it in class

whoops :o

I may or may not just be trying to learn how to make patterns that sound good to automate, honestly.

Well now Im not in voice, might be doing raids with clan

Tomorrow i should lock up that electrician job at 16+ an hour
But why? Why create problems where there are none
Umm idk because it was military. I disabled alot of safety features
Whats your wiafus name?

I'm out on the streets right now. Little cold. Would like that.

Ehh i'm sure you know what you like to eat more than i do.
As for something of a chewtoy... I used to go through a bunch of sunflower seeds. I've kind of stopped recently, but i'm sure i'll pick it back up eventually.

forgot pic

Go for it dude!

did you see destiny 2 for the pc?

This is strictly as a programmer/computer guy, you get your code working and then you test it and find all of the bugs or errors you may have overlooked

they're both loud and aggressive though! that's gonna be a lot for me either way ;~;
be warm please user!

Yes, the pressure is on to get money and build one before september 8

time for a walk?

Ah so you're actually nitpicking for smaller errors.

This is what you get for bullying you cunt I mean qt.

-_- I don't know how people manage to confuse us so often, I know the names are similar but one country is literally almost twice as big as the other.
Oh, well, yeah. I was really busy watching and reading JoJo to really pay attention to what this season had to offer.
And yeah, haven't left the country much, went to England once, but that's it.
Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking?

Start simple. Find a song you like and just tap your feet to the beat! I recommend the Eagles

I BELIEVE IN YOU

Basically. You're just "breaking" the code and finding overlooked issues

Don't you worry I'm freezing. Yeah lots of people at my house I wanted a break.

But i dont think that really works outside code

Lucca, yours?

Classic rock is a bit of a broad brush, so that makes sense. Most people don't consider genre's either per say, I mean they know the difference between folk and rap if you play it, but it's not like they seek out things simply by genre mostly.

You're more than a bored user to the people who's days or lives you make better

Yaah, but I have a bad habit of putting games down and not finishing them until much later, so forcing me to complete games is nice.

I actually put down FF7 for a year after some consecutive Sephiroth attempts, then I picked up and beat him one go. Seems strange.

Drink the Sea by The Glitch Mob. Really digging it, just listening on YouTube.

I'm still playing it for the Ps4 since Im in a fairly active clan

Tali, hows your night going

I can try! I'll do my best

W-well that's a pic of a blonde girl in a sexy- i mean a swimsuit feeding sea life.
>
Ha ha whatdo you take me for some sort of pervert who go looking up girls skirts to see their pretty panties...
Thank you love user. Don't worry it's not that bad
Well that's great, I'm glad you're getting back to normal
But something seems... off

Does my daughter look hot In yoga pants? ipanon.com

Hello everyone.

>throws in back of Jew van

party?

Hmm, sunflower seeds ain't a bad idea at all, I might give that a go

Sweetheart!~

Weird. Maybe you sucked? Can't. Already got a coat. Of sorts. Not really for me.

Never listened to Glitch Mob except like one or two songs

Idk if I'm getting it, we'll see where I am when it comes out

I believe in you! Believe in music!

Hey Hanako, how's it going?

Somethings never change
Hugs the cutie
Im not moping?

I spent most of my time messing with Kawaii Codec Pack settings rather than actually watching. I downloaded one episode each of Hibike! Euphonium and Flip Flappers, so episode one.

Sorry, didn't see the new thread had started.

I'm not sure what headset I'll get. I have to do a lot of research before considering a new purchase

Yeah but usually if it's rock and from the 60's, 70's or 80's I'll give it a listen. All of it's good for Metallica to old U2.
Hello
>p-pervert
S-simple enough
Bed, blonde, stockings, lew- i mean tits- nonono i mean blush, innocent, non-lewd, bed time, blue eyes.
There that's about 10
No not that. It's something I've grown a custom to from you but youhaven't done it in awhile now...

maybe they have beer and you can relax a little around them

just stay safe

There will be a beta in the summe

>Grown accustom to from you
what?

Darling!~ How are you?

Hi Yuuki. pretty good, and for you?

Hugs the cutie back.

THAT'S WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR! Now get out there and become the next Neil Peart!

but I'm here already

Nah. Bunch of old people. They don't want me around. Then you would freeze

Im fine, other than the shitty time warner cut off for 2 minutes making me miss a part of the raid

Hello Lewdvia. How are you?
>

Hiya love user. How are you?

The drummer for Rush. Watch this solo

youtube.com/watch?v=iN-x0qwSGiI

Hard to go wrong there! I know I've listened to all of Pink Floyd's discography and I think all of The Doors? I think Strange Days might be either my favorite or one of my favorite Classic Rock albums.

I never heard of them before this. This album is really awesome IMO though. I hear it's softer than their later work per the poster who recommended it, but that seems to be up my alley.

I be surprised if I didn't. First attempt at "retro" games, and barely completed quests before that. I still suck, but less so at least. Think I tweaked battle settings a bit initially to be harder to be fair.

Hello, how are you?

Thanks, you're sweet too! Being you for a day made a big difference in how I approached these threads for the better I think, so thank you.

It's going alright, how about yours?

I'm at home though I'll be okay

how old?
I'd want you around

Better than most lately
Wanna mke out excessively?
*Grabs and pins against wall*
Was it this?

Price range?
Features you want?
Open or Closed back?
Are you an audiophile?
Are you a brand whore?

I see, and this 1 episode has got you going all Cockona on me again. I guess episode 1 was pretty quality :P

Well, the results are in, and this is not looking good... On the last test you said 12 words, way over that limit of ten

According to this sample I've just gotten back from the lab, it appears you are, in fact, dirty minded. However, this is not the end for you!

We can start you on a treatment program, but it will be rigorous. What do ya think?

You're too cute. I don't need the coat

19. They are in their late 30s. Early 40s. How sweet.

I'll give it a listen sometime!

They're one of my all time favorites. Definitely give them a listen if you're a fan of rock

I'm not married to any brand at all. I'm likely going to look for a microphone that's incorporated into a headset, since I don't really stream nor make much use of the microphone outside of communicating with team mates in game. I have no idea of a price range, since I have no idea as of yet what price range is reasonable for a good headset. There's a good deal that I need and want to look into before making and sort of decision.

oh boy this thread's getting lewd
just be warm, friend!
yes ma'am

I was going to stay in thread but I see erpers. I'm out

Yuki a cute!

bye bi

This from the shipmaster? How new and interesting.

Good! How's everything else going?

Yes she is!

Bye bye

I know right? Tbh I almost forgot about that title

That sucks, but at least it was only 2 minutes tho.

I'm pretty good. How are you?

I'm good.

Well, i cant deny such an offer~

Don't worry i will
you never make lewd comments anymore.
It's been so long i almost forgot you used to
I am not lewd you purple pantied pervert!
I am good how about you?
>dubs
My favorite classic rock album is either fire of unknown origin by Blue Oyster Cult, hysteria by def leppard, best of Chicago the very beginnings, or Mr. Blue skys by ELO
I don't need a treatment program cause I'm not dirty minded!
Bout time youshowed up again

it's okay! I need to shower tonight still and I don't want to though ;~;
good good! I'm glad

Later babe
Nah just a little
Sweeeeeet
You missed

It's annoying